I assure you, you'll be sorry you wasted your money on an iPod
等到微软出了自己的播放器 到时你就等着后悔吧
when Microsoft comes out with theirs.
把钱浪费在一文不值滴苹果机上
Okay, do you have an opinion about everything?
你对所有东西都有意见吗
Yes.
对
And you just assume you're always right?
你还假设你永远正确吗
It's not an assumption.
这可不是假设 而是事实
Change seats with me.
和我换个座位
- Why? - I don't like this spot.
-干嘛 -我不喜欢这个位子
I have to keep turning my head.
讲话还得不停转头
Fine.
好吧
Ooh, it's time for Babylon 5!
哇哦 巴比伦5号♥开始了
We don't watch Babylon 5 in this apartment.
这里可不看巴比伦5号♥
Why not?
为什么
Because no one likes Babylon 5.
因为没人爱看
I like it.
我就爱看
- Me, too. - So do I.
-我也爱看 -我也是
There you go-- three against one.
得了 三比一
They don't get a vote.
他们又没投票权
It's one against one.
所以应该是一比一
And according to the roommate agreement,
而根据室友协议
all ties will be settled by me.
如果平局就由我说了算
But I said no to that.
但我没同意
And I said yes.
可我同意了
And I settle all ties.
而平局则由我说了算
Change seats with me.
和我换座位
Why?
干嘛
There's a draft on my neck over here.
这里有穿堂风吹我脖子
So, I get the draft?
那我被吹了怎么办
You're protected by your turtleneck.
你穿高领套头衫呢 没事
Fine.
好吧
And it's a dickey.
这是件V领假衬衫
I'm still not comfortable.
还是觉得不自在
Of course.
难怪了
There's too many people here.
人太多了
We can fix that.
这容易解决
Let's leave.
我们撤
Yeah, we can go over to my place.
就是 去我家好了
Wait.
等下
Let me get my jacket.
我去拿外套
- You're not going with us. - Why not?
-我们不带你一起 -为什么
You're the guy we're trying to get away from.
我们就是为了摆脱你
Well, in that case, I don't need my jacket.
既然如此 外套就能免了
And for the record, the correct syntax is:
强调一下句法错误
I'm the guy from whom you're trying to get away.
应该是: 我就是你们要摆脱的那个人
Oh, yes.
这才对
This is definitely going to be my spot.
这才是我的专属座位
Okay.
好吧
How do you know he said that? You left the room.
你咋知道他说的什么 你都不在屋里了
Hey, do you want me to finish working on your man feet or not?
到底想不想我给你涂完你的大脚丫了
Fine. Go ahead.
好啦 说下去
Howard, are you having a playdate?
霍华德 你有小伙伴来玩吗
I don't have playdates!
才不是小伙伴
I have colleagues!
是我同事
Do their parents know they're here?
他们父母知道他们来这的吧
No, but if you keep screaming, maybe they'll hear you!
不 但你继续吼的话 他们可能就能听到
That your dad?
那是你♥爸♥吗
She grows any more hair on her face, yes.
她脸上再长点胡子的话 就差不多了
Oh, man. Is that a two-stage rocket?
天 那是两级火箭吗
Three. I designed the engine myself.
三♥级♥火箭 我自己设计的引擎
Cool. Can it break Mach 1?
酷 速度能达一马赫以上吗
Oh, probably, if I could get my hands on that new fuel
有可能的 只要政♥府♥正在研究的
the government's been working on.
那项新燃料项目被我弄到手
Oh, this just might be your lucky day.
今天可能就是你的幸运日
Howard, what happened to the Oreos I left on the counter?!
霍华德 我放柜子上的奥利奥饼干呢
I haven't seen your Oreos!
我没见过你的奥利奥
Just take your bath without them!
就别边吃边洗澡了
So, why was it his lucky day?
为什么说那天是他的幸运日
Well, it turns out I had a little rocket fuel in the apartment.
因为我公♥寓♥里 恰好就有一点火箭燃料
What were you doing with rocket fuel in your apartment?
你公♥寓♥里放火箭燃料干嘛
Joyce Kim was kind of curious about what I did for a living,
乔伊斯·金对我的工作有点好奇
and I was going to kind of show it to her.
我是想给她展示一下
It's not important. The point is,
那并不重要 重点是
the guys and I went back to the apartment.
我们仨回到了公♥寓♥
Are we ever going to get to the elevator?
你到底讲不讲电梯的事啊
Yeah, we're really close.
马上就讲到了
Uh, uh, we're at the apartment.
我们回到了公♥寓♥
The trick is to mix it into Tovex in order to create a combustible gel
诀窍在于要混入Tovex水胶炸♥药♥ 以制♥造♥出一种易燃的凝胶
that will generate over 8,000 kilo-newtons of thrust.
它能产生八百万牛顿以上的推力
- Cool. - Nice.
-好酷 -太棒了
Won't work.
没用的
Excuse me, but I've been working on this a long time.
抱歉 我♥干♥这行可是很久了的
Trust me-- it'll work.
相信我 绝对管用
You don't see your mistake, do you?
你还没发现自己的错误 是吗
There's no mistake.
根本就没错误
This is for a full-scale rocket, not a model.
那是给全尺寸火箭用的 而不是给模型用的
Well, I've adjusted the formula.
我已经调整过配方了
Not correctly.
没调整对
Okay, I've had it with you.
行了 我受够你了
You might be an expert on theoretical physics and science-fiction programs
你可能是专精于 理论物理和科幻节目
and where to sit on a freaking couch,
还有坐沙发哪个座位
but this is applied physics.
但这是应用物理学范畴
And when it comes to applied physic... uh-oh.
而说到应用物理学...
What's happening?
怎么回事
A bad thing. A very bad thing.
大事不妙 非常不妙
Get the door.
快开门
Get the door! Get the door!
快开门 快开门
Get the door! Get the door!
快开门 快开门
You're waiting for the elevator?!
你还想等电梯
Oh. Right.
哦 对哦
Wait. It's here.
等等 电梯到了
Give me that.
快给我
What'd you do that for? I had plenty of time...
你这是干嘛 我有的是时间...
You're welcome.
不用谢
Not only did Sheldon save my life,
谢尔顿不仅救了我一命
he didn't rat me out to the landlord.
他还没向房♥东告发我
Or the police.
或报♥警♥
Or Homeland Security.
或报告国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Okay, so, basically, you're the reason
所以你就是害我
I have to walk up and down three flights of stairs every day?
不得不每天上上下下跑三层楼梯的人
So I did something stupid.
我是干了件蠢事
I'm sure you did stupid things when you were younger.
相信你年少无知时 肯定也干过蠢事
What were you doing seven years ago?
七年前你都在干些什么
Excuse me, I was in high school.
说什么呀 那时我才是高中生
Studying, keeping my nose clean,
就知道学习 洁身自爱
doing volunteer work for the community.
在社区做志愿服务
Not pregnant.
没怀孕
Yes!
太好了
Oh, Ubuntu,
乌班图
you are my favorite Linux-based operating system.
你是我最爱的Linux操作系统
Why do I smell methacrylate?
怎么有甲基丙烯酸酯的味道
Oh, uh, clear nail polish. I had a mani-pedi.
我涂的透明指甲油 我做了个美甲
Men can get those.
男人也可以美甲
Anyway, I may owe you an apology.
不管怎样 我可能该跟你道歉
There's doubt?
你还不确定这点吗
I did agree to the thermostat setting,
我确实认可过自动调温器的设置
and I shouldn't have tried to change it.
不该私自去改变它
That's not an apology.
这不是道歉
Simply an acknowledgement that I was right.
只是承认我是对的
Ok,I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
There you go.
这就对了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表