生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第十四集
Whatcha doing?
你发什么疯呢
I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image
我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果
so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.
来激活我的上丘脑
Interesting.
真有趣
I usually just have coffee.
我一般喝点咖啡就行了
You've been up all night?
你彻夜未眠吗
Is it morning?
早上了吗
Yes.
是的
Then I've been up all night.
那我就是彻夜未眠了
And you're stuck?
你卡壳了
Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?
要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑
Oh, sorry, sweetie, I can't help you till I've had my coffee.
真抱歉 亲爱的 喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你
Penny, I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night
佩妮 我早就告诉过你 你要不把他关到他房♥间里
he just runs around the apartment.
他会在公♥寓♥里上蹿下跳一整夜
What is he doing now?
现在又是在干嘛
Hmm, he's either isolating the terms
他要不是在分解公式的项
of his formula and examining them individually,
一一检验的话
or...
就是在...
looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand
寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后
after Peter Pan cut it off.
让短吻鳄吞噬的手
Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile,
虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的
not an alligator.
不是短吻鳄
If you're going to mock me, at least get your facts straight.
你要想损我 至少把事实给弄清楚先
Aye, aye, Captain.
遵命 船长
I can't see it!
我就不明白了
It just won't coalesce.
怎么就结合不起来呢
Maybe you need a fresh start.
也许你应该重新开始
You're right.
有道理
It's a great idea, Leonard. Thank you.
真是个好主意 莱纳德 谢谢
Electrons move through graphene...
当电子穿越石墨烯时
act as if they have no mass...
所表现出的质量为零
How long has he been stuck?
他卡壳多久了
Intellectually about 30 hours.
智商上有三十小时了
Emotionally about 29 years.
情商嘛 二十九年了
Unit cell contains two carbon atoms...
单元晶格包涵了两个碳原子
Interior angle of a hexagon is 120 degrees.
六边形的内角为120°
Have you tried rebooting him?
你试过将他重新启动一下吗
No, I think it's a firmware problem.
才不呢 这是固件问题
Hey, it's Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink
哟 今晚是格兰黛尔的月光溜冰场的
in Glendale tonight.
迪斯科之夜
Who's up for getting down?
谁要来一起荡一下
That's perfect.
太完美了
Bernadette's been hocking me to take her roller skating.
伯纳黛特一直怂恿我带她去溜冰呢
I think Penny likes to skate.
我也觉得佩妮喜欢滑冰
The four of us could double.
我们四个可以两两成对
What could be better? We're in.
再好不过了 我们去
Great. It's not like I brought it up because I wanted to go.
真棒 仿佛不是因为我想去才提出来的
You can come with us.
你也可以加入的啊
No, it's okay. I don't have to go.
不 没事儿的 我不必去的
I'm happy just to guide you and your ladies
我很荣幸能给你和你们的女人
to suitable entertainment choices.
提供合适的娱乐建议
I'm a walking brown Yelp.Com.
我就是个棕色人型口碑网
Structure, constant structure. One atom...
结构 恒定结构 一个原子
Boy, he's really gone, isn't he?
天 他真的是走火入魔了 是吗
Yeah, this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.
嗯啊 他今天早上居然把黄油当成了香体剂
I thought I smelled popcorn.
我就说怎么闻到了爆米花的味道呢
Pattern is the same as fermions travels on the pathways...
模式与费米子在轨道上的移♥动♥完全一样
Hexagonal... It's always hexagonal...
六边的 从来都是六边的
I haven't seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out
自从他尝试理清《黑客帝国》第三部之后
the third Matrix movie.
我就没见过他能卡成这个样子
Hey, those are my lima beans!
嘿 这可是我的青豆啊
Not lima beans, carbon atoms.
在哥手里不是青豆 是碳原子
But if I don't eat my lima beans,
但老子在吃掉青豆之前
I can't have my cookie.
是不能吃饼干的
Here, you want my peas?
给 你要豌豆吗
The peas-- perfect.
豌豆 太赞了
They can be electrons.
正好拿来做电子
Want my corn?
要我的玉米不
Don't be ridiculous.
你脑残啊
What would I do with corn?
我拿玉米能做什么
So roller skating-- should we all grab a bite to eat first?
那个滑旱冰 我们去之前是不是先吃饭
Good. P.F. Chang's?
好啊 华馆怎么样
My mom has coupons.
俺娘有优♥惠♥券
Great.
行啊
Your mom's not coming, right?
你娘不会来吧
Not this time, I promise.
我保证这次绝对不来了
Okay, just to be clear, roller skating was my idea,
我要把话说清楚了 滑旱冰是我的主意
and I'm very unhappy that you turned it into a double date,
而我对你们将其变成四人约会表示高度不满
and I hope you both fall on your asses
我预祝你们都摔屁墩
and break your coccyxes.
摔断尾椎骨
The plural of coccyx is coccyges.
尾椎骨的英文复数是"coccyges"
Screw you. Give me back my lima beans.
去你丫的 还哥青豆
Oh, my God. Have you ever been so embarrassed?
我的天呐 你有没试过如此丢人
Not recently.
至少最近没有
I don't know which was lamer:
我都说不出他们哪个更烂了
their roller-skating or their disco dancing.
到底是寒冰技巧还是他们的迪斯科舞姿
For me, the worst part
就我而言 最惨的是
was when people saw us leave with them.
人们看到了我们和他们一起离开的
You had some nice moves out there, Howard.
你小子有两手啊 霍华德
Thanks. You, too.
谢谢夸奖 你也不错
Did you notice all the people looking at us?
你注意到人们看我们的眼神了吗
Not really. I was in my boogie zone.
没怎么注意 我完全沉迷在了舞步中
When Howard tried to do the splits...
当霍华德想要劈叉的时候
Shh.
嘘
Sorry. I'm moving a little slow.
抱歉 我走得有点慢
I think I bruised my coccyx.
可能是挫伤了尾骨
Oh, poor baby.
可怜的小宝贝
Don't tell Koothrappali.
别告诉库萨帕里
After you.
你先请
Oh, what a gentleman.
真绅士
Hey, Sheldon.
嗨 谢尔顿
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you...
你在
Good Lord!
我的神啊
You're ruining everything!
你们把一切都毁了
Oh, damn.
该死的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Do I look okay?
我看起来像没事吗
Don't bark at me. I fell, too.
别冲我发火啊 我也摔了
Oh, you've been falling all night. You're used to it.
你都摔一晚上了 也该习惯了
Sheldon, what the hell are you doing?
谢尔顿 你到底在干嘛
The same thing I've been doing for three days.
做我这三天一直在做的工作
Trying to figure out why electrons
想要弄明白为什么
behave as if they have no mass
电子在穿过石墨烯时
when traveling through a graphene sheet.
会表现得像是没有质量一样
With marbles?
用大理石来推测
Well, I needed something bigger
我总得找点比豆子大的东西
than peas, now, didn't I?
不是吗
Sheldon, when was the last time you got any sleep?
谢尔顿 你上次睡觉是什么年代
I don't know-- two, three days.
不知道 大概2 3天
Not important.
这无关紧要
I don't need sleep. I need answers.
我不需要睡眠 我想要答案
I need to determine where
我要找出
in this swamp of unbalanced formulas
在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中
squatteth the toad of truth.
是什么阻碍了真理的蛤♥蟆♥
Toad of truth?
真理的蛤♥蟆♥
Is that a physics thing?
这是物理学上的名词吗
No, that's a crazy thing.
不 那是疯狂的产物
Okay, Sheldon.
好了 谢尔顿
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表