I'm telling you, dude, the only way
告诉你 唯一能让你
to feel better about Penny going out with other guys
接受佩妮结交新欢的办法
is for you to get back on the whores.
就是再奸再厉
Horse.
接
What?
什么
The phrase is "Get back on the horse,"
那个词是"再接再厉"
not "Whores."
不是"奸"
That's disgusting, dude.
老兄 你真恶心
No, it's not...
不是
Never mind.
算了
He is right, though.
不过他说得对
If you want, I can turn you on to this great new
你愿意的话 我可以给你介绍
- dating site I found. - No, thanks.
-我找到的新交♥友♥网♥ -不了 谢谢
You sure? They say they can find a match for anybody.
你确定 上面说能给任何人牵红线
Have they found a match for you?
他们给你牵了吗
Tons. I've had, like, eight dates in the last month.
多着呢 上个月就有八个呢
And 12 if you count the ones who showed up and left.
如果算上见我就闪的 有12个呢
I can't bring the nitrogen tank down.
我无法搬氮气罐下来
- Why not? - All right, let me restate that.
-为什么 -我重申一遍
It's very heavy, and I don't want to.
它很重 我不想搬
I'll help you.
我去搬吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Lift with your knees, not your back.
用膝盖 别用背
Good night.
晚安
You know what would be fun?
知道什么才好玩吗
Signing Sheldon up for online dating.
帮谢尔顿申请网上交友
Yeah, right.
算了吧
No, think about it.
不 想一想
We make it an experiment.
我们当实验做
Like when Frankenstein's monster
就像寂寞的科学怪人
was lonely and he found a wife.
找了个老婆
He didn't find a wife.
他没有找老婆
They built him a wife out of dead body parts.
而是用死尸器官造了个老婆
Okay, we'll call that plan B.
那可以作为后备计划
Coming!
来了
Damn you, you rat bastard.
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
Are you drunk?
你醉啦
Zack was a perfectly nice guy, and then you ruined him!
扎克是个绝好男友 你把他毁了
How did I ruin him?
我怎么把他毁了
'Cause in the olden days, i never would've known he was so stupid.
因为以前 我绝不会觉得他蠢
Come on, he wasn't that stupid.
拜托 他没那么蠢
Yes, he was! He thought you were gonna blow up the moon!
不 他够蠢了 他觉得你们会炸掉月球
Okay, yeah, he's stupid.
对 他确实很蠢
He spent the entire night bragging
他一整晚都在吹嘘
about how he invented the word "Appe-teasers."
自己怎么造出"阑胃菜"这个词
How is that my fault?
这不是我的错吧
You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots.
你毁了我容忍♥傻♥逼♥的能力
Now, come with me.
现在跟我走
Wh-Where are we going?
去哪
We're gonna have sex.
我们去做♥爱♥
Why? I mean, okay.
为啥 不过我没意见
What's going on?
怎么回事
Put on your noise-canceling headphones,
把你的降噪耳机戴上
'cause it's gonna get loud.
这边会很吵的
Oh! Not this again.
怎么又来了
In what universe is this low-pulp?
这怎么可能是少果肉呢
Good morning, Penny.
早啊 佩妮
What, do you have eyes in the back of your head?
你后脑勺长眼睛了吗
When one gets beaten up every other day in school,
隔天就在学校挨揍的某人
one of necessity develops a keen sense of hearing.
必然会进化出更敏锐的听觉
Incidentally, one can get beaten up in school
而且 在学校挨揍的某人
simply by referring to oneself as "One."
通常都把自己称为"某人"
I'm making English muffins.
我准备做英式松饼
Would you like an English muffin?
你想吃吗
- Oh, thanks, I'm not hungry. - FYI,
-不了 我不饿 -另外
my noise-canceling headphones proved ineffective last night.
昨晚证明我的降噪耳机无效
Yeah, sorry about that.
不好意思
As a native Texan,I must say I've never heard the phrase "Yee-haw"
作为本土德州人 我得说"驾"这个词
used in quite that context.
在交♥媾♥中很少用到
Oh, God.
天呐
"Oh, God."
天呐
That I've heard on multiple occasions.
这个我倒是听过很多次
In what universe is that lightly toasted?
这算哪门子"微"烤
This has to be the worst day of my life.
今天真是我一生之中最扯淡的一天
Good morning, Leonard.
早啊 莱纳德
How many times have I asked you not to do that?
我告诉过你多少次了不要那么做
Counting this instance? 317.
算上这次吗 317次
Where's Penny?
佩妮呢
She returned to her apartment.
她回她家去了
I presume to shower and vomit.
我猜应该是去洗澡加呕吐了
Not necessarily in that order.
顺序不一定是按这个
I wonder why she didn't say good-bye.
她为啥都没道别一下呢
Are you expecting me to offer an explanation of human behavior?
你是在叫我解释一下人类行为吗
I know. I just thought as an outsider,
难为你了 我只是觉得
you might be able to provide a fresh perspective.
当局者迷 旁观者清嘛
I have no difficulty believing you're not butter.
我相信你个小东西绝对不是黄油
- Oh, hey. - Oh, hi.
-嘿 -嗨
Um, I gotta run. Early shift.
我得赶紧走了 早班
Okay, I'll walk down with you.
好啊 我和你一起下楼
So, last night was fun, huh?
昨晚挺有意思的 对吧
Yeah, it must have been.
那必须的
I just threw up in my closet.
我刚吐在我壁橱里了
Bummer.
杯具啊
Anyway, I was thinking tonight maybe we could catch a movie.
我在想啊 咱俩今晚 去看场电影如何
Oh, yeah, tonight's not great for me.
今晚我不太方便
Doesn't have to be tonight.
不一定是今天晚上
I'm free pretty much always.
我差不多啥时候都有空
Leonard, last night was a mistake.
莱纳德 昨晚那件事是个错误
When you say "Mistake," Do you mean a fortunate mistake,
你说"错误" 是塞翁失马那种吗
like the discovery of penicillin?
就比如发现青霉素
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was drunk, I was lonely, I hated Zack.
我喝高了 很寂寞 我讨厌扎克
Can we just forget it ever happened?
咱俩就当没发生过好吗
No, it's pretty well imprinted on my brain.
不行 整件事几乎已经刻在我脑子里了
Especially the whole rodeo thing.
特别是骑术表演那部分
Oh, God!
老天
So, that's it?
就这样啊
Wham, bam, thank you, Leonard?
提上裤子就不认人啦
Look, I said I'm sorry. Can't you please let it go?
我都道歉了 你就别纠结这事儿了行吗
How am I supposed to let it go?
你说的倒轻松啊
You used me for sex!
你居然把我当泄欲对象
Morning, Mrs. Gunderson.
早安 冈德森太太
Good morning, Leonard.
早啊 莱纳德
Or should I say "Yee-haw"?
或者我该说 "驾"
- Holy crap. - What?
-我靠 -怎么了
We finally have proof that aliens walk among us.
我们终于证实了人类之中藏有外星人
Excuse me?
你说啥
The dating site matched a woman with Sheldon.
这个约会网站找到了个适合谢尔顿的女人
You're kidding.
不可能吧
An actual woman?
一个实实在在的女人
Yeah, look. Breasts and everything.
你看 胸部 该有的都有
Trust me, breasts doesn't necessarily mean woman.
相信我 有胸的不一定就是女人
- Since when? - I'll show you a picture
-啥时候有这么一说 -我回头给你看张
of my Uncle Louie in a bathing suit sometime.
我路易叔叔穿泳装的照片
Leonard, you gotta see this.
莱纳德 快来看啊
We found a match for Sheldon.
我们居然找到适合谢尔顿的姑娘了
Great.
很好
Maybe she can have sex with him, and then walk out on him
说不定她会跟他上♥床♥ 然后第二天一早
the next morning without so much as a "How do you do?"
连个招呼都不打就闪人
Do you know what he's talking about?
你知道他说啥呢吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表