剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
And I mean that.
当风暴来袭,希望我们都能毫发无伤
When the storm comes for us all, let's hope we're both on high ground.
对了,布莱德莉怎样?
And by the way, how's Bradley?
她...很好,孜孜不倦地为正义而战
Sh-- She's great, you know? Fighting the fight.
我得说,我在这个行业,摸爬滚打这么多年来
I just have to say that in all my years,
从没见过哪个主播,像她支持你那样支持同事
I have never seen an anchor have a colleague's back the way she had yours.
这真是了不起
That was really something.
嘿,查出什么来了?
Hey, what do you got for me?
你说得对,银行家们故意压低了资产价值
You were right. The bankers lowballed the assets.
财务调查
You were right. The bankers lowballed the assets.
弗雷德说,体育台价值近两百亿美元,演播室和内容库价值近三百亿
Fred said that it's closer to 20 bil for sports, 30 for the studio and library.
这会是你这辈子最轻松赚到的一百亿美金
Easiest 10 billion you'll ever make.
这能让超越者重回正轨了
That gets Hyperion back on track.
说到这个,我接到德克萨斯打来的电♥话♥
Speaking of, I got a call from Texas.
布莱德莉杰克森在查我们的污点信息,不会是艾丽克丝...
Bradley Jackson's looking for dirt. You don't think Alex--
不会,但是盯着点布莱德莉,好吗?
No, but keep an eye on Bradley, will you?
- 科里那边有进展吗?- 我还在查
- Anything with Cory yet? - I'm still digging.
- 嗨,你来啦 - 嗨
- Hey, you. - Hey.
- 你来晚了 - 我知道
- You're here late. - I know.
我只是想趁没人盯着我看,或窃窃私语的时候转悠一下
I just like wandering around when no one's here staring or whispering.
天啊,人可真够差劲的
Oh, God, people suck.
我知道,确实是,我们能聊聊吗?
I know. They do. Can I talk to you for a second?
好
Sure.
- 能去你的办公室吗?好 - 好的
- Could we go in your office? Okay. - Yeah.
- 怎么了?- 好
- What's going on? - Okay.
我要跟你说的事,能不能就你知我知?
Can we keep this between us, please?
没问题
Always. Yes.
我一直在反复思考
So I've been thinking a lot
交易完成后会发生什么
about what's gonna happen once the deal goes through.
什么意思?会发生什么呢?
What do you mean? What's gonna happen?
我...
Well, I--
我想自己开公♥司♥,一家全新的媒体公♥司♥
I think I wanna start my own thing. Something completely new.
我...所以说,你要离开UBA?
I-- So you mean leaving UBA?
是的
It would mean leaving.
是因为你和保罗
Does this have anything to do with you and Paul,
- 或你们在一起吗?- 不是...
- or you guys being together? - No. No.
好吧,因为我们说过要在这里做出改变
Okay. 'Cause we talked about making change here.
这是...
That was--
这是我们努力的目标
That was kinda the whole point.
是,之前是,现在也是,仍然是我们的目标
Yes, it was. And it is, and it's still the point.
所以...我才跟你聊
And that's why-- that's why I'm here.
我只是觉得,只要还待在UBA
I just think, as long as we're at UBA,
我们总是要给别人打工
we will always be working underneath someone.
我们正处于事业的巅峰
We're at the height of our careers,
可我的节目可以随时被科里重新剪辑
and my show can get recut by Cory whenever he wants?
你负责晚间新闻,却不能报道堕胎的专题
And you're on the evening news, and you can't report on abortion?
太荒谬了,搞什么?
Really? What the fuck?
更别提黑客入侵后爆出的那些破事
And not to mention all the bullshit that came out in light of the hack?
所以我找你谈,我...
So that's why I'm here. I--
布莱德莉,我觉得你该跟我一起走,我们一起创业
Bradley, I think you should come with me, and I think we should do this.
我们应该从零开始做起
And we should start it from the ground up,
你和我该完成由我们发起的一切
you and I, and just finish what we started.
天啊
Wow.
我没想到你会说这些
That is not what I thought you were gonna say.
我是说,听起来很棒
Well, I mean, it sounds great,
但我在UBA还有很多工作要做,而且我已经做出了很多承诺
but I have a lot of work here to do at UBA and a lot of commitments I've made.
- 这个嘛... - 若要我完全坦率直言
- Well-- - And if I'm gonna be completely candid,
我觉得要买♥♥这地方的人选是错的
I think the wrong guy is buying this place.
人选是错的?此话怎讲?
The wrong guy is buying it? What are you talking about?
听着,艾丽克丝,超越者那边有不可告人的秘密
Listen, Alex, something's going on at Hyperion.
人人都对保罗义愤填膺
People are pissed, and it's about Paul.
好吧
Okay.
他们说不喜欢保罗对公♥司♥的运营方式
They're saying they don't like how he operates his business.
- 好,你能说得更具体一点吗?- 你有多了解这家伙?
- Okay. Can you get a little more specific? - How well do you know this guy?
感觉你们俩才刚开始约会,但突然间,你们的关系就...
I mean, it feels like you guys started dating, and all of a sudden, it went--
你确定你真的了解他这个人?
Are you sure you really know who he is?
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean?
- 你有多了解他?- 我很了解...
- How well do you know him? - I know him well--
你有多了解他?你知道自己在说什么吗?
How well do you know him? Do you even know what you're talking about?
这家伙...这可是一笔,价值四百亿美元的交易
This guy is-- is-- This is a $40 billion deal.
你知道这有多危险吗?
Do you know how much is at stake here?
当然了,所有的笨蛋都会突然冒出来
Of course, every Joe Schmo is gonna come out of the woodwork
想扳倒他、说他的坏话
and try to take him down, talk shit about him.
- 我觉得要比讲坏话更严重些 - 你...认真的吗?别这么天真
- I think it's a little more than that. - Are you f-- serious? Don't be so naive.
老实说,你有实证吗?
And honestly, do you have anything specific?
你说的话有确凿的证据吗?
Do you have actual evidence on what you're saying here?
听着,艾丽克丝,我觉得...
Look, Alex, I think--
没有?
No?
我觉得你很难客观地看待这个问题
I think it's hard for you to be objective about this.
我的天啊,天啊,人还真是够差劲的
Oh, my God. Wow, people really do suck.
真不敢相信,这话居然出自你口
I can't believe that, coming from you.
老实说
Honestly.
艾丽克丝,别这样
Alex, come on.
我这么说是因为我关心你,我其实很担心你
I'm saying this because I care about you. I'm actually worried about you.
好吧,我真的很庆幸你能说出来
Okay, well, I'm really glad you said something
不然我还不知道呢
because I wouldn't have known otherwise.
该死
Goddamn it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,我是劳拉
Hi. It's Laura.
嗨,劳拉,布莱德莉还好吗?
Hey, Laura. Is Bradley okay?
是,她很好,我是不是打得不是时候?
Yes, she's fine. Did I catch you at a bad time?
不会,不...我只是...
Oh, no-- No, no. I'm jus--
我正要去本地的互助会,但我能聊两句,怎么了?
Well, I'm headed in my home group. But I got a minute. What's up?
我在想,我们可以在,国♥庆♥日那个周末聚一聚
I was thinking that we could all get together for Fourth of July weekend.
你、我、布莱德莉和谢丽尔
You, me, Bradley, Cheryl.
好...太好了
Yeah, th-- yeah, that'd be good.
你不会相信,泰勒,现在长得多大了,她都会走路了
Well, you won't believe how big Taylor's getting. She's already walking.
好,我要去华盛顿报道游♥行♥
Yeah. So, I have to cover the parade in DC.
不如你去那和我们碰头
Why don't you meet us there?
好,听起来...很有趣
Great. That sounds-- That sounds fun.
你去过吗?
Have you ever been?
华盛顿
To DC?
高中后就没去过了
Not since high school.
是,我一直想去的,我只是一直没抽出时间
Yeah, I've been meaning to. I just never got around to it.
你会喜欢那里的,烟花秀十分震撼
You'll love it. The fireworks are incredible.
好,太棒了
Great. That sounds amazing.
好吧,我们到时候见
All right. We'll see you then.
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
嘿,好孩子,嘿,小亲亲
Hey, sweet boy. Hey, sweet baby.
嗨,你回来的正好,外卖♥♥刚送到
Hey. Perfect timing. The food just got here.
- 怎么了?- 我准备好了
- What's up? - I'm ready.
- 准备好了?- 对
- You're ready? - Oh, yeah.
- 你确定?- 确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
太好了
Great.
UBA电视网
他进度落后,而且没钱了
He's behind schedule and out of money.
奇普刚和一个在那里工作的工头谈过
Chip just talked to a foreman that works down there.
他和他的团队通宵达旦地为超越者干活
He and his crew have been working on Hyperion through the night
却没有得到报酬
and not being paid for it.
各位,拜托,造火箭难如登天
Building rockets, guys. Come on. It's fucking hard.
他当然会进度落后了,拜托
Of course he's behind schedule. Come on.
我的朋友为保罗工作了十几年,她是航♥天♥工程师
My friend worked for Paul a dozen years. She's an aerospace engineer.
上周她被解雇,就因为她提出了安全顾虑
Last week, he fired her for raising safety concerns.
她来找我告密,却被某人或某事强迫噤声
She came to me to blow the whistle, and then something or someone silenced her.
超越者那边和我们聊过的,所有工程师也都是这么说的
And that's what we're hearing from every engineer we talk to at Hyperion.
保罗有所隐瞒,科里
Paul is hiding something, Cory.
没人愿意谈论此事本身就很糟,他们都很害怕
And it's bad enough that nobody wants to talk about it. They're all scared.
这家伙发明了各种专利技术
The guy has invented all kinds of proprietary tech.
我能想象他急于保护这些技术
I would imagine that he is anxious to protect it.
我猜你还没看过,网络攻击事件的事后报告?
I'm guessing you haven't read the after-action report on the cyberattack?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表