生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第十七集
Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
为什么我总是出力
Well, it's very simple.
很简单啊
In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose,
在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中
I'm the smart one,
我负责动脑子
Wolowitz is the funny one,
沃罗威茨负责搞笑
and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner
库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活
who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
但是以失败告终的可爱的老外
That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
你别无选择 只有肌肉男了
One more floor, and I'd be the pulled muscle.
再多搬一层 我就肌肉难了
Oh, it's about time. I'm starving.
来的正好 我要饿死了
Um, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food.
这个 其实我们没带中国菜回来
- Why not? - Don't panic. This is better.
-为什么啊 -淡定 这个更赞
Oh, no. You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
不是吧 你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧
Of course not.
当然没有
And technically, magic beans would be food.
况且严格来说 魔豆也是食物
Although eating them would be quite a waste,
虽然吃了它们怪浪费的
since you could plant them,
因为你可以种植它们
and overnight, have a giant beanstalk,
然后一夜之间 就会长成一株巨大的豆茎
which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
足够一个小城市吃的
Yeah, sometimes I don't listen.
其实有时候我根本没听你说话
Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
只是看着你的下巴一上一下
We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant
我们去中餐馆的路上
when we thought we saw Adam West,
貌似看见了亚当·韦斯特
(亚当·韦斯特:《蝙蝠侠》的扮演者)
so we followed him.
所以我们就跟着他走
Who's Adam West?
谁是亚当·韦斯特
Who's Adam West?!
谁是亚当·韦斯特
Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
莱纳德 你们性♥交♥之后都聊些什么啊
My guess is, "Hey, four minutes! New record!"
我猜是 "哇塞 4分钟 新纪录啊"
That's why I'm the funny one.
所以我才负责搞笑啊
Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale,
反正呢 我们跟着他到了旧货出♥售♥摊儿
and they had the coolest stuff.
那卖♥♥的东西都超赞
They were closing up.
他们正好关门大甩卖♥♥
We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
这一箱子东西才60块
We didn't even get to go through it all.
我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢
There could be anything in here.
说不定有什么宝贝呢
There a new girlfriend in there? 'Cause you might need one.
看看有没有新女朋友 说不定你需要一个
No.
没有
But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script
不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿
with actual slime stains!
上面真的有黏液的污迹哎
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
It's Ghostbusters 2.
这个是《捉鬼敢死队2》
Never mind.
没看头
Oh, my God.
我滴神啊
An Alf doll.
是阿福娃娃
When I was 11, my mother got me one
我11岁时 我妈在我爸去世后
to help me sleep after my dad left.
给我买♥♥了一个 让我能睡好觉
I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac,
我那时候会假装 爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球
and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
而阿福会把他带回我身边的
But he never did.
但它从来也没有
Where's my daddy, puppet?
我爸爸在哪儿 小玩偶
Where is he?
他在哪儿
That is so sad.
太伤感了
No, what's sad is that you don't know
不 更伤感的是你居然不知道
Adam West was TV's Batman.
亚当·韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者
Here's Spock's head with no body.
史波克的脑袋(波克:《星际迷航》中的人物)
Here's Mr.T's body with no head.
T先生的身子(Mr.T:《星际迷航》中的人物)
Oh, yeah, here's Spock's body with Mr.T's head.
啊在这儿 史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋
I pity the fool who's illogical.
我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜
Okay, I'm just gonna go home
好吧 我要回家了
and make a grilled cheese and window-shop on eHarmony.
做一个烤干酪 然后上eHarmony 意淫去
(eHarmony:美国线上交♥友♥网♥站)
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
Okay.
妥了
Ooh, look, an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots.
哇塞 快看 《夺宝奇兵》的连连看
And an Aquaman action figure.
还有潜水侠的手办
Looks like someone drew a penis on him.
好像有人给他画了个小♥弟♥弟♥
Ooh, that'll come off.
没事儿 看我擦掉
You see what you're doing?
我们都看不下去了喂
Stop that.
停下
Fascinating.
真赞啊
What?
什么东西
It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring.
是《魔戒》里的魔戒
Oh. It's even got
上面居然还刻着
the Elvish engraving on it.
精灵语呢
It's not Elvish.
不是精灵语
It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.
是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语
"One Ring to rule them all."
"魔戒全属至尊御"
(出自《魔戒》台词)
"One Ring to find them."
"至尊指引诸魔戒"
"One Ring to bring them all."
"至尊魔戒唤众戒"
"And in the darkness bind them."
"众戒归一黑暗中"
Holy crap, are we nerdy.
我靠 咱们好宅啊
So, I was doing some checking on the ring.
我调查了一下这个魔戒
Hold on. Sheldon, is there ketchup on that table?
等下 谢尔顿 那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗
Yes, there is.
是滴
Oh, here's a fun fact. Ketchup started out as a general term for sauce,
有个好玩的事儿 起初 番茄酱是酱汁的总称
typically made of mushrooms or fish brine with herbs and spices.
特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的 蘑菇或腌鱼
Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry,
早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓
anchovy, oyster, kidney bean and grape.
凤尾鱼 牡蛎 四季豆 还有葡萄
No, that's okay. I'll get it.
没事儿 我去拿
Listen, I was looking at the ring, and it seemed a little weird.
听我说 我仔细观察了魔戒 看上去有点奇怪
No copyright notice on it.
上面竟然没有版权声明
So, I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with--
所以我就拿给我一个哥们儿看 这么说吧
shall we say-- the seedy underbelly of the collectibles world.
他专门和收藏界的黑市 做交易
Seedy underbelly?
黑市
You know, your black market phasers,
你那个黑市淘来的手提式相位枪
(出自《星际迷航》)
your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura panties,
还有乌拉中尉在电影中穿过的内♥裤♥
that kind of stuff.
就那些东西呗
Who's this mysterious buddy you suddenly have?
你这个神秘兄弟是谁
Just a guy. I know a guy.
就是我认识的一个家伙
- Is it Eddie Crispo? - No, I can't tell you who it is. Stop asking.
-艾迪·克里斯波吗 -我不能告诉你 别问了
Who else could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo.
还能是谁 肯定是艾迪·克里斯波
I know lots of dangerous people, okay?
我认识很多黑道人物 好不好
- Name one. - Eddie Crispo.
-说一个 -艾迪·克里斯波
Anyway, he said this isn't a replica. It's the real deal.
不管怎样 他说这个不是仿品 而是真品
If you're suggesting that that is the actual ring of power
如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山
forged by Sauron in Mount Doom,
打造的至尊魔戒[指环王情节]
I look at you with an expression of exhaustion
我会用极为不屑和
and ever so slight amusement.
嘲笑的表情看着你
He's not saying it's a magic ring.
他不是说这是魔戒
You're not, are you?
对吧
No, but it's close.
没错 但差不多
Look at the markings inside.
看里面的标记
Those are production markings.
那是生产标记
Nine rings were made for use in the Lord of the Rings movies.
为拍摄《指环王》 共打造了九枚戒指
Three were given to members of the cast.
三枚送给了剧中演员
The rest were destroyed.
剩下的都被销毁了
Except one.
除了一枚
One was stolen.
被偷的一枚
Gentlemen...
先生们
this is the one ring.
这就是至尊魔戒
Mine!
归我了
No, it is not yours.
不 不是你的
We all went in on the box together.
我们一起去要的箱子
Well, yes, but I found it in the box,
对 但是我在箱子里找到的
and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state
海难救助法明确规定
that the finder of a sunken treasure
找到沉海宝藏的人
is the owner of the treasure.
即视为宝藏的主人
How is this maritime salvage?
这怎么符合海难救助法
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表