剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
是,我不打扰它们,它们就不会打扰我
Yeah, I don't bother them, they don't bother me.
它们已经在这里生活了四亿年之久
400 million years. That's how long they've been here.
不知道
I don't know.
早在土星环出现前,海洋里就已经有鲨鱼了
There were sharks in that ocean before there were rings around Saturn.
人类只是昙花一现
Humans, we're just a blip.
昨天刚出现,明天肯定就灭绝了
Showed up yesterday, almost certainly be gone tomorrow.
我们只拥有今天,我赌鲨鱼胜出
All we have is today. My money is on them.
- 你住在附近吗?- 对,我刚买♥♥了一个房♥子
- You live around here? - Yeah, I just bought a place.
我估计50年后才会被海洋淹没
I figure I got 50 years before the ocean swallows it up.
那你应该买♥♥一艘船
Should have bought a boat.
我试着打造一艘方舟,但供应链出问题了
Well, you know, I tried to build an ark, but supply chain.
保罗马科思,你是哪位?
Paul Marks. And you are?
我是科里艾利森
I'm Cory Ellison.
对,UBA的?好的
Right. UBA, right? Yeah.
没错,你想过涉足媒体行业吗?
Exactly. Have you ever thought about getting into media?
我讨厌电视界
I hate television.
天啊,你会在这行如鱼得水
Boy, you'd fit right in.
科里,幸会,再见
Nice to meet you, Cory. See you around.
- 我能进去吗?- 当然
- Can I come in? - Yeah.
你家好大
Wow.
- 你要喝水或... - 不了,我不渴
- You want some water or-- - No. I'm good.
我...天啊,你在疫情期间都待在这里吗?
I-- Wow, is this how you spent your pandemic?
可以这么说
Something like that.
- 天啊,这里好漂亮 - 谢谢
- Wow. It's beautiful. - Thanks.
口罩快把我逼疯了
This mask is driving me crazy.
所以,我猜你今天拿到了传票副本?
So, I'm assuming you got a copy of the subpoena today?
那让我快乐一整周
That made my week.
难道你不喜欢收到联邦调查局的邮件吗?
I mean, don't you love getting mail from the FBI?
非常有礼貌、文明
It's so polite. It's so civilized.
比他们在凌晨4点破门而入,把身穿睡衣的你
It's a hell of a lot better than when they kick in your door at 4:00 a.m.
拖出去要好多了
and drag you out by the pj's.
对,科里,我们必须保护新闻独♥立♥性
Yeah, Cory, we have to protect our journalistic independence.
好的,对
Okay, yeah.
通常在这点上我会完全同意你说的
Normally I would totally agree with you on that,
- 但这次...情况不同 - 科里
- but this is a-- Not in this case. - Cory.
我跟负责的特工谈过了
I spoke with the special agent in charge.
有一名警♥察♥被攻击
There was a police officer who was assaulted
在国会大厦的走廊上
in the hallway of the Capitol.
没有证人,也没有视频
No witnesses, no video.
而且根据你的报道
And based upon your reporting,
他们认为事发时你就在附近
they think you were nearby when it happened,
而且你拍摄到的视频或许会有帮助
and there might be something useful on your footage.
嘿,你能成为英雄,拜托,或许连我也能成为英雄
Hey, you could be a hero. Hell, I might even be a hero,
支持伟大的民♥主♥事业之类的
supporting the great cause of democracy, et cetera, et cetera.
我知道你有原则,但这个情况非同小可
I know you have principles, but this is an extraordinary situation.
我把视频素材删除了
I deleted the footage.
而且他们会发现,因为视频拍到走廊时就结束了
And they're gonna know, 'cause the footage cuts out in the hallway
就在那名警♥察♥推门出来时,而且...
right as the police officer comes out of the door. And--
为什么?
Because?
哈尔在视频里
Hal is on it.
哈尔,哈尔当时在国会大厦?
Hal was at the Capitol?
科里,他们会看见视频素材
And they're gonna see the footage, Cory.
他们会知道我做了什么事
And they're gonna know what I did.
而且他们会要跟我谈
And they're gonna wanna talk to me.
布莱德莉,我们让你主持晚间新闻
Bradley, we put you on Evening News.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
这危及到整个电视网
This jeopardizes the entire network.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉,我...
I'm really sorry. I--
哈尔是我唯一的亲人
Hal's the only person I have left.
而且他说他无意伤害任何人
And he says he didn't want to hurt anybody,
我当时也不知道应该怎么做
and I didn't know what to do.
我会请律师联络联邦调查局
I'll have our lawyers reach out to the FBI,
他们可以拿走...
and the Feds can have the--
已经播出的视频,就这样
the video that was already aired and that's it.
这是新闻独♥立♥性,如你所说
Journalistic independence, as you say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我...
I just--
现在请你离开吧
I'd like for you to leave now.
还有,我永远不要听到有谁再提起这件事
And I don't wanna hear another fucking word about this, ever.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
播报顺利
Have a good show.
谢谢
Thank you.
试音
Sound check.
很好
Great.
五、四、三、二...
Five, four, three, two...
布莱德莉杰克森为您播报,UBA电视网晚间新闻
晚上好
Good evening.
我是布莱德莉杰克森,这是UBA晚间新闻
I'm Bradley Jackson, and this is the UBA Evening News.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表