剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
杨科告诉我他的女伴临时说不来了
Yanko told me his date canceled last minute.
是同一个女孩吗?
Is that the same girl?
天啊,他好可怜
Oh, God. That poor guy.
他可以和我们待在一起,对吧?,我们会陪着他
He can hang out with us, right? I mean, we'll keep him company.
对吧?他不会有事的
Right? I mean, he'll be fine.
但无论如何,千万别谈政♥治♥
But whatever you do, no talking politics.
- 否则不会有好下场... - 我错过什么?给你
- It's not gonna end well... - What I miss? Here you go.
- 没有 - 艾丽克丝,喂
- Nothing. - Alex. Hello.
- 嘿 - 谢谢
- Hey. - Thank you.
- 别客气,干杯,宝贝 - 干杯
- Sure. Cheers, babe. - Cheers.
宝贝,你觉得我穿那套西装帅吗?
Babe, you think I can pull that suit off?
- 很帅,粉红一整天 - 天啊
- Oh, yeah. Pink all day. - Oh, gosh.
粉红一整天
Pink all day.
你穿会很帅
I think you can.
- 我失陪一下 - 好的
- Excuse me for one second. - Oh, yeah.
对,我想知道,因为我想把这事处理好
Yeah. Well, I wanna know. Because I want it taken care of.
对
Yes.
- 嗨 - 好的,是
- Hi. - Okay, yeah.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你看起来不太好
You don't seem okay.
对,抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
告诉我发生什么事了
Just tell me what's going on.
你不必说,但跟我聊聊吧
I mean, you don't have to, but talk to me.
金库网站拍到一张我们在一起的照片
The Vault has a picture of us.
什么?
What?
很显然我们在交往
And it's pretty clear that we're together.
- 天啊 - 是,别担心,我正在处理
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, no. I'm on it.
我会解决问题,我会让照片消失,交给我
I'll fix it. I'll get rid of it. I'll take care of it.
我已经派人处理了,但是...
I've got people on it, but--
你看过照片了吗?
Have you seen it?
- 是的...看过了 - 你看过了?
- Yes. Yes, I have. - You have?
- 对 - 那我能看吗?
- Yes. - Can I see it?
天啊,他们是怎么拍到的?
Oh, my God. How did they even get this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
该死的,布莱德莉的事也是他们爆的
Fucking Vault. They're the ones who outed Bradley.
- 他们完全不在乎,天啊 - 对
- They don't give a shit. Wow. - Yeah.
- 天啊 - 是啊
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
在我看来,有两个解决方法
Well, the way I see it, there are two ways to handle this.
- 好的 - 第一就是我们...
- Okay. - One is that we--
我们发布一份声明,说我们...
we release a statement, saying that we are...
很幸福,而且...
happy and...
我们是成年人,而且...
we're adults and we are...
我们不能那么做
We can't do that.
董事会可不会为这事欢呼雀跃的
The board, it will not exactly celebrate this.
跟我说第二个方法吧
So, option two.
第二个方法就是用钱解决,这些人只要钱
Option two is money. All these people want is money.
我们花钱买♥♥照片,然后销毁,就当这事从未发生过
So, we pay for it, we buy it, we kill it. And this never happened.
对,从未发生过
Yeah. It never happened.
好,就当这事从未发生过
Okay. Never happened.
嗨,保罗
Hi, Paul.
米娅
Mia.
- 艾丽克丝 - 是
- Alex. - Yes.
艾丽克丝,皮耶尔保罗想跟你简单聊聊,可以吗?
Alex. Pierpaolo needs a quick word with you. Is that okay?
- 我们待会再继续聊这个话题,好的 - 没问题,当然
- Will continue that with you later. Okay. - We will. Of course, we'll talk.
听着,我当然在认真考虑保罗的要约
Look, of course I'm thinking seriously about Paul's offer.
所以,我们再针对几个要点,跟他们协商一下,但你说得对
So, let's go back at them on a couple of deal points, but you're right,
这是千载难逢的机会,只需再多给我一点时间
this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I just need a little more time.
- 她在等你吗?- 没有
- Was she expecting you? - No, she's not.
- 苏,我得挂了 - 我是她的大学老朋友
- Sue, I gotta go. - I'm an old college friend.
- 我不知道她在哪里 - 她在那里
- I'm not sure where she's at. - There she is.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
朴小姐,她说她认识你
Ms. Bak. She says she knows you.
对,没关系,抱歉
Yeah. It's fine. Sorry.
好的,没问题
Sure. No problem.
嘿,抱歉我穿得太随便了
Hey. Sorry, I guess I'm underdressed.
嘿,凯特,你好吗?
Hey, Kate. How are you?
我刚被开除了,所以我很好
Well, I just got fired. So, I'm great.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
我知道你很忙,这不会占用你很长时间
I mean, I know you're busy. It won't take long.
当然可以,我们谈谈吧
Of course. Let's talk.
那么,你在超越者出了什么事?
So, what happened at Hyperion?
这...
Well...
保罗和我...
Paul and I had a...
在哲学方面意见有分歧
a philosophical disagreement.
我在那里工作了12年,自以为我的意见还算重要
Been there for 12 years. You'd think my opinion would mean something.
然后某天我进公♥司♥,证件突然失灵了
And then I just walk in one day and my badge stopped working.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I called you.
我知道,我本来要给你打回去,只是...
I know. I was gonna call you back. There's just--
发生了很多事
There's been a lot going on.
是啊,新闻界就是这样,对吧?,每天都有更多新闻
Yeah, that's the thing with the news, right? There's more every day.
我看了那个访谈的宣传片
I saw the promo for the interview.
是,你应该看,艾丽克丝火力全开
Yeah, you should watch it. Alex didn't hold back.
所以,这事基本要成了,对吧?
So, it's actually happening, huh?
他要收♥购♥UBA?太离谱了
He's buying UBA? That's fucking crazy.
对,还得要司法部批准才行
Yeah. Well, the DOJ still has to approve it.
股东也得投票,所以还有一段时间
The shareholders have to vote. So, you know, it's still a ways off.
斯黛拉,他给你开了什么条件?
Stella, what did he offer you?
什么?
What?
你在包庇他,看来他给你开的条件,夸张到令人咋舌
Must be pretty fucking good if you're running cover for him.
抱歉,“包庇”?
I'm sorry, "running cover"?
你应该调查他
You should be investigating him.
你应该去调查他干的勾当
You should be looking into what he's doing.
但现在你永远不会这么做了,对吧?
But you're never gonna do that now, are you?
我们的法律团队已经看过每一份文件,每一笔资产
Our legal team has peeked at every piece of paper, every asset.
如果有任何疑虑...
If there was anything to worry about--
天啊,斯黛拉,听听你说的话
Jesus, Stella. Listen to yourself.
那个男人就这样走进来,让你对他言听计从
The man just walks in here and makes you do whatever the fuck he wants.
你在他身边就会这样,永远改不了
This is how you are with him. This is how you're always gonna be.
他掌控你,可你就是看不出来
He owns you. You just can't fucking see it.
他现在就在大厅那头,我们去跟他聊聊吧
He's down the hall right now. Let's go talk to him.
我很遗憾你丢了工作,真的
Sorry you lost your job. I really am.
但你不能再把你的问题都怪到别人头上了
But you need to stop blaming everybody else for all of your shit.
我爱莫能助
There's nothing I can do for you.
好
Right.
我想也许你俩真是天生一对
I guess maybe you two do belong together.
也许你俩该一起统治全世界
Maybe you should take over the world together, you know?
你们也不会在乎其他人,在此过程中被牺牲掉,对吧?
Who gives a shit if the rest of us get fucked over in the process, right?
凯特
Kate.
你记得那晚...
You know that night...
你去洗胃吗?
when you got your stomach pumped?
我就坐在等待室里
I just sat in that waiting room.
我一直一遍又一遍地想
I kept thinking over and over and over,
“请别让我最好的朋友死去,请让她活下去吧
"Please don't let my best friend die. Please just let her live.
因为我只想回到...
'Cause I just wanna go back to...
我们在宿舍里打电动
us being in our dorm rooms and playing video games
傻乎乎互相陪伴的那段时光”
and being stupid with each other."
然而在那事之后,你就不跟我说话了
And then, after all that, you just stopped talking to me.
在德克萨斯时,你甚至对我视而不见
You even blew me off in Texas.
所以我也不知道我为什么还想帮你
So I don't have a fucking clue why I'm still trying to help you.
你永远都会选择他
You will always choose him.
斯黛拉,再见
Goodbye, Stella.
科里当时很害羞
Cory was so shy.
他真的和其他孩子相处得很不好
He really had a hard time with other kids.
我必须提醒他:“你比他们聪明
And I had to remind him, "You're smarter than they are.
对他们来说太聪明了
You're too smart for them.
你周围的那些孩子们,将来会成为保险推销员
You're surrounded by kids who will become insurance salesmen
会计师和中层管理人员,而你则不然
and accountants and middle management, and you're not going to do that.
你有我的冲劲,你会改变世界”
You have my fire. You're gonna scar the world."
你听过“世界是我的牡蛎”这句话吗?
You know that phrase, "The world is my oyster"?
出自莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表