剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
When we secretly held hands in the park while we were covering the mobile morgue?
- 太浪漫了 -你从那天开始算的吗?
- So romantic. - That's when you're counting from?
- 那你从何时开始算的? -我们第一次接吻时,像普通人那样
- Well, when do you count it? - Our first kiss. Like a normal person.
来嘛,尼亚加拉蜜月套餐
Come on. Niagara honeymoon package.
在奔流的瀑布下开瓶香槟
Bottle of champagne. Cascading waterfall.
蜜月套餐?
Honeymoon package?
这只是个名字而已,但...
I mean, that's just what they call it, but...
好的
Okay.
- 好吗? -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
嘿,那个...你们可真含蓄
Hey, so-- Very subtle.
我需要保罗马科思的背景资料,我要访问他
I need background on Paul Marks. I'm interviewing him.
等等,什么?我以为那个人很讨厌上镜
Wait, what? I thought that guy had a camera allergy.
他刚克服了这毛病
Well, he just got over it.
好,科里也同意了吗?
Okay. And Cory signed off on this?
我采访他不需要科里点头答应,好吗?
I don't need Cory's permission to interview him, all right?
我要让全世界知道我们开诚布公
I want the world to know we're an open book
毫无隐瞒
and we have nothing to hide.
好吗?我会访问他...就在两天后
Okay? It's happening. It's happening. And in two days.
- 什么? -什么?
- What? - What?
- 怎么了? -不行
- What? - No.
不行,实话说,我无法在两天内准备好访谈
No. You see, I can't prep an interview in two days,
特别是访问他那样的人
especially for someone like him.
那是不可能的事
That's not possible.
那就把你的社交生活先放一边吧
Well, you're just gonna have to put your social life on hold.
等等,你们就是彼此的社交生活
Wait a second. You are each other's social life.
这会很有意思
This will be fun.
你们只能边抱抱边看新闻剪报了
You're just gonna get to cuddle, read press clippings.
- 你真是很喜欢那个笑话,是 -没错
- You love that joke so much. Yeah. - I do.
听着,我会让整个研究部门一起做准备
Listen, I have the whole research department on it.
访问势在必行,我们能办到,你能办到
It's gonna happen, and we can do it. You can do it.
好,管他的,就这么办
All right, fuck it. Let's do it.
好,你去打探一下
Okay. You put out feelers,
查出他有哪些亲戚、和谁上过床,两者都有最好
find out anyone who's related to him or has slept with him. God willing, both.
- 或许有人愿意爆料 -好,我这就去查
- Maybe somebody goes on the record. - Yep. I'll get into it.
很好...
Okay. Great.
他在过去的20年里,收♥购♥或创建了几十家公♥司♥
You know, he has bought or built dozens of companies in the past 20 years.
一定有人知道内♥幕♥,对吧?,或对他恨之入骨
There's gotta be somebody who knows something, right? Or hates his guts.
好,好的,就这么办,我们要访问他
Okay. Okay, here we go. We're gonna do this.
有空吗?
You got a sec?
- 有,请进 -太好了
- Yeah. Come in. - Great.
你...
You...
在硅谷时跟保罗马科思共事过吧?
crossed paths with Paul Marks in Silicon Valley, right?
短暂共事过,怎么了?
Briefly. Why?
他那时是什么样的人?
What was he like back then?
我不知道,跟现在一样吧
I don't know. Same as now.
- 迷人,很高 -对
- Charming. Tall. - Right.
你听过任何关于他的八卦之类的事吗?
You ever, like, hear any shit about him or anything?
你究竟是什么意思?
What do you mean exactly?
就是“八卦”,例如肇事逃逸、死掉的脱衣舞♥女♥郎
You know, "shit." Like a hit-and-run, dead strippers,
让12岁男童为自己输血
blood transfusions from a 12-year-old boy.
那种事
That kind of thing, you know.
老实说,我那时几乎不认识他,我还在读书
Honestly, I barely knew him. I was still in school.
所以...
So...
好吧...我以为...或许你知道
Right, okay. I just figured-- Maybe.
你为何要知道这些?
Why do you wanna know?
他跟艾丽克丝要坐下来进行公开访谈
Well, he and Alex are going to sit down and talk on the record.
所以,显然,如果你想起任何事...
So, obviously, if you think of anything...
好的...没问题
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
所有五个区我都要走一遍
I wanna hit all five boroughs.
有渡轮去史坦顿岛,会经过自♥由♥女神像
And there's a ferry to Staten Island that takes you right past Lady Liberty.
- 多少钱? -免费的
- How much is that? - It's actually free.
真的?免费?
Really? It's free?
那渡轮一定要乘
Definitely adding that to the list.
另外别忘了,宝贝,我们得为了这个小家伙去史瓦兹玩具店
And don't forget, babe, we have to hit FAO Schwarz for the munchkin.
你们想顺道参观UBA吗?
What do you guys think about swinging by UBA?
天啊,可以吗?
Wow. Could we?
可以啊,我会给你们全套贵宾级礼遇
Yeah, I'll give you the whole VIP experience.
你们可以看我预录《晚间新闻》的单元
You can watch me pre-tape a segment for the Evening News.
好啊,麻烦了,太好了
Yes, please. Yes.
这是我的荣幸,会很好玩的
It's my pleasure. It'll be fun.
谢谢,太令人兴奋了,我等不及跟家乡的人说了
Thank you. This is so exciting. I can't wait to tell everyone back home.
哈尔,太棒了,我不知道要穿什么
Hal, this is great. I don't know what to wear.
我觉得你坐在上面,看起来美呆了
I think you look incredible sitting up there.
- 谢谢 -宝贝,你不觉得?
- Thank you. - Don't you think, babe?
- 是啊 -对,我知道你以前来过这里
- Yeah. - Yes, I know you've been here before.
是啊,好久以前来过
Yeah, it was a while ago.
哈尔,很高兴再次见到你,你一定就是谢丽尔
Hal, good to see you again. And you must be Cheryl.
对,谢谢你把我们当成贵宾接待
Yes. Thank you so much for the VIP treatment.
这里不如《The,Morning,Show》光鲜亮丽,但我们还不错
Well, it's not as flashy as The Morning Show, but we do all right.
布莱德莉,出了一点技术问题
Bradley, this guy's having some tech issues,
所以可能会失去信♥号♥♥
so the signal might drop.
好,别担心,谢谢你的安排
Yeah, no worries. Thank you for organizing it.
我知道有一点操之过急
I know it was a bit of a scramble.
我还是认为我们应该等到6月,听证会开始后再播出这个报道
I still think we should hold this one until the hearings start in June.
我们可以稍后再讨论
We can discuss later.
这是今晚就播出的新闻吗?
Is this gonna be on the news tonight?
没错
It will indeed.
- 你们退到那边去,可以吗? -好的
- Do you guys wanna step back here? - All right.
- 可以开始了吗? -开始倒计时吧
- We're good to go? - Counting you in now.
- 谢谢 -五、四、三...
- Thank you. - In five, four, three...
UBA晚间新闻
赖德弗林特,非常感谢你答应上节目
Ryder Flynt, thank you so much for joining us.
目前你正在等待审讯
You are currently awaiting trial
因为在1月6日攻击一名国会大厦的警♥察♥
for assaulting a Capitol police officer on January 6th.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
我觉得他或其他任何人都无权
I didn't think he or anyone else had the right
阻止我们进入国会大厦
to keep us out of the Capitol.
那是属于人♥民♥的资产,而人♥民♥在大选中被戏弄
It's the people's house. The people were screwed.
因此人♥民♥需要对不公做出回应
So, the people, they needed to respond.
你当时相信2020年大选结果被窃取了吗?
Did you believe the 2020 election had been stolen?
完全相信
Hundred percent.
在那之后,你了解了所有情况后,依旧相信是这样吗?
And after everything you've learned since, do you still believe that?
不...
No. No.
如果你早知道前任总统的说辞是空穴来风
If you had known then that the former president's claims were baseless--
我那时就会待在家里
I would've stayed the hell home.
我...
I--
我丢了工作
I lost my job.
我的家人们对我不理不睬
My family, they won't talk to me.
我想先暂停一下,我...
I wanna just pause right there. I--
你失去了家人,你认为这值得吗?
The loss of your family, do you feel like it was worth it?
这还用问?你觉得呢?
What the hell do you think?
我认为我们对这整件事带来的附带伤害,没有给予足够的重视
I think we don't pay enough attention to the collateral damage of all of this.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我在想《TMS》可以交叉推广
So, I was thinking that TMS could cross-promote
- 艾丽克丝对保罗的访谈 -对
- Alex's interview with Paul. - Yes.
提高我们的收视率,帮助UBA+
Drive up our numbers, help UBA+.
好主意,我们在他家里的时候,我会拍很多视频素材
I love it. I'll get a shit ton of B-roll while we're at the house.
太好了,你要能把采访素材画面给我们
Great. So, if you get us footage from that interview,
我们就能剪一个“抢先看”出来
we can cut together a sneak peek.
外界对交易众口纷纭,我们可以充分利用
Capitalize on all the noise out there about the deal.
完美,好的
Perfect. Yep.
斯黛拉,你怎么看?
Stella, what do you think?
这是你的节目,你想怎样都行
It's your show. Just do what you want.
我的意思是,我们务必小心行事
I'm just saying, we have to walk a fine line.
不能看起来像广♥告♥,让人觉得我们拼命讨好他
It can't look like an ad, like we're rolling over for him.
拜托,你知道那不是艾丽克丝的风格
Come on. You know that's not Alex's brand.
准备工作如何?,找到什么吸睛的爆料了吗?
How's prep? Did you find anything interesting?
没有,没有太多时间去做他的背景调查
No. There's not a lot of lead time on this one.
这么说你一无所获吗?
So, nothing?
这么说吧,比起找到保罗的毕业纪念册照片
Let's just say I'd have a better chance of digging up Jimmy Hoffa
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表