剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
好 继续
Okay, go on.
抱歉 我说你是CBS
Sorry, I called you CBS.
CBS 你是说我太像电视网络?
CBS. You mean I'm too network?
是“撒旦童养媳”的缩写
It stands for "child bride of Satan."
是你让我停职后的事
This was after you suspended me.
C就是“儿童”的缩写?
Did the C really stand for "child"?
-不是 -我欣赏你的坦诚
- No. - I appreciate your candor.
好 谢谢 再次道歉
Okay. Thank you. Sorry again.
真是岂有此理
This is such bullshit.
-我才不要做五天《TMS》-艾丽克丝 我知道 但我没办法
- I'm not gonna do five days on TMS. - Alex, I know, but my hands are tied.
天啊 道格 你行不行啊?
Oh, my God. What the actual fuck, Doug?
-你说你能搞定 还... -嗨
- You said you were going to fix this and-- - Hey.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
能 进来吧
Yes, come in.
知道我想要你怎么做?
You know what I'd like you to do?
我要你再读一次我的合同
I would like you to read my contract again
读到你找到解决方案为止
and keep reading it until you find a way to fix this shit.
好吧
All right--
天啊 你还好吗?
Wow. Are you okay?
非常好
I'm great.
好 听着 我需要你的帮助
Okay. Listen, I need your help.
为什么?还好吗?
Why? You okay?
还好 斯黛拉没有把事情的全部告诉大家
Yeah, Stella isn't telling everybody the whole story.
黑客要五千万美元的赎金
The hackers sent a ransom demand for $50 million.
是 还有董事会正在开会
Yeah. And the board is meeting right now.
我需要你去和西比尔谈谈
And I need you to talk to Cybil,
我需要你跟她说 她必须付赎金
and I need you to just tell her she's got to pay it.
我无法说服西比尔 因为她不会听我的
I'm not going anywhere near Cybil, as she won't be listening to me.
你在说什么啊?你在这里20年了
What are you talking about? You've been here for 20 years.
你是这个电视网最大的明星 如果你去和董事会说
You're the biggest star on this network. If you talk to the board,
-他们会听的 -不 他们不会
- they're going to listen to you. - No, they're not gonna listen to me.
相信我
Trust me.
科里和斯黛拉刚刚报复了我 因为我抛弃超越者一号♥ 明白吗?
Cory and Stella just kneecapped me for ditching Hyperion One. Okay?
没人会听我的话
No one's listening to me.
我是说 我们必须做点什么 情况很糟糕
Well, I mean, we have to do something. This is bad.
不 我不管 UBA电视网没能保护我的隐私
No, I'm staying out of it. UBA did not protect my privacy
放任麦琪布莱纳向全世界宣布我的私事
when Maggie Brener aired all my shit to the world.
这件事不仅仅关于你
You know, this isn't just about you.
还有很多人都吓坏了
There's other people here that are really scared.
好吧 我跟你讲 你会没事的
Okay. You know what? You're gonna be fine.
你就像个女童子军 明白吗?
You're like a Girl Scout, okay?
说真的 全都曝光吧 我才不在乎
And honestly, let it all come out. I don't give a shit.
各种秘密啦、集团内♥幕♥什么的
Let all the secrets, the corporate bullshit.
我受...让这公♥司♥去死吧
I'm so-- Fuck this place.
这里有很多人
There's a lot of people around here that have stuff
-不希望让隐私曝光的 -等等 你和性侵者睡了?
- that they want to keep private. - Wait, did you fuck a predator?
你没有 我觉得...你会没事的
No, you didn't. I think if-- I think you're gonna be fine.
整个公♥司♥都不会有事
This whole place is gonna be fine.
你知道 UBA电视网没保护你 但我保护了
You know, UBA didn't protect you, but I did.
天啊 我知道 布莱德莉
Oh, God. I know you did, Bradley.
-布莱德莉 拜托 -算了
- Bradley, come on. - Forget it.
我不...
I didn't--
好 我想给大家描述一下 我们即将面对的未来
Okay, so I'd like to paint a picture of what we're about to face, actually.
你们必须想象福岛海啸正向我们靠近
You have to think the Fukushima tsunami is headed our way,
而且已经具有辐射性
and it's already radioactive.
因为当黑客攻击的新闻曝光 我们的股价会跌15%
Because when news of the hack comes out, our stock is gonna drop 15%.
卡尔伊坎会给你们打电♥话♥ 不要接
Carl Icahn is going to call you. Do not pick up.
他送来果篮时 不要吃里面的苹果
When he sends you a fruit basket, do not bite into the apple.
人们会辞职 我们将无法找到替代他们的人
People are going to quit, and we're not gonna be able to replace them.
各部门会变得人手不足
Departments will be short-staffed,
留下来的员工会增加工作量 变得愤怒、胆战心惊
and the ones that stay will be overworked, and angry and scared.
演员、导演、制♥作♥人会拒绝和我们合作
Actors, directors, producers, they're gonna refuse to work with us.
愿意合作的也会撕毁先前的合同 来占我们便宜
The ones that do, they're gonna break deal precedence and squeeze us for points.
如果我们运气好
And if we're lucky,
我们将面临员工以疏忽为由 提起的一次集体诉讼
we will face a single class action lawsuit from our employees for negligence.
到目前为止 各位善良的好人 我们并不走运
And so far, folks, good folks, gentlefolks, we've not been so lucky.
而且我们所有的内部通讯都将曝光
Also, all of our internal communications will be made public.
我们的经营方式、对未来的规划
The way we do business. Our plans for the future.
我们将回到石器时代
It will be back to go,
相信我 这和...白手起家一样
and believe me, we will not collect two-- $200.
这次黑客攻击是毁灭性的
This hack, it is nuclear.
好 那你建议怎么做?
Yes. What do you suggest we do?
交赎金
Pay the ransom.
我们无法保证对方不会食言
We have no guarantee they'll stick to their side of the bargain.
-五千万?太荒唐了 -保险会支付一部分
- Fifty million? That's ridiculous. - The insurance will cover part of it,
还有 我们联♥系♥上了
and there's something else. We've made contact.
我觉得我能通过谈判 把赎金压到两千五百万或更少
I think I can negotiate them down to 25 million, maybe less.
-我们的现金储备够吗?-想得美
- Would our cash reserves cover that? - Wouldn't that be nice.
现金储备全都用在UBA+了
Those reserves were plundered to fund UBA+.
涉及未发行内容吗?
Is there any unreleased material?
对方有些试播集和克里斯派恩的惊悚片
They've got some pilots and the Chris Pine thriller.
这部电影泄露 我们会损失多少?
How much do we lose if that gets leaked?
估计是预计票房♥收入的四分之一 六千万
Estimate is a quarter of their projected box office, so 60 million.
UBA+订阅者数据呢?
What about UBA+ subscriber data?
我们用的是第三方公♥司♥
We use a third-party vendor.
我们到底在为什么买♥♥单?
What exactly are we paying for?
一部夏季档电影 不一定卖♥♥座 一定的股价震荡 几位员工辞职
A summer movie which may or may not hit, some stock turbulence, a few resignations.
为善意和我们员工的尊严买♥♥单如何?
How about the goodwill and the dignity of our employees,
更别提公♥司♥的品牌了
not to mention the company brand.
黑客特意针对
The hackers specifically targeted
我们晚间新闻主播 布莱德莉杰克森的私人通讯
the private communications of Bradley Jackson, our evening news anchor.
她刚刚荣获第一修正案奖 将竞争皮博迪奖
She just won a First Amendment Award. She's up for a Peabody.
那她就该心里有数
Then she should have known better
别让自己易受这种攻击
than to make herself vulnerable to attacks of this kind.
我们为什么要把几千万
Why would we hand over millions
拱手送给破门而入的罪犯?
to the criminals who just broke into our house
我们只需花很少的钱 就可以保证未来不再受到攻击
when we can spend a fraction of that to make ourself safe against future attacks?
赞同 但我认为我们两者都能做到
I agree, but I think we can do both.
那就是钱的问题了
Then there's the issue of the money.
我们能否假设黑客是俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
Can we assume these hackers are Russian?
黑客攻击是有这样的特征
The signature of the hack suggests that.
-是 但... -好 我们已经知道
- Yes, but-- - Yeah, well, we already know
普♥京♥批准针对西方新闻媒体的网络攻击
that Putin sanctions cyberattacks against Western news outlets.
所以我们可能是在支持 俄♥罗♥斯♥对乌克兰发动的战争
So we may be contributing to Russia's war against Ukraine.
我的良心过不去
I don't want that on my conscience.
我想我们的广♥告♥商也都一样
And I can't imagine any of our advertising partners would either.
我肯定也一样
I certainly don't.
听着 我觉得我们该投票表决
Look, I think we should move to a vote.
赞同付赎金的请说:“是”
All those in favor of paying the ransom say "aye."
反对的
Those opposed.
否
Nay.
好
Good.
莱纳德 亲爱的 你能联♥系♥我们的机构投资人吗?
Leonard, dear, would you connect with our institutional investors?
默西迪丝 请你联♥系♥今天未能出席的
Mercedes, would you please reach out to those majority shareholders
主要股东好吗?
who weren't able to join us today?
让我们发出一个明确的信息
Let's send a clear message.
UBA电视网非常坚强 拒绝和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
UBA is standing strong and refusing to negotiate with terrorists.
凡是心存顾虑的人 叫他们来找我
Anyone needs hand-holding, send them to me.
铁娘子发话了
Thus spake the Iron Lady.
莱纳德
Leonard.
-算是告诉了对方谁说了算 -是
- Tell them who's driving, in some ways. - Yes.
-嗨 怎么样?-嗨
- Hey, how'd it go? - Hey.
是这样
Well, it was--
我真希望这里的每一个人
I sure hope everyone here is comfortable
都不介意自己的私人通讯被公之于众
with their private communications going very public.
我觉得我们能渡过难关
I think we'll weather the storm.
我得说 肚子上挨刀子而不是背后被捅
I have to say it was refreshing to get stabbed in the stomach
真是令人神清气爽 谢了
instead of the back, so thanks.
也许你的朋友保罗马科思能帮着亡羊补牢
Perhaps your friend Paul Marks can help stitch up the wound.
提醒一下
For future reference,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表