Rabeliechtli. It means turnip light
芜菁灯 芜菁灯
and refers to a traditional lantern hand-carved from a root vegetable
是一种用根菜 手工雕刻的传统灯笼
and used to celebrate certain Swiss festivals.
用于庆祝瑞士的特定节日
Which you will not be celebrating
但你不会参加
because A: these festivals occur in the fall;
原因之一 节日在秋季
and B:
原因之二
you will not be going to Switzerland.
你去不了瑞士
Sheldon, we've been through this.
谢尔顿 我们谈过了
I'm taking Penny.
我带佩妮去
Afraid not. Do you recognize this?
估计不行 你还认得这个吗
Not the roommate agreement.
别提室友协议
Indeed, the roommate agreement.
正是室友协议
I call your attention to the Friendship Rider
请您注意友谊附加条款
in Appendix C: Future Commitments.
在附录C 未来义务
"Number 37: in the event one friend is ever invited
第37条 当一位朋友受邀
"to visit the Large Hadron Collider,
参观现在瑞士建设中的
"now under construction in Switzerland,
大型强子对撞机
he shall invite the other friend to accompany him."
该人应邀请另一位朋友相陪
Oh, for God's sakes.
偶滴神啊
You actually put that in an agreement?
你们连这个也写进协议里吗
Yeah. We also put in what happens
里面还写了
if one of us wins a MacArthur Grant,
如果一人得了麦克阿瑟天才奖怎么办
or if one of us gets superpowers,
如果一人有超能力怎么办
or if one of us is bitten by a zombie.
如果一人被僵尸咬了怎么办
He can't kill me, even if I turn.
就算我尸变 他也不能杀我
Is there anything in there about if one of you gets a girlfriend?
里面没写一人有了女友怎么办吗
No, that seemed a little farfetched.
没有 那个有点太不着调了
Sheldon, do you really expect to enforce this?
谢尔顿 你真打算强制实施这个吗
I've lived up
我一直遵守
to all my commitments under the agreement.
协议里的所有义务
At least once a day I ask how you are,
每天至少问候你一次
even though I simply don't care.
即使我一点都不在意
I no longer
我没有
stage spontaneous biohazard drills after 10:00 p.m.
在晚上十点后进行生物危害演习了
And I abandoned my goal to master Tuvan throat singing.
我也放弃学习图瓦喉唱了
- Okay, I know I shouldn't ask, but what is...? - No.
-我知道不该问 不过什么是 -别啊
I'd be much further along if I'd been allowed to practice.
如果允许我训练 我能唱得更好
Look, Sheldon, i know it's in the agreement,
谢尔顿 我知道协议这么写
and if you turn into a zombie, I promise I will not kill you.
如果你真的变成僵尸 我保证不杀你
In fact, I'll even let you eat my brains.
我宁愿让你喝我脑浆
But I am taking Penny to Switzerland.
但我还是要带佩妮去瑞士
Is that your final decision?
这是你的最终决定吗
It is.
没错
Very well.
很好
It's not over, is it?
他不会罢休 对吧
What do you think?
你以为呢
Got a bit of traffic this morning, huh?
今早的车挺多啊
Think it's gonna rain?
你觉得会下雨吗
Instead of underpants,
今天早上
I covered my crotch with potato salad this morning.
我把土豆沙拉当内♥裤♥穿了
Thoughts?
有啥想法
Okay, I know what'll cheer you up.
我知道怎么让你高兴
Let's play one of your driving games.
我们玩你的开车游戏吧
All right.
好啊
This game is called Traitors.
游戏名就叫叛徒
I will name three historical figures,
我说三个历史人物
you put them in order
你以背叛行为的罪恶程度
of the heinousness of their betrayal.
来给他们排下序
Benedict Arnold, Judas, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
本尼迪克特·阿诺德 犹大 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
You really think I belong with Benedict Arnold and Judas?
你真觉得我跟他们是一类人吗
You're right.
你说得对
Judas had the decency to hang himself after what he did.
犹大至少为自己的作为 以死谢罪了
Come on, Sheldon. Can't you at least try to understand
别这样 谢尔顿 你就不能理解一下
how much this means to me?
这对我有多重要吗
Round two: Leonard Hofstadter,
第二轮 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Darth Vader, Rupert Murdoch.
达斯·维达[星战黑武士] 鲁珀特·默多克
Rupert Murdoch?
鲁珀特·默多克
He owns Fox, and they cancelled Firefly.
福克斯电视台老板 他们把《萤火虫》砍了
Hint: he and Darth Vader are tied for #2.
提示 他和达斯·维达并列第二
I'm sorry I couldn't hang with you last night.
对不起昨晚不能陪你
I had a date with Bernadette.
我和伯纳黛特约会了
I know.
我知道
I saw the Tweet.
我在推特上看到了
So, what did you end up doing?
那你干什么了
Not much.
没干什么
Nuked a burrito. Oh.
热了块玉米馅饼
Prayed to the Hindu god Urvashi that your bowels would loosen
向印度女神乌尔瓦希祈祷你会拉稀
and your penis would droop like a willow tree.
老二蔫得跟柳条一样柔软
You seen Sheldon?
看到谢尔顿了吗
No. Is he still mad about the supercollider?
没有 他还在为超级对撞机的事生气吗
Yeah. He thinks I betrayed him.
对 他觉得我背叛了他
I mean, come on. What would you guys do if you were me?
搞什么啊 要是你们会带谁
I'd take Sheldon to Switzerland.
我会带谢尔顿去瑞士
Seriously?
真的假的
Absolutely.
当然了
And I'd leave him there.
再把他扔在那里
What the hell is that?
这是什么情况
Uh, let's see.
让我数数
30 pieces of silverware.
30把银制餐具
Grieg "Peer Gynt - Morning"
[格里格 培尔金特组曲之晨曦]
Morning, old chum.
早安 老伙计
What's going on?
搞什么
I've made you breakfast.
我给你做了早餐
Juice, coffee,
有果汁和咖啡
and pancakes in the shape of some
还有一些薄饼
of your favorite fictional characters.
上面是你最爱的虚构角色
See, here's Frodo.
瞧 这是弗罗多[出自《魔戒》]
You made Frodo pancakes?
你居然做了弗罗多薄饼
Yeah, I used coconut shavings to do the hair on his feet.
脚毛部分我用的是椰子刨花
If you need to void your bladder before eating,
你进餐前若需要清空膀胱
I can keep them warm with this beret
我会用这顶贝雷帽帮你暖着
that I thoroughly laundered
我已经彻底清洗干净
and pressed into service as a pancake cozy.
松软程度正适宜用来盖薄饼
Why are you doing this?
你有什么目的
It's by way of an apology for my recent behavior.
对我近来的行为表示歉意
I've had some time to reflect and I've come to realize
经过这段时间的思考 我终于意识到
that friendship is not an aggregation of written agreements.
友谊不能依靠那堆 白纸黑字的协定来维系
It's a result of two people respecting and caring for each other.
而需要两人之间 互相尊重和体谅
Butterscotch scone?
尝尝奶油烤饼吗
Thanks.
多谢
It's good.
好吃
What you're tasting is respect and affection.
这其中包含着我满满的尊敬和感情
And about a pound of Crisco.
当然还有一磅左右植物白油
After you've finished breakfast, i thought we could spend the day
待你用完早餐 我觉得 今天我们可以
watching the final season of Babylon 5 with director commentary.
一起看导演点评版的 巴比伦5号♥[美国科幻剧]
You hate Babylon 5.
你不是讨厌《巴比伦5号♥》吗
I do. It fails as drama/science fiction,
当然 既没剧情又不科幻
and it's hopelessly derivative.
彻头彻尾的仿制大烂片
But you like it, and you're my friend.
但是你喜欢 而我们又是朋友
Okay, great.
好吧 赞
Still not taking you to Switzerland.
我还是不会带你去瑞士
Drat.
见鬼
No Frodo for you.
没你的弗罗多尝了
Hello.
你好
Hello.
好啊
All right, let's dispense with the friendly banter.
得 我们就省掉假惺惺的友好吧
I believe you know why I'm here.
你应该知道我为何来此
Well, I always figured it was to study us,
关于这点 我一直认为
discover our weaknesses,
你是来发现我们地球人的弱点
and report back to your alien overlords.
再报告给你们的外星君主
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表