行了 代我向你妈妈问好
Okay.
行啊
What?
干嘛
You said you were going for a walk.
你刚说你要去散步的
I didn't say outside.
我又没说要去外面散步
So what, you're just gonna walk up and down the stairs?
然后呢 你就打算来来回♥回♥地跑楼梯吗
No, of course not.
不会 当然不会
That would be odd and suspicious behavior.
那样的话就太可疑了
Here, Russell! Here, boy!
到这儿来 拉塞尔 过来呀 宝贝儿
Which way are you going?
你往哪边走
Which way are "you" going?
"你" 往哪边走
I parked my scooter down the block.
我把摩托车停在街那边了
I'm going the other way. Bye.
我走另一边 拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Actually, I'm this way.
其实是停在这边
Do I smell hot dogs?
这是热狗的味道吗
No. I mean, I have no idea what you smell.
不是 我是说 我不知道你闻到了什么
I definitely smell raw hot dog.
我绝对闻到了生热狗的味道
Perhaps you're getting a brain tumor.
估计是你的脑子里有肿瘤吧
All right, have a nice walk.
好了 散步愉快
I shall. Have a nice scoot.
我会的 祝你开车愉快
You might want to stand back.
你最好站开点儿
I'm sitting on top of 13 horses here.
寡人的坐骑有13马力呢
Oh. Hello, doggie.
你好啊 狗狗
Nice doggie.
乖狗狗
I bet you think you smell hot dogs.
估计你是闻到热狗的香味了
Look, a cat!
看 有猫咪
Penny?
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Here.
给
I had to trade the others for my life.
剩下的热狗被我拿去保命了
Hey, Leonard?
喂 莱纳德
Yeah?
怎么了
I haven't had sex in a year.
我有一年没做♥爱♥了
Where you going with this, Raj?
你想干嘛 拉杰
Don't flatter yourself, dude.
别自作多情了 老兄
I want to go out and meet a woman.
我想出去找个女人
- So, go. - Well, I need a wingman.
那就去呗 -我要找个帮手
I don't want to come off like a lonely loser.
我不想让自己看着像个失败的剩男
And you think "my" presence will help with that?
你觉得我跟你去你就不剩了吗
Well, I do.
对呀
Next to you, I'll look like a catch.
有你在旁边 我有更有把握了
I'm not going out tonight, Raj.
我今晚不会出去的 拉杰
All right.
好吧
Would you mind if I went to your room
你介意我到你房♥间去
and downloaded some Asian pornography?
下载几部亚系A片看吗
Very much.
非常介意
Doesn't have to be Asian.
我可以不看亚系的
Don't worry. You'll meet a girl someday.
别担心 总有一天你会遇见一个好姑娘的
- No, I won't. - Yes, you will, and she'll be beautiful.
-不可能的 -绝对可能 而且还很漂亮
And kind and sexy and funny
善良 性感 幽默
and everything you ever wanted in a woman.
绝对是你梦中情人的样子
You really think so?
你真这么觉得
I do, and you'll fall hopelessly in love and give her your heart.
没错 你会一发不可收拾地 爱上她 向她敞开心扉
And she'll take it and grind it into pathetic, little pieces.
然后她会拿走你的心 残忍♥地撕成碎片
But we'll have sex first, right?
但我们到时候会先上♥床♥ 对吧
That's Eye-talian.
真正的美意大餐
So, um, was Leonard okay with you coming over?
莱纳德不介意你过来吧
Oh, yes.
不介意
In fact, he said, "I'm fine. I don't care."
其实他说了 "我没事 我不在乎"
And he in no way said it in a manner
而且他的语气绝对不会
which would lead one to believe that he was covering up
让人觉得他在掩饰心中的
feelings of anguish and betrayal.
痛苦与背叛
- Well, good. - I'm also
-很好嘛 -我还要
pleased to report that he's all cried out over you.
很高兴地告诉你他曾为你大声痛哭
He's been crying?
他哭过
Oh, I believe that was something else
我又漏说了一件
I wasn't supposed to mention.
不该跟你提起的事
Oh, God, I feel terrible.
哦 天哪 我好难过
Do you have a stomachache, too?
你也胃疼吗
No. Why, do you?
没有啊 怎么了 你胃疼吗
No.
不疼
Why did you ask if I had one, too?
那你为啥问我是不是也胃疼
Just making polite dinner conversation.
就是吃饭的时候随便聊聊
Your turn.
该你说了
All right.
好吧
So, what's new in your life?
那你最近有啥新鲜事儿吗
Well, my new shoes are not made for running.
我的新鞋不适合跑步
Have you been running?
你去跑步了
No.
没有
It's just a suspicion I have.
这只是我的怀疑
- I'm so glad you like it. -I do.
-我很高兴你这么喜欢我的手艺 -没错
Leonard never cooks for me.
莱纳德从来没给我做过饭
Well, maybe that's 'cause Leonard can't cook.
估计是因为莱纳德不会做饭吧
You can't cook and you made me this.
你也不会做饭 但是你为我做了这些
Whatever.
随便啦
Ooh, I'm gonna get the cheesecake out of the fridge.
对了 还有芝士蛋糕在冰箱里
Oh, Lord, I'm in Jewish hell.
天 我要下犹太人的地狱了[胃酸倒流]
Look at this.
你看这个
Do you think she's really doing that
你觉得她这动作是真的呢
or is it PhotoShop?
还是PS出来的
I'm pretty sure Martha Stewart never got naked
我很确定玛莎·斯图尔特绝对不会光着身子
(著名女企业家 曾因经济犯罪入狱)
with a room full of big, fat Japanese guys.
和一屋子的日本大胖子呆在一起
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Prison changes people.
监狱能改变一个人的
Hey, where you been?
你刚去哪儿了
I told you, walking.
跟你说了嘛 散步啊
For an hour and a half?
你散了一个半小时的步
I got lost.
我迷路了
How could you get lost? Your phone has GPS.
你怎么会迷路的 你的手♥机♥上有GPS啊
Satellites are down. Solar flares.
卫星出故障了 有太阳风暴
There are no solar flares right now.
这会儿没有太阳风暴
Yes, there are.
不对 有的
Dude, I'm an astrophysicist.
老兄 我是搞天体物理的
If there were solar flares, I'd be all up in it.
要是有太阳风暴的话 我绝对会知道
I'm sorry. I misspoke.
抱歉 我说错了
What I meant to say was my battery died.
我刚才其实想说我手♥机♥没电了
What the hell was that about?
他到底是怎么回事啊
I don't know.
不知道
Do you think this is really Hillary Clinton doing it with Oprah?
你觉得这真的是希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥在和欧普拉嘿♥咻♥吗
Oh, we really need to get you a girl.
哦 我们真得给你找个小妞了
Leonard.
莱纳德
Leonard.
莱纳德
Leonard.
莱纳德
Oh, just come in!
滚进来吧
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢你这么痛快地让我进来了
What do you want, Sheldon?
你想干嘛 谢尔顿
Maybe this isn't a good time.
可能现在不是时候
Tell me why you woke me up or I swear to God I will kill you.
快说你干嘛吵醒我 不然我对天发誓我会杀了你
Do you really think death threats
你真觉得用死亡威胁我
are an appropriate way to begin this conversation?
是展开谈话的恰当方式吗
Sometimes your lack of social skills astonishes me.
有时候 你的社交能力少得简直让我震惊
What do you want?
你到底想干嘛
You may want to sit down.
你最好先坐下
I'm in bed!
我正躺着呢
Point taken.
了解
You may want to sit up.
你最好先坐起来
Sheldon!
谢尔顿
I've been seeing Penny behind your back.
我一直在背着你见佩妮
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表