生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第七集
Wow, Sheldon, I cannot believe you made up your own game.
哇 谢尔顿 真不敢相信你居然自创了游戏
Oh, "Research Lab" is more than a game.
"研究实验室"可不仅仅是游戏
It's like the slogan says: "The physics is theoretical,
就像这标语写的 "物理虽然只存在于理论中
but the fun is real."
但其中的快乐却是实实在在的"
We must not be playing it right.
那我们现在肯定玩的不对
All right, five.
好 五
One, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五
Oh, wow, look at that.
喔 看呐
My Department of Defense research grant is renewed.
我的国防部科研资金再度下拨
Oh! Great roll!
掷得好
Now you can demolish your Soviet-style cyclotron
现在你可以拆了你的苏式回旋加速器
and build the large Hadron Collider.
然后建造一个大型强子对撞机
Yay.
吔
You're a natural at this, Penny.
你玩这个很有天赋 佩妮
And as the first beta testers, you two'll have quite the edge
作为首批第二版测试者 你们会在周日
when we play with Wolowitz and Koothrappali on Sunday.
与沃罗威茨和库萨帕里的对决上获得不小优势
Oh, gee, Sheldon,
天呐 谢尔顿
I don't think we can play on Sunday.
我不认为我们周日能来玩
Why not?
为什么
Because of the reasons that Penny will now tell you.
原因佩妮现在告诉你
Penny?
佩妮
Actually, I have to pick up my friend Justin from the airport.
事实上 我要去机场接我的朋友贾斯汀
There you go-- she has to pick up her friend Justin at the airport.
听到了吧 她必须去机场接她的朋友贾斯汀
And I can't play 'cause I'm going with her-- right?
而且我玩不了因为我要和她一起去 对吗
Um, yeah, if you want.
对 如果你想的话
I mean, there may not be room.
我是说 车子也许没有空间了
He's got a lot of stuff--like guitars and amplifiers...
他带了好多东西 比如吉他和放大器什么的
Wait.
等等
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
My friend Justin.
我朋友贾斯汀
Pay attention, Leonard.
注意力集中点 莱纳德
That's why she can't play on Sunday.
这是她周日不能来的原因
Who is this Justin?
这个贾斯汀是谁
- Your turn, Leonard. - I told you about him.
-到你了 莱纳德 -我跟你提过他
- No, you didn't. - Roll the dice, Leonard.
-你没有 -掷骰子 莱纳德
Yeah-- my friend from Omaha; plays the guitar.
有的 我一个来自奥马哈并玩吉他的朋友
Anyway, he's coming to L.A. looking for some session work,
不论如何 他要来洛杉矶找些演奏的工作
so I told him he could just crash on my couch for a few weeks.
所以我跟他说可以在我家的沙发上睡几个星期
Come on, Leonard--if you roll a six,
快点 莱纳德 如果你掷了六
Penny dies horribly in a nuclear meltdown.
佩妮就会在核外泄中惨死
See what I mean when I say the fun is real?
明白我为什么说乐趣是实实在在的了吗
Hang on.
等等
Some guy is going to be sleeping on your couch?
某男要去睡你的沙发
He's not "some guy."
他不是"某男"
He's my friend.
他是我朋友
So by "friend," do you mean "friend friend,"
你说的"朋友" 是指"朋友般的朋友"
"gay friend," or "ex-boyfriend
"同性恋朋友"还是
"who you're now platonic with
"前男友兼现在你正柏拉图式暗恋
but still might have a thing for you friend"?
且有可能发♥生♥关♥系♥的朋友"
Well, he's definitely not gay.
他肯定不是同性恋
Oh, ho-ho, a definitely not gay musician
肯定不是同性恋的音乐人
sleeping on my girlfriend's couch.
睡在我女朋友的沙发上
Yippee.
真开心
Okay, we went out a little bit, a long time ago.
好吧 我们很久之前是曾经拍拖过
But we were never like "going out."
但绝对不是正在拍拖
Okay, not to be pedantic, but last I checked
不是为了表示我很有学问 但是上一次我查证
"went out" was in fact the past tense of "going out"--
"曾经拍拖"实际上是"正在拍拖的"过去式
which I think we all know is a popular euphemism
并且地球人都知道这是"坦诚相见"的
for "saw each other naked."
委婉说法
I'll just roll for you.
干脆我来替你掷好了
Do you have a problem with Justin staying with me?
你对贾斯汀跟我住有意见吗
What was your first clue?
你当初是怎么想的
Uh-oh! Industrial accident.
糟糕 工业事故
You know what? Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
告诉你 跟我说话的时候别把我当白♥痴♥
I'm not talking to you like you're an idiot!
我跟你说话时没把你当做白♥痴♥
I'm saying the whole idea is idiotic!
我是说这整件事很愚蠢
"You accidentally stare at a helium-argon laser.
"你一不小心直视氦氩激光
Lose one turn and a retina."
暂停一轮并失去一只眼睛的视网膜"
How is that not talking to me like I'm an idiot?
难道你不是把我当白♥痴♥
It's my friend, it's my couch,
那是我的朋友 我的沙发
and it's my freakin' life!
是我TM自己的生活
It's also your roll.
也到你掷骰子了
You know what? It is your life.
没错 那是你的生活
If you want to have some stupid guitarist stay on your couch, then fine!
你要是想让什么狗屁吉他手睡你的沙发上 随你
Why don't you just rent
那你干嘛不租几张
some bunk beds and invite The Black Eyed Peas?!
双层床然后把黑眼豆豆请来
Hey, if I want to invite the entire lineup of Lollapalooza
听着 如果我想邀请整个洛拉帕罗扎音乐节的
to sleep in my apartment, I will,
阵容来我公♥寓♥睡觉 我绝对会的
and it's none of your business!
而且这与你无关
Are you listening to yourself?
你在听自己都说了些什么吗
Do you know how childish you sound right now?
你知道你现在听起来是多么的小孩子气吗
Oh, now I'm a child?
哦 现在我变小孩子了
Well, at least I'm not an idiot anymore!
至少我再也不是白♥痴♥了
The two aren't mutually exclusive!
这两个词可不是互斥的
Oh, you are such a--
你真是个...
What the hell is he doing?!
他这是TMD在干嘛呢
He's drowning us out.
他要把我们逼出去
He doesn't like fighting.
他不喜欢吵架
Sheldon, just stop! Look, the fight is over!
谢尔顿 快停下来 吵架结束了
Oh, and FYI,
还有 仅供参考
you never even heard of The Black Eyed Peas
你在遇到我之前根本就没听说过
until you met me!
黑眼豆豆
I heard of 'em!
我听说过他们
Didn't know they were a band.
只不过不知道他们是个组合罢了
Sheldon, she's gone.
谢尔顿 她已经走了
You can turn off the blender.
你可以关掉搅拌机了
Has your relationship reached its inevitable ugly end?
你的恋爱关系已经到了一定要丑陋结束的地步吗
No, we just had a little spat.
不 我们只是有了点小争执
Look on the bright side.
往好的一面想想
As a result of Penny's forfeit
作为对佩妮的惩罚
you have become the world's first winner of "Research Lab."
你成为了世界首位"研究实验室"的胜者
Would you like a commemorative snow cone?
你要来份纪念沙冰吗
I don't get how she can just announce
我真不明白她怎么就这么直接宣布
that an old boyfriend is going to be sleeping on her couch.
她的前男友要来睡她沙发上
Hey, I thought of a game we can play in the car.
我想到了一个在车里能玩的游戏
I don't want to play a game, Sheldon.
我不想玩游戏 谢尔顿
It's called "Scientists."
游戏名字叫"科学家"
Now, I will name three scientists,
现在 我会说出三个科学家的名字
then you will put them in order
然后你对他们排序
of the size of their contribution to their respective fields.
根据他们对各自领域的贡献大小
To make this game even more compelling,
为了让这个游戏更有趣
you must consider only the contribution
你必须只考虑这个人
of the man to the field,
对这个领域做出的贡献
not the validity of the field itself.
不论这个领域的理论到底是对是错
For example: Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan
比如说阿布·穆萨·贾比尔·伊本·哈扬
made a greater contribution to the discredited field of alchemy
对臭名昭著的炼金术做出的贡献
than Halbert Vanderplatt made to neurobiology.
比霍伯特·范德普莱特在神经生物学中的贡献要大得多
Okay, ready to have some fun?
好了 准备好来点乐子了吗
An old boyfriend who's definitely not gay.
一个绝对不是同性恋的前男友
That's what a guy likes to hear-- "definitely."
还是人们最喜欢听的-- "绝对的"
All right, I'll start with an easy one:
好的 我先来个简单的
Um, Isaac Newton, Madame Curie and Niels Bohr.
艾萨克·牛顿 居里夫人和尼尔斯·玻尔
And then I say one little thing and I end up being the bad guy!
然后我只说了一点点最后却成了坏人
Hint: Madame Curie had her husband to help her.
提示 居里夫人有她的丈夫帮她
What am I supposed to say?
我能说什么
"Sure, Penny, I'm cool with your old boyfriend
当然 佩妮 你让旧相好在家过夜
sleeping in your apartment."
我完全没意见
"Well, Leonard, it doesn't matter if you're cool or not
莱纳德 你有没有意见不重要
"because I'm Penny and I'm pretty
因为本美女佩妮
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表