What?!
什么
We were completely naked, about to devour each other when,
我们都脱♥光♥光了 正要水乳♥交♥融的时候...
you text her that I have a problem with her hanging out with you.
你发短♥信♥告诉她 我对她跟你出来有意见
You do have a problem with her hanging out with me.
你确实对她跟我出来有意见
Yeah, but that's not what you tell her.
对 但你不该对她说的
What was I supposed to tell her?
那我该跟她怎么说
I don't know. Something that doesn't make me come off
我不知道 说些别让我显得
as a petty, jealous douche.
猥琐又吃醋的脑残的话
And what would that be?
那该怎么说才好
Come on, do I have to think of everything?
拜托 我得帮你想好一切吗
Hey, Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
Am I too late to see the experiment?
我来太晚了吗 还能看实验不
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Same thing you're doing here.
跟你一样
I came to see Leonard's experiment.
来看莱纳德的实验
No, you didn't.
才怪
You said Leonard's experiment was stupid.
你说过莱纳德的实验很蠢
You told her my experiment was stupid?
你跟她说我的实验很蠢
I was just repeating what Sheldon said.
我只是复述谢尔顿的话
Let's not get off topic.
我们别再转移话题了吧
Bernadette, I need to apologize.
伯纳黛特 我得跟你道歉
I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.
我错了 不该对你跟谁交友指手划脚的
Should I, um, leave you two alone?
我该留你们俩独处吗
No, Leonard, you should hear this.
不用 莱纳德 你也该听听
Okay, good, 'cause I wasn't really gonna go.
好 反正我也没想走
Look, I know I come off as confident and worldly, but...
我知道我看上去自信满满 老于世故 但
the truth is I'm not.
其实我并不是这样的
We're shocked.
好雷人
Which is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.
所以我容易感到受到其他人的威胁
Or loud noises, clowns and nuns.
或噪音 或围观群众
But I now realize how foolish that is.
但我已经知道 这样做有多蠢
He had a panic attack once
他有次就因为头卡在毛衣里
when he got his head stuck in a sweater.
就恐慌了
It was a full turtleneck.
那可是件高领套头毛衣
Why aren't you helping me?
你为什么不帮帮我
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because I'm... crazy?!
也许因为 我疯了
Bernadette, please, I'm asking you to give me another chance.
伯纳黛特 求你再给我一次机会吧
What do you think, Leonard?
你怎么想 莱纳德
Should I give him another chance?
我该再给他一次机会吗
It's up to you.
你自己做主
He didn't call your experiment stupid.
反正他也没说你的实验蠢
Come here, tushy face.
过来吧 屁屁脸
"Tushy face."
屁屁脸
That is going on Twitter right now.
这话一定得立马推上微博
Raj, you should've seen Leonard's experiment.
拉杰 你真该去看看莱纳德的实验
The interference pattern was so cool
电子束发射后产生的干涉图样
when the electron beam was on.
实在太酷了
Glad you enjoyed it.
很高兴你喜欢
Most people aren't that interested in what I do.
多数人对我的工作都不那么感兴趣
Actually, that's not true, Leonard.
莱纳德 其实你这么说不对
In fact, recently I've been thinking that
事实上 最近我一直在琢磨
given the parameters of your experiment,
考虑到你实验中的各项参数
the transport of electrons through the aperture
通过你那纳米级装备的螺线管
of the nano-fabricated metal rings is qualitatively no different
所进行的电子干涉实验
than the experiment already conducted in the Netherlands.
跟荷兰已成功进行的实验 没有任何不同
Their observed phase shift
他们通过螺线管干涉电子
in the diffusing electrons inside the metal ring
观测到的周相移♥动♥
already conclusively demonstrated the electric analogue
已成功地用电子模拟的形式证明了
of the Aharonov-Bohm quantum-interference effect.
阿哈罗诺夫-玻姆的量子干涉效应
That's it. That's all I know.
就这样 我也就知道这些
Oh, wait...!
等等还有
Fig Newtons were named after a town in Massachusetts,
"牛顿打滚"是以马萨诸塞一城市命名的
not the scientist.
而不是那科学家
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表