剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我很抱歉,我不是想让你感到内疚,我发誓
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I swear to God.
一解封我就过去,好吗?
I'll be there as soon as the restrictions lift, okay?
好好照顾妈妈,有事随时给我发短♥信♥
Just take care of Mom and text me anytime.
好
Okay.
- 你没事吧?- 没事,我爱你
- Are you good? - Yeah. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
是,好像挺好的
Yeah. Seems like he's doing pretty good.
我妈还是会去教堂,而且他去好市多时也没戴口罩
My mom is still going to church, and he's not wearing a mask at Costco.
我们的教育系统真是完蛋了
Our education system is broken.
其实我和哈尔上的是同一所学校
You know Hal and I went to the same schools.
对,但只有你学会了科学知识
Yeah, but only one of you learned about science.
别这么说我的家人
That's my family.
抱歉,我不是有意的,开个玩笑而已,真的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It was a joke. Really.
不,我知道你不喜欢我的出身,但我身上有很多我家庭的影子
No, I know you don't like where I'm from, but I have a lot of that world in me,
而且
and--
我需要你理解,或试着去理解
I need you to understand or attempt to understand,
如果你要爱我的话
if you're gonna love me.
我喜欢对别人评头论足
I'm judgy.
是有一点
A little bit.
或者我变得像老妈子,真糟糕
Or I'm doing the mommy thing, which is awful.
这或许跟我的童年有关
It's probably about my own childhood.
或许我就是个烂人
Or maybe I'm just an asshole.
但没错,我愿意试着理解
But yes, I want to try.
等一下,我们这是在掏心掏肺,讨论我们的创伤吗?
Hold on. Is this compassionate engagement around our traumas?
这是成年人间的对话吗?
Is this an adult conversation?
绝对是拉拉间的对话
Definitely a lesbian conversation.
谈完后要吃巧克力
Followed by chocolate.
- 不,我也想吃巧克力 - 不行,只有双性恋才可以吃
- No, I want chocolate too. - Nope. It's only for bisexuals.
这是我家,我能吃巧克力
It's my house. I get the chocolate.
夏天
和你在一起我真的很开心
I'm really happy with you.
- 八秒后切到你 - 准备直播
- Eight seconds to you. - Stand by for live feed.
- 五、四、三... - 彼此彼此
- Five, four, three... - I'm really happy with you too.
- 二,开始操作,请她开始 - 我希望其他人也知道
- ...two. Start your move. Cue her. - I want people to know that.
那要怎么做?公之于众吗?
So what? Make it official?
布莱德莉...开始录制了
Bradley. Bradley, you're on.
自大萧条以来最高的失业率
好的
Right.
- 早上好,今天是5月14日 - 15日
- Good morning. It's May 14th. - Fifteenth.
15日,各位,抱歉
Fifteenth. Sorry, y'all.
宝贝,你得煮浓一点的咖啡
Babe, you gotta make some stronger coffee.
不行,等下我们跑步时,我得让你跑慢点
Oh, no. I need you at half speed when we go for our run later.
那明天我来煮咖啡
Well, tomorrow I'm gonna make the coffee.
不要
No.
- 我煮的咖啡很好喝 - 我可什么都没说
- I make good coffee. - I didn't say anything.
这个房♥子会成为人们茶余饭后的谈资
People will talk about this house.
他们会好奇谁住在这里面
They're gonna want to know about the man who lives inside.
我很喜欢
I love it.
想象一下,你刚刚达成了,人生中最大的一笔交易
So picture this. You just closed the biggest deal of your life.
这里有一瓶顶级红酒和两个酒杯
You've got the perfect bottle of wine, two glasses.
这里有两个酒杯?
There's two glasses?
我可不能让你饮醇自醉
I'm not gonna make you drink alone.
我懂了,你现在也在这里
I see. You're here now too.
我只是想确保你的这次购♥房♥♥经历称心如意
Just wanna make sure you're happy with your purchase.
你对所有客户都这样吗?
You do this with all your clients?
不,科里,你是独一无二的
No, Cory. You're special.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
都想了什么?
What have you been thinking?
我想了解你
That I wanna get to know you.
也许我能为你做顿晚餐
Maybe you'd let me cook you dinner.
如果我想要更多呢?
What if I want more than dinner?
能让我看看你吗?
Can I see you?
我是说,能看看你的脸吗?
I mean, can I really see you?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
没正义,永无宁日
No justice! No peace!
我不能呼吸了,安息吧,乔治弗洛伊德
No fucking police! No justice! No peace! No fucking police!
没正义,永无宁日,警♥察♥滚蛋...
No fucking police! No justice! No peace! No fucking police!
很精彩,但不能在《TMS》上播出
It's great, but we can't use it on TMS.
消音也不行吗?
Even if we bleep it?
我们需要讲述个人故事
We need personal stories.
采访抗♥议♥者们,让他们讲述此次游♥行♥的目的
Interviews with protesters talking about why they're marching
以及这对他们的意义何在
and what it means to them.
好的,我明天就能抵达,明尼阿波利斯的现场
Okay. Well, I can be on the ground in Minneapolis by tomorrow.
埃里克已经在现场了
Eric's already on the ground.
米娅,你怎么看?你作何感想?
What's your take on this, Mia? How are you feeling?
我赞同斯黛拉的意见
I agree with Stella.
- 先等等,我们会给你拍些素材 - 好
- Sit tight, we'll get you some footage. - Okay.
乔治弗洛伊德...
George Floyd! George Floyd!
- 乔治弗洛伊德 - 乔治弗洛伊德
- George Floyd! - George Floyd!
- 没正义,永无宁日 - 没正义,永无宁日
- No justice! No peace! - No justice! No peace!
嘿,漂亮小妞
Hey, Fancy Face.
什么时候?现在...
When? Now. When? Now.
我要去洗澡,你要一起吗?
Was just gonna run the shower. You wanna jump in with me?
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
安德烈,你认为这个国家会改变吗?
André, do you think this country will ever change?
因为我一整天都在讨论
'Cause I spent my day arguing over
要播哪个抗♥议♥视频,才能让我们的中产阶级观众,主要是白人
what protest footage our middle-class, mostly white audience
会愿意看,不会换台
would be willing to watch without changing the channel.
那就都播,让他们看完坐立难安
Then air it all. Let 'em squirm.
好,对,但不行
Okay. Yeah. I can't.
为什么不行?只有让人们亲眼所见,才会给这个国家带来改变
Why not? The only way change happens is when people see it for themselves.
他死的那个视频,我看了20次了
I've seen him die, like, 20 times.
他在被杀害时一直在呼唤自己的妈妈
They're killing him, he's calling out for his mama.
而周围的人只是袖手旁观
They're all just standing around, letting it happen.
天啊,我只是...
God, I just--
- 天啊 - 嘿
- Oh, God. - Hey.
嘿,有我在
Hey, I'm here.
天啊
Oh, God.
这周简直太难熬了
It's been a fucking week.
真的是
No shit.
人们被困在家中,电视是唯一的朋友
People are stuck at home. Their only friend is the TV,
而我们却没有节目给他们看,因为所有制♥作♥都停摆
and we got nothing to show them because everything is shut down.
好,奇普每周都上报一个新选题,埃里克也想多做节目
Okay. Chip has a new pitch every week, and Eric wants to do more.
- 只要给我增加预算,我就能... - 嘿,恕我无能为力
- Just increase my budget and I can be-- - Hey, I can't.
汉娜肖恩菲尔德的官司后,再没人愿意借钱给我们了
No one will loan to us since the Hannah Shoenfeld suit.
那些贪婪的资本家对我们垂涎已久
The vultures, they're circling right now, and I'm telling ya,
我跟你说,一旦看到我们的股票下跌,他们就把我们生吞活剥
they see that stock drop, they're gonna swoop down and eat our livers.
那让艾丽克丝多做点采访呢?
What about, like, more interviews with Alex?
《走近艾丽克丝》很受欢迎
People love that. For Alex Unfiltered.
很好,敲定一个节目
Great. That's one show.
- 人们很喜欢这类访谈节目 - 我们还有米切凯斯勒的纪录片
- People love those interviews. - We got the Mitch Kessler documentary.
- 还有什么?- 我可以和那个导演谈谈
- What else do we have? - I can talk to the director.
她会同意我们播出的
She'd let us air that.
你这样默不作声,我害怕
That silence is deafening.
你现在当真要增加他的曝光率?
You really want to give him more airtime right now?
那部纪录片展示了他的另一面
Well, it shows him in a different light.
他追悔莫及、懊悔不已
He's regretful. He's repentant.
而且这将给UBA+带来流量
And it would drive traffic to UBA+.
和抗♥议♥活动的视频一起播?
In the middle of these protests?
我认为美国公众可以同时持有多种观点
I think the American public can hold more than one idea at a time.
科里,不断有人死去
Cory, people are dying.
他们被枪杀、因窒息而死
They're getting shot and suffocated.
看米切在他的意大利豪华别♥墅♥中,反省自己的罪过
Watching Mitch meditate on his sins in some fancy Italian villa,
感觉有点不合时宜
that feels tone-deaf.
好吧,那你给我找别的内容播,而且要少花点钱
Fine, then get me something else and make it cheap.
怎么了?
What is it?
我需要五十亿美元
I need five billion dollars.
就这么点钱?
That's all?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表