Yes, amusing.
搞笑
Extraordinary intelligence
特定情报 对你而言
might well appear extraterrestrial to you,
貌似是显得像天外来客般难懂
but let me be more specific.
但我还是友情提醒下 确切地说
I believe you know why I'm here in the laundry room.
你应该知道我为何在此 这个洗衣间里
Better acoustics for your throat singing?
喉音唱腔在这里有更好的音响效果吗
It's actually not bad.
还真不赖嘛
But my true purpose in being here
但我来此的真正目的
will be revealed in this brief PowerPoint presentation.
是来做一个简要的幻灯片演说
Lights.
关灯
Why Sheldon Cooper, PhD, should go to Switzerland
为什么谢尔顿·库珀博士必须去瑞士欧核中心
to see the CERN supercollider:
参观超级对撞机的理由
a PowerPoint presentation by Sheldon Cooper, PhD.
发言人 谢尔顿·库珀博士
Oh, for God's sake.
我的老天爷
Here we have a highly gifted researcher
这是一位在粒子物理学领域的
in the field of particle physics
超级天才科学家
whose work has brought him to the precipice
他的成就关乎全人类的命运
of forever changing mankind's understanding of the universe.
从此改变对宇宙的理解
AKA me.
确切来说就是我
And here we have a waitress
而这是一位女招待
brushing her teeth with her finger.
只会用手指抠牙齿而已
AKA you.
确切来说就是你
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is this supposed to be buttering me up?
这算是在奉承我吗
Please hold all questions till the end of the presentation.
请等演讲结束后再提问
This is the Large Hadron Collider
这是瑞士欧核中心的
at CERN in Switzerland,
大型强子对撞机
the product of decades of planning and construction.
经由数十年规划和建构而成
It is a Mecca for physicists the world over.
是全世界物理学家心目中的圣地
This is Bath and Body Works
而这是科罗拉多大街的
on Colorado Boulevard.
Bath and Body Works[某品牌]沐浴乳商店
They sell scented soaps and lotions,
他们卖♥♥香皂和乳液
some of which contain glitter.
外加一些小闪饰品
Now, let's see if we can match the individual
现在我们来配对
to the appropriate destination.
这两个人以哪个地方作为目的地比较合适
O-kay.
好吧
Show's over.
别闹了
No, it's not.
还没完呢
I've got five more slides.
我还有五张幻灯片没讲
Sheldon, this is Leonard's decision.
谢尔顿 这是莱纳德的决定
He invited me to Switzerland, and I intend to go.
他邀我去瑞士 我也很想去
Very well.
好吧
Enjoy yourself.
玩得开心
You're going to be in the presence of something
你将亲眼目睹
that I've dreamed of seeing for decades.
我所梦寐以求了十多年的伟大成就
I just hope you'll be able to appreciate
希望你能明白
the magnitude of where you are and what it represents.
这其中所包含的重要意义
I'll talk to Leonard.
我会和莱纳德谈谈
You will?
真的吗
Yes.
对
If it means that much to you, you should go.
既然对你而言意义重大 那应该让你去
Oh, Penny, thank you!
谢谢你 佩妮
You're welcome.
没什么
Since I rarely hug,
我不怎么抱人
I'm relying on your expertise regarding duration.
要抱多久就听你的
I think we're there.
我觉得差不多了
Oh, good.
好极了
Bye-bye.
拜啦
You know what?
你猜怎么着
Even though I don't have a girlfriend,
没有马子又怎样
I can still have a good time on Valentine's Day.
情人节老子照样可以好好过
Trust me, you can't. I've tried.
听我的吧 这不可能 我早试过了
No, no, no, I'm going to have a "me" day.
不 我准备好好过我自己的情人节
First I'm going to go to one of those SPAs in Koreatown,
首先 去韩国城找家店做个SPA
take a steam and get a massage.
蒸个桑拿 找人按♥摩♥一下
Then I'm going to stop at a pet store and get licked by puppies.
然后去宠物店 找条小狗狗来舔舔我
Sheldon, I need to talk to you.
谢尔顿 我得跟你谈谈
All right, my friend. Would you like some Cholermus?
好的 朋友 来点Cholermus煎饼尝尝吗
Some what?
尝什么
Cholermus. It's a traditional Swiss breakfast dish.
Cholermus煎饼 一种传统的瑞士早餐
I'm preparing my gastrointestinal system
我正在训练我的消化系统
for the exotic cuisine of Switzerland.
习惯瑞士菜特殊的烹饪方法
You're not going to Switzerland!
又轮不上你去瑞士
Oh, but I am.
但我要去
Didn't Penny tell you the good news?
佩妮没告诉你最新的好消息吗
She told me that you went behind my back
她跟我说 你背着我去找她
to guilt her into letting you go instead of her.
让她觉得内疚 主动提出让你替代她去瑞士
Yes, that good news.
对 就是这个好消息
Well, forget it. I was the one who was invited.
想都别想 我才是受邀的人
I get to decide who goes with me,
只有我能决定找谁同行
and it's Penny, not you!
我决定找佩妮 而不是你
Howard, could you lower the lights?
霍华德 把灯光调暗点好吗
I have a short PowerPoint presentation.
我做了段简短的幻灯片演示文稿
I don't need to see your presentation.
没必要看什么演示
This discussion is over!
讨论到此为止了
That's a somewhat ambiguous response.
这回答有够模棱两可的
Am I going or not?
到底带不带我去
Sheldon, at this point,
谢尔顿 事已至此
I would go by myself before I would take you.
我宁愿自己去 也不带你
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
真的
Well, then, you leave me no alternative.
好吧 那我也别无选择了
From this moment forward,
从现在起
we can be roommates, but we will no longer be friends.
我们可以当室友 但不再是朋友了
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你这么觉得
I don't think you're fully aware
我认为你还未充分意识到
of the ramifications here, Leonard.
此事的后果 莱纳德
Why don't you enlighten me?
你何不指点一下
With the friendship clause of our Roommate Agreement nullified
既然我们"室友协议"中的友谊条款无效了
you are no longer entitled to accompany me
等我受邀去比尔·盖茨家游泳的时候
to go swimming at Bill Gates' house should I be invited.
你也就失去了随同一起去的资格
Ooh, that's gotta sting.
那可伤大了
Just think, this time tomorrow
想想看 明天这个时候
we'll be in Geneva, Switzerland for our first Valentine's Day.
我们已经在瑞士日内瓦 共度我俩第一个情人节了
I know!
是啊
I went shopping today
我今天特地去逛街
and bought special undies for the occasion.
专门为此行买♥♥了件小内内呢
Thermal?'Cause it's gonna be cold.
保暖吗 那边会很冷哦
Think it through, Leonard.
再好好想想 莱纳德
Gesundheit.
祝你健康[用于对刚打喷嚏者的祝愿]
Or as they say in Switzerland,
或者学他们瑞士人讲话
Gesundheit.
祝您健康
You getting a cold?
你感冒了吗
No, no, it's probably just allergies.
不 可能只是有点过敏
Do you want an allergy pill?
想吃点抗过敏药吗
'Cause I have 'em all.
我啥都有哦
Prescription, nonprescription,
处方药 非处方药
foreign, domestic, experimental.
进口药 国产药 实验性药物
Do any of them work?
有管用的吗
Not really, I'm just an enthusiast.
没 我只是喜欢收集
Penny?
佩妮
You okay?
你还好吧
Did that sound okay to you?
我听起来很好的样子吗
Do not come in here!
别进来
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm having a tea party.
我这儿开茶话会呢
What do you think's going on?
不然你以为怎么回事
I think I might have the flu.
我想我可能得了流感
Or the plague.
要不就是瘟疫
Well, our plane leaves at 9:00 a.m.
我们是早上9点的飞机
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表