剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
能猜到是谁干的吗?
Any idea who's behind it?
俄♥罗♥斯♥?朝鲜?
Russia? North Korea?
我现在只能告诉你们 对方很精明 渗透度很深
All I can tell you now is they're sophisticated and the penetration is deep.
那也许是法国人
Well, maybe the French then.
我一有消息就告诉你们
I'll update you soon as I know anything,
也就是说我要去干活 而不是站在这里
which would mean actually getting to work instead of standing here,
-聊些我们不知道的事 -好 明白 谢谢
- talking about things we don't know. - Fine. Got it. Thank you.
情况不妙
This is bad.
这又是什么?
What the fuck is this?
-看着像工作评估 -所有人的?
- Looks like performance reviews. - For everyone?
对 有某种评分系统 一级、二级
Yeah, and there's some kind of grading system. Tier one, tier two.
-从哪来的?-总公♥司♥ 我也收到了
- Where'd it come from? - Corporate. I got it too.
这绝对不是我们该看的
We're definitely not supposed to see this.
-没错 -我是三♥级♥
- Uh-uh. - I'm tier three.
-听起来不妙啊 -没错
- That doesn't sound good. - No.
-很不妙 -你能看到我的档案?
- No, it's not. - Can you see my file?
显然 我没有表现出主动性 也不善于接受批评
Apparently, I don't show initiative, and I don't respond to criticism well.
让人力资源部的屁话见鬼去 我没表现出主动性?
Fuck them and their HR bullshit. Do I not show initiative?
听着 这就像《饥饿游戏》
Look, this is some Hunger Games shit.
他们在决定可以炒掉谁
They're basically deciding who they can fire.
-岂有此理 -你去哪?
- This is bullshit. - Where are you going?
明天做节目的话就打给我
Call me if we're gonna do the show tomorrow.
我们明天要做节目?
Are we doing a show tomorrow?
我得知道他们掌握了什么
I need to know exactly what they have.
维克多 别惊讶 我不会读心术
Victor, this may come as a shock to you, but I can't read your mind.
至少掌握了内部资料库 还有一定的电邮控制权
Internal databases, at a minimum, and some degree of email access.
好 制♥作♥中的电影和试播集呢?
All right. What about the film slate and pilots?
也许有
Maybe.
也许?拜托 这个也许价值十亿美元 维克多
Maybe? Come on. That's a billion-dollar maybe, Victor.
我得知道大概的损失
I need to know what kind of damage we are looking at.
如果他们掌握了医疗记录或订阅资料
If they have medical records or subscriber data,
我们就必须给联调局打电♥话♥
we have to call the FBI.
然后会有员工诉讼、集体诉讼
Then you're looking at employee lawsuits, class action.
你只要一开口说话
You know, every time that you start to speak,
情况似乎就在恶化 这真是个特别的天赋
things feel like they're getting worse. That's a special gift.
-快看电邮 -我觉得...
- Check your email. - I think--
是 我觉得我不该看电邮
Yeah, I don't think I'm supposed to check my email.
你必须看看
You need to see this.
嘿 劳拉 我知道你去跑步了
Hey, Laura. I know you're out for a run,
所以我想你在回家的路上需要一点动力
so I figured you could use a little motivation on your way home.
我会在卧室里等你 就现在这样
I'm gonna be waiting for you in the bedroom just like this.
叫布莱德莉杰克森上来
Get Bradley Jackson up here.
还有 给劳拉彼得森打电♥话♥
And call Laura Peterson.
你觉得外面什么情况?
What do you think is happening out there?
不知道 不过我能告诉你这里的情况
I don't know. I can tell you what's happening here, though.
我非常后悔一小时前喝了一大杯咖啡
It's extreme regret for the venti coffee I had an hour ago.
-真恶心 -艾丽克丝一定会气炸
- That's disgusting. - Alex is gonna be pissed, man.
她最讨厌联♥系♥不到我
She hates it when she can't get in touch with me.
当她的出气筒是什么感受?
What does it feel like being her whipping boy?
不知道 当讨厌鬼是什么感受?
I don't know. What does it feel like being annoying as fuck?
抱歉 这话...有点...
Sorry, that was-- a little--
我有点幽闭恐惧症 在飞船里是这种感觉吗?
I'm just a little claustrophobic, and-- Is this what the shuttle's like?
不 窗外就是广袤无垠的...
No. Like, out that window is just vast, infinite--
令人着迷 德尔里奥怎么样?
Trippy. How was Del Rio?
不好 说实话 令人不快
Not that. It was a shit show, honestly.
我真希望自己去了
I wish I could've been there.
是 你和艾丽克丝外出报道 就像《美国警花》
Yeah. You and Alex in the field, more Cagney & Lacey action.
或者是伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦
Or Woodward and Bernstein?
我们需要再找个人看看素材
You know, we could use another set of eyes on the footage.
你愿意看吗?
Would you be up for looking at it?
-好吧... -天啊...
- Okay. Okay. - Oh, my God. Oh, God.
快让我出去
Get me the fuck out of here.
-天啊 太可怕了 -好了 19条信息
- Oh, my God. That was crazy. - There it is. Nineteen messages.
-这就是我说的 -消息怎么说?
- This is what I'm talking about. - What are they saying?
-你在这里啊 去哪了?-嘿
- There you are. Where have you been? - Hey.
-我们被困在电梯里了 -在电梯里待了一小时
- We were stuck in that elevator. - In the elevator for an hour.
什么情况?被黑了?
What's happening? Are we being hacked?
天啊 真是噩梦 大家都这么说
God, it's a nightmare. That's what they're saying.
只有大楼还是我们的电邮也...
Is it just the building, or is it our emails and...
-不知道 -短♥信♥呢?
- I don't know. - ...text messages?
-该死 天啊 奇普 -怎么了?
- Oh, shit. Oh, my God, Chip. - What?
我家里的办公室和这里的服务器连接
My home office, it's connected to the servers here,
就是莉兹来看我时用的那台电脑
and that's the computer Lizzy uses when she comes to visit.
别担心 我去找伊莎贝拉 交给我们吧
Don't worry about it. I will grab Isabella. We will handle it.
-别担心 没事 好 -谢谢 好的
- Don't worry about it. It's good. Yeah. - Thank you. All right--
布莱德莉 艾利森先生要你去他办公室
Bradley, Mr. Ellison wants to see you in his office.
-好 他说是什么事了吗?-没说
- Okay. Did he say what it was about? - Nah, he didn't.
-好 -走楼梯
- All right. - Stairs.
楼梯 对
Stairs. Yes.
嗨 他在吗?
Hey, is he in there?
布莱德莉
Bradley.
我很遗憾 我无法想象你现在的感受
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.
我跟他们说你发送这视频时 我们在蒙大拿州
I told them that you sent that video when we were in Montana.
好消息是传播范围还不广
The good news is it hasn't gone wide.
据我们所知 只有我收到了
As far as we know, I'm the only one who got it.
抱歉 但我们必须知道
I'm sorry, but we really need to know.
你是用自己的手♥机♥录的吗?
Did you record that on your personal phone?
是
Yeah.
好 你的手♥机♥连着我们的无线网吗?
Okay, is your phone connected to our wireless network?
他们能读取一切资料
They have access to everything,
连着我们的网络服务器的一切
anything that's connected to our network servers.
所以我的数据也全都泄露了?
So all my data's been compromised too?
如果他们单独针对你 也许是因为我们1月6日的报道
If they're singling you out maybe it's because of our January 6th coverage.
他们想要...
They want...
- 48小时内拿到五千万 -好吧 这可能吗?
- 50 million within 48 hours. - Okay, is that even possible?
又一条消息
I'm getting another message.
他们能读取一切资料
They have access to everything,
连着我们的网络服务器的一切
anything that's connected to our network servers.
天啊
Wow.
大家立刻把手♥机♥给我 快
Everyone, give me your phone right now. Come on.
布莱德莉
Bradley?
我没事
I'm fine.
你可以跟我说说
You can talk to me.
听着 其他人不该看到那视频 你遭到了侵犯
Look, no one else was supposed to see that. You were violated.
你不...
You don't--
你不必坚强
You don't have to be strong.
不必假装一切都没事
You don't have to pretend everything's okay.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
独处
To be alone.
我需要独处
I just need to be alone.
好 我们得封锁大楼 监控都关掉
All right. We need this place locked down, security cameras off,
收走有麦克风的设备
anything with a microphone gone.
努力确保没有人做傻事
And try to make sure nobody does anything stupid,
我知道这很难做到 但...
which I know is a tall order, but--
《TMS》突然中断 我们的股价已经一落千丈
Our stock price took a swan dive into an empty pool after TMS went dark,
而坏消息甚至还没传出去
and the bad news isn't even out yet.
-斯黛拉 什么坏消息?-什么?
- What bad news? What bad news, Stella? - What?
这次黑客事件证明了 UBA电视网是民♥主♥的灯塔
This hack, it proves UBA is a beacon of democracy.
我们会登上各大新闻头条
We'll be all over the headlines.
“公众喜爱的获奖电视网
"An award-winning network, a beloved network,
因为言论自♥由♥遭到阴险对手攻击”
targeted by the shadowy enemies of free speech."
我们要把那封勒索电邮 用在今年的艾美奖宣传活动上
We're gonna use that ransom email for this year's Emmy campaign.
西比尔联♥系♥我了 今天晚些时候要开董事会
Cybil reached out. There's a board meeting later today.
当然了 她打给你 而不是我
Of course, she called you and not me.
我去和主持人谈 如果你要找我...
I'll speak to the talent. If you need to reach me...
-我就派一只信鸽 -对
- I'll send a carrier pigeon. - Yep.
联邦通信委员会来电♥话♥了
The FCC's been calling.
问问我今天过得如何
Ask me about my day.
亲爱的 工作怎么样?
How was work, dear?
对 工作嘛...
Yeah, about that...
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表