It's lunchtime.
而现在午餐时间
I would think, as a waitress,
我认为 作为一名女招待
you'd be familiar withhe paradigm.
应该很熟悉这套程序了
Is Leonard coming?
莱纳德来吗
No, I believe Leonard is waiting
不来 我相信他正在等着你
for yo to come crawling back to him and apologize.
回心转意 并向他道歉呢
Well, that's not gonna happen.
这绝不可能
I assumed that would be your attitude.
我猜也是
Hence, my true purpose coming here.
所以我才因此到这儿来
- Which is? - I want you to crawl back to him and apologize.
-啥 -我要你回心转意去向他道歉
I'm busy.
我忙呢
Excuse me, Miss.
不好意思 小姐
I'like to order lunch.
我想要点餐
Fine. What do you want?
说 你要啥
I have a few questions.
我有些疑问
First, I notice that you offer soup and a half-sandwich?
我先是注意到你们这有汤和半份三明治
Yes.
没错
Where exactly does the half-sandwich come from?
半份三明治到底是怎么做的
Are you giving me half of someone else's sandwich,
你是给我另一个人吃剩下的呢
or do I have to wait
还是我非要等到
for someone else in the restaurant
另一个想点的人出现
to order the other half?
再和他一起合点呢
No, no, Sheldon, they just make a half-sandwich.
不 谢尔顿 他们只是做出来而已
You can't make a half-sandwich.
你没法做出半份三明治
If it's t half of a whole sandwich,
如果是整个三明治的一半
it's just a small sandwich.
那应该是个小号♥三明治
Okay, fine, it's soup and a small sandwich.
得了 汤和小号♥三明治
that what you want?
你要点这些吗
Of course not. I'll have my usual.
当然不 我还是老样子
Great.
好
Aren't you going to ask me if I want a beverage?
你不问我是否要饮料了吗
Don't you usually get lemonade?
你不是一直都喝柠檬汁吗
- Yes. - Do you want lemonade?
-是 -你要柠檬汁吗
- Yes. - Anything else?
-是 -还需要什么吗
Yes-- I want you to apologize to Leonard.
当然 我要你去向莱纳德道歉
I am not going to apologize.
我绝不会去道歉
I've done nothing wrong.
我又没错
He is completely overreacting.
完全是他反应过度
Irrelevant.
这无关紧要
The disruption in your relaonship
关键在于你们出了感情问题
is making my life intolerable.
让我也难以忍♥受
Well, I'm sorry, Sheldon, but this really isn't about you.
抱歉 谢尔顿 但这真的与你无关
I don't follow.
我不懂
ah, yeah, I'll be right there.
我马上来
Look, Sheldon, I have to go.
听着 谢尔顿 我得走了
All right, let's assume, ad argumentum,
好吧 那我假设 当然是谬误论证
that in this case, Leonard is wrong.
在这情况下 是莱纳德错了
Leonard is wrong.
就是他的错
Considering the number of transgressions
考虑到以前他对你的出轨行为
you've committed that he's overlooked,
视而不见的次数
Don't you think that, just this once,
你就不能考虑下 就这次
you could return the favor?
算是回报他吗
I'm coming.
我就来
Good-bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
What do you mean, transgressions I've committed?
什么叫我的出轨行为 啥意思
Were you under the impression
你还以为莱纳德
that Leonard has no complaints about you?
对你都毫无怨念吗
Like what?! Yeah, yeah, I see you.
啥 喂那边的 我看到你了
You're making a little check sign in the air.
你对着空气划了一个勾
I got it. Just hold you horses.
知道了 耐心点别吵
What does Leonard complain about?
莱纳德抱怨我什么
Your driving.
你驾驶技术差劲
The plethora of stuffed animals on your bed
你床上的布绒玩偶太多了
that stare at him during your amorous activities.
两人亲热的时候一直盯着他
Your constant tardiness, your singing.
你老是迟到 还有你的唱歌♥水平
My singing?
我唱歌♥的水平
That's actually from my list.
这其实是我的看法之一
But Leonard would be a fool if he didn't agree with it.
但莱纳德会不同意我才怪呢
Okay, if Leonard has so many problems with me,
如果莱纳德对我有这么多意见
Why hasn't he just said so?
他干嘛不直接了当地说出来
Because, according to him
因为在他看来
you're oversensitive and have a temper.
你脾气大又容易动怒
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, then, do me a favor
那拜托你帮个忙
and tell Leonard that he can drop dead!
告诉莱纳德 他好去死了
And she wonders why she's constantly undertipped.
难怪她总是小费拿得少
Oh, good, you're home.
好啊 你回来了
I need you to do me a favor.
我要你帮我个忙
Sure.
说吧
Go apologize to Penny.
去向佩妮道歉
- What?! - Right now would be good.
-啥 -最好现在就去
Leonard!
莱纳德
Although, a few minutes ago would have been better.
好吧 其实应该更早一点去
I hear you don't like
听说你不喜欢我床上的布绒玩偶
My stuffed animals, my driving or my punctuality.
我的驾驶技术和我的准时程度
What? Who would tell you something like that?
啥 谁告诉你的
Why would you tell her something like that?
你干嘛告诉她
It doesn't matter why he told me.
他为什么告诉我不重要
It's true, isn't it?
但这些都是真的 是吗
Okay, yeah, it's true,
没错 是真的
but I can live with that stuff.
但这些我都可以忍♥受
What I can't live with is you casually informing me
但我不能忍♥受你事先不和我商量
that some guy's going to be staying your apartment
只是随意地知会我一声说
wiout even asking me first!
有个男人要住在你公♥寓♥里
That isn't your problem!
问题不在于此
Your problem is you don't trust me!
而在于你不信任我
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Sheldon, have you ever once heard me say
谢尔顿 你啥时有听我说过
that I don't trust Penny?
我不信任佩妮了
Sheldon? Where did he go?
谢尔顿 他去哪儿了
Oh, your yelling
你大吼大叫
Must have freaked him out again.
一定又把他吓跑了
Where are you going?!
你去哪儿
You just walk away
我们吵到一半
- In the middle of aargument?! - No.
-你就这么一走了之吗 -才不是
I'm going to go find your damn roommate
我要去找你那天杀的室友
before he hurts himself
免得他做出伤害自己的傻事
trying to cross the street something!
例如乱穿马路之类的
Why didn't you say so?
你干嘛不早说
Oh, now I need your permission for that, too?!
连这也要得到你允许吗
Well, I can't read your mind, Penny!
我怎么知道你在想啥 佩妮
Really? Why not?
真的吗 怎么会呢
You're so smart, and I'm so dumb!
反正你这么聪明 而我又这么蠢
Raj?
拉杰
Raj?
拉杰
Raj?
拉杰
Stop knocking! It's open!
别敲了 门开着
Please tell my parents that our Dark Matter research
请告诉我父母 我的暗物质研究
Is at a critical juncture, and I can't come home
正在节骨眼上 我不能回家
For my cousin Sanjay's wedding.
去参加我表弟桑杰的婚礼
Sheldon
谢尔顿
Ask our son what we're supposed to say to Mr. and Mrs. Cheldry
问问我们儿子 我们要怎么跟切尔迪夫妇交待
Whose daughter, Lakshmi is flying in from London,
他们的女儿拉克希米可是特地从伦敦飞回
For the sole purpose of meeting him.
唯一的目的 就是跟他见面相亲
I didn't ask you to set me up with Lakshmi.
我又没让你们撮合我和拉克希米
You should be thanking us!
你该感谢我们
Yes.Lakshmi just got her stomach stapled.
是的 拉克希米才刚切去了部分胃
You have an opportunity to get in good with her
你有机会趁她减完肥 找回自尊之前
Before she loses weight, and her self-esteem goes up.
赶紧跟她搞好关系
I don't care!
我不在乎
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表