By the way, were they here today?
顺便问一下 他们今天来了吗
- Of course not. - Of course not.
-当然没有 -当然没有
Why would they be? Why would I ask?
为什么要来 为什么我会问
Why am I rambling? Why don't you stop me?
为什么我这么无厘头 为什么你不制止我
Leonard, look,
莱纳德
if you want to meet my friends, that would be great.
如果你想见我的朋友 当然很好啦
I just, you know, I didn't want you to be bored.
我只是 不想让你觉得太无聊
I wouldn't be bored.
我才不会觉得无聊呢
Why would I be bored?
为什么我会无聊
Well, 'cause they're not genius scientists.
因为他们不是天才科学家啊
Penny, I like all sorts of people.
佩妮 我喜欢各种各样的人
In fact, some of my best friends aren't geniuses.
事实上 我最好的一些朋友并不是天才
Like who?
比如说
Okay, some of my Facebook friends aren't geniuses.
好吧 我的某些Facebook朋友不是天才
My point is, if we're going to be a couple,
重点在于 如果我们要成为一对
I should be friends with your friends.
我应该是你朋友的朋友
Okay, great. Well, then why don't you
好啊 太棒了 那你下周六
come over next Saturday and watch the game with us.
跟我们一起看橄榄球比赛吧
Another football game?
又有橄榄球赛吗
They have them every week.
橄榄球赛每周都有的
Did not know that.
不知道这回事
- You wanted to meet my friends. - Sure.
-你想见我的朋友 -当然
Sure, just I don't know much about football.
当然 但是我对橄榄球不大了解
Oh, that's okay-- a lot of the guys'
那没关系 很多男生的
girlfriends don't know football.
女朋友完全不懂橄榄球
They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.
她们就只在厨房♥边喝酒边聊天
Great.
"真不错"
Okay, a complete pass.
好的 成功的传球
First down, New England.
一档 新英格兰
I think I'm starting to get this.
我觉得我开始有点明白了
Really?
真的吗
The only thing I've learned in the last two hours
过去两小时中我唯一学到的
is that American men love drinking beer,
就是美国男人喜欢喝啤酒
pee too often and have trouble getting erections.
尿太多导致勃起障碍
Focus on the game, not the commercials, Raj.
把精力放比赛上 而不是广♥告♥ 拉杰
I'm just saying, maybe if you people cut back on the beer,
我只是说 如果人们能减少啤酒摄入
you could get out of the bathroom
就可以从厕所中解脱出来
and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.
在不使用医药帮助的情况下满足他的女人
Raj, what are you doing here?
拉杰 你在这儿干嘛呢
You were supposed to help me pimp out my Vespa.
你本该帮我改装我的小摩托
I'm sorry,
对不起
are you under the impression that we're still friends?
你还沉浸在我们仍是朋友的印象中吗
Oh, come on.
别这样
You're not still grinding on the kite thing, are you?
你不会还在纠结风筝的事情吧
It's not just the kite thing.
这不仅仅是风筝的事情
Every time we go some place, you think you can just
每次我们出去玩 你都认为你可以随时
dump me whenever someone prettier comes along,
把我丢下去追路过的漂亮美眉
even though you don't have a shot with them.
尽管你跟她们完全没可能
I had a shot with that jogger.
我跟那个跑步的有可能成的
Fine. Paint green flames on your little scooter with her.
行啊 那找她与你一起往你的小绵羊上画绿焰去
It's not a little scooter.
那不是小绵羊
It's the second biggest Vespa they make!
那是他们造的第二大小摩托
Are you watching football?
你在看橄榄球
There's no fooling you.
没跟你开玩笑
Now, what is this sacks statistic they put up there?
屏幕上的"sacks"数据又是什么
All I know about Sacks is, my mother shops there.
我只知道我妈经常去"Sacks"商店买♥♥东西
Sacks, sacks...
Sacks,sacks
It's football nom for when a quarterback is tackled
这是个橄榄球术语 用于四分卫
behind the line of scrimmage.
在启球线之后被擒倒
Scrimmage.
启球
The line of scrimmage is the imaginary transverse line
启球线是一条假想的横截线
separating the offense from the defense.
用于区分进攻方与防守方
Sheldon knows football?
谢尔顿懂橄榄球
Apparently.
很显然他懂
I mean, Quidditch, sure. But football?
魁地奇他肯定懂 橄榄球他也懂?
Sheldon, how do you know this stuff?
谢尔顿 你怎么知道这个
I grew up in Texas.
我可是在德克萨斯长大的
Football is ubiquitous in Texas:
橄榄球在德克萨斯无处不在
Pro football, college football,
职业橄榄球 大学橄榄球
high school football, peewee football...
高中橄榄球 初中橄榄球
In fact, every form of football except the original--
事实上 所有种类的橄榄球都有除了最原始的
European football.
欧式橄榄球
Which most Texans believe to be a Commie plot.
而大部分德克萨斯人认为这是共♥产♥党阴谋
Unbelivable.
真难以置信
If you're interested, I also know all about frying meat
如果你感兴趣 我还知道所有
that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.
似鸡非鸡的炸肉排的相关知识
So you could teach me?
那你能教我吗
Football or chicken-fried meats?
橄榄球还是炸肉排
Football.
橄榄球
I'm going to Penny's on Saturday
我周日要去佩妮家
to watch a game with her friends
跟她的朋友们看比赛
and I don't want to look like an idiot. I want to blend in.
我不想自己看上去像个白♥痴♥ 我想融入进去
If you want to blend in with Penny's friends,
如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈
I'd think looking like an idiot
我觉得扮作个白♥痴♥
would be the perfect camouflage.
会是完美的伪装
Come on, Sheldon, please teach me about football.
别这样 谢尔顿 教我橄榄球吧
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
That's exactly what my father said.
这跟我爸说的完全一样
"Come to the games. Watch the games."
"来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧"
Week in and week out from the time
周复一周的
I was five until I went off to college.
从五岁直到我上大学
Longest seven years of my life.
人生当中最漫长的七年
Please, I'm asking you as a friend.
求你了 这是朋友的请求
Are you making this a tier one friendship request?
你要将这作为一级友情请求吗
Yes.
是的
Fine.
那好吧
- I really appreciate this. - Yeah, yeah.
-我非常感谢 -算了 算了
All right, Poindexter, sit down, shut up and listen.
那好 呆子 闭嘴 坐下听好
I'm sorry?
你说啥
That's how my father always began
我老爸每次讲到橄榄球的话题
our football conversations.
都是这个开场白
And if you'd like,
如果你想的话
after the game,
比赛后
I'll take you outside and teach you how to shoot
我还可以带你出去
Close enough to racoon that craps itself.
教你射会自己便便的浣熊
When are you going to stop making Cylon toast?
你能别再摆弄赛昂吐司了吗(太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的人类天敌)
When I have enough to destroy all the human toast
待我囤积的吐司大军 足以毁灭传说中
on the battlestar known as Galactica.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加上的人类吐司之后
Is that what you're wearing to watch football at Penny's?
你就穿这去佩妮那儿看橄榄球吗
What's wrong with a football jersey?
这件球衣咋不对劲了
Nothing.
没啥
That, however, appears to be a football cocktail dress.
只是看上去更像特制橄榄球鸡尾酒
I's the smallest size they had,
这是最小号♥的
except the one for dogs.
除了狗狗衫以外
I can't believe they had one for dogs.
难以置信 居然还有专门的狗狗衫
Oh, yes.
当然有了
Canine football fans are a common sight in Texas.
犬类球迷在德州司空见惯
Cats, however, refuse to wear sporting apparel.
但是猫咪却不肯穿运动服
My sister found that out the hard way.
我姐有过惨痛教训
Anyway, wish me luck.
管他的 祝我好运吧
Leonard, wait.
等等 莱纳德
Am I correct in assuming that your attempt to be accepted
你是想通过结交佩妮的朋友
by Penny's peers is based on your desire to ensure
来维持你俩间的性♥爱♥关系
your continuing mating privileges with her?
我这么假设没错吧
Well, I wouldn't put it exactly that way
对我来说不尽然如此
How would you put it?
那到底是怎样
Yeah, okay, like you said.
好吧 其实就是你说的那样
Huh. Seems like an awful lot of trouble
看来要经历一段性关系
to go through for intercourse.
还真是麻烦得要命
Don't you have access to women who will do it for money?
你就不能花钱找个妓♥女♥吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表