Do you think you'll feel better by then?
你觉得到那时你会感觉好点吗
Yep.
会的
'Cause I'm gonna be dead.
因为那时我早已痛苦至死了
Hey, Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Listen, Penny is pretty sick
佩妮病得很重
and she's not going to be able to go to Switzerland.
不能去瑞士了
So if you're still interested, you're welcome to come.
你还有兴趣的话 欢迎随我一起去
Great.
太好了
I'll start packing.
我这就去收拾行李
In a minute.
等我一下
Oh, look, it's the Cholermus.
Cholermus煎饼都吐出来了
Here's your soup.
你的汤
- Chicken? - Yes.
-鸡汤 -对
- With the little stars? - Yes.
-加了点小点缀的 -对
Heated to 180 degrees?
加热到180度
Why don't I pour it in your lap and you can tell me?
不如我倒你膝盖上 你来告诉我到底几度
You don't have to be mean.
不必这么刻薄吧
I'm sick.
我是病人
Yeah, well, I'm sick, too.
是啊 我也是病人
Not my problem.
不关我事
I just don't understand how this happened to me.
我就是想不明白 我怎么会生病的
I'm scrupulous about my hygiene.
我对个人卫生一向一丝不苟
I regularly disinfect my hands,
还定期给双手消毒
and I avoid contact with other people on general principle.
一般来说 还都避免接触到别人
I don't know what to tell you, Sheldon.
我不知道怎么说 谢尔顿
Oh, Penny, thank you!
佩妮 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
It's you!
是你
I touched you!
我拥抱过你
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Oh, my goodness, look at this room!
天哪 看看这房♥间
Champagne!
香槟
Roses!
玫瑰
And little chocolates!
还有巧克力
This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
这一定是我有生以来最棒的情人节
Yeah, I forgot about all this.
对了 我忘了还准备了这些
But I never will.
但我可永世难忘
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表