Okay...
好吧
When you say "seeing Penny," what exactly does that mean?
你说你"见佩妮" 到底什么意思
We had dinner last night.
我们昨晚一起吃晚餐了
She made me spaghetti with little hot dogs cut up in it.
她给我做了意粉加热狗丁
Well, little hot dog.
虽然热狗丁很少
I gave up the other five hot dogs to a real dog.
因为还有五根热狗我都给那条真的狗狗吃了
A real, big dog.
很大只的真的狗狗
A hell hound.
是条该死的猎狗
Tangential to the primary story.
我好像离题太远了
How about I circle back to it?
等下再绕回来说如何
Fine.
好
Why did you have dinner with Penny?
你为什么要跟佩妮一起晚餐
I told you, she made spaghetti with little hot dogs.
我说过了 她做了意粉加热狗丁
I like spaghetti with little hot dogs.
我喜欢吃意粉加热狗丁
Then why did you have Chinese food with us?
那你为什么还跟我们一起吃中餐
I didn't want to upset you.
我是怕你不高兴
Howard made it very clear that my allegiance should be
霍华德说得很清楚 我应该先效忠于
to male comrades before women who sell their bodies for money.
男同志 而不是为钱卖♥♥身的女人们
Is it possible he said, "Bros before hos"?
莫非他说的是 兄弟比妓♥女♥重要
Yes, but I rephrased it to avoid offending the hos.
对 我改了下措辞 避免提到妓♥女♥这个词
Sheldon, I don't care if you want to be friends with Penny.
谢尔顿 你跟佩妮做不做朋友我都无所谓
Oh. Well, so the emotional turmoil that's been keeping me
这么说 一直困扰我让我噩梦连连的
from achieving REM sleep was entirely unjustified?
这种情绪波动 真的是完全不应该啊
Yes.
没错
Well... then as my meemaw would say,
要是我奶奶肯定会说
"Looks like we butchered a pig, but nobody wanted bacon."
我们在这宰猪待客 可居然没人想吃培根[都不领情]
I guess not.
我想是的
And now, as promised, the tangent.
现在 之前我承诺过的 那个题外话
Sheldon and the Hell Hound.
谢尔顿大战猎狗记
Or How I Lost My Hot Dogs.
或者说"谁动了我的热狗"
I, I can come back.
我还是回头再来吧
D-don't be silly.
别傻了
We're neighbors.
我们是邻居
We're going to run into each other.
抬头不见低头见
May as well get used to it.
还是早点习惯的好
Yeah, I guess you're right.
嗯 你说得对
You used to it yet?
你习惯了吗
- Nope. - Me neither.
-还没 -我也是
Oh, Sheldon seemed to think that I would be upset
谢尔顿好像认为他跟你出去
about you hanging out with him.
我会不高兴
But I just want you to know it's fine.
我只是告诉你 没事的
Oh, oh, good, because, um, his mother called me.
太好了 因为他妈妈打电♥话♥给我了
His mother?
他妈妈
Yeah, she wants me to take him shopping for sheets and towels.
对 她想让我带他出去买♥♥床单和毛巾
I was going to do that.
我本来打算带他去的
Oh, well, then you... you do it.
是吗 那还是你带吧
No, I don't want to do it. You can do it.
不 我根本就不想带 还是你来吧
Okay, you can take him for shoes.
好 那你可以带他去买♥♥鞋
I just took him for shoes.
我刚带他去买♥♥过鞋
Well, all I know is he says they hurt his feet.
我只知道他说那鞋子挤脚
Fine. I'll take him for shoes next Saturday.
好吧 下周六我会带他去买♥♥鞋
Oh, no, no, no-- a bunch of us from work
不行不行 我们一帮同事
are going to Disneyland next Saturday
下周六要去迪斯尼乐园
and Sheldon wants to come.
谢尔顿也想一起去
You're taking him to Disneyland?
你们要带他去迪斯尼乐园
Well, he heard me making plans on the phone.
我讲电♥话♥订计划的时候他正好听到
Was I going to say "no"?
那我还能拒绝吗
All right.
好吧
But let me know if you're going to stuff him with junk food.
你们让他塞一堆垃圾食品前 记得先跟我说下
I don't want to bring home a nice dinner for him and see it go to waste.
我可不想帮他打包回一顿美餐 结果只能浪费掉
We're going to Disneyland.
我们是去迪斯尼乐园玩
He's going to eat junk food.
他肯定会吃垃圾食品
All I'm saying is give me a heads-up.
我只是说 事先跟我打个招呼
Okay, whatever.
好吧 随便吧
And don't let him go on Space Mountain after he eats.
还有别让他吃饱了再去玩太空山
He'll say he can handle it, but I promise
他会说没问题 但我敢肯定
you'll end up with churro puke on your shoes.
他绝对会把油条都吐你鞋子上
All right, got it. Is there anything else?
好的 明白 还有什么提醒的吗
Yeah, don't let Goofy near him.
有 别让他靠近高飞狗
He'll have nightmares and I'll have to deal with it.
他会噩梦连连 到时候还得我处理
What's the problem with Goofy?
高飞狗有什么问题
Wish I knew. He's fine with Pluto.
我也想知道 不过让他靠近布鲁托没事
Hey, do you think the elastic woman in The Incredibles
你觉得《超人总动员》里那个弹力女超人
needs to use birth control or can she just be a diaphragm?
需要用避孕套吗 还是她自己就能变成套子
Well, that's it.
就这样吧
We're officially out of things to talk about.
能聊的话题正式都谈完了
We're home.
我们回来了
It's 10:00.Where have you been?
都晚上十点了 你们去哪了
We stayed for the California Adventure water show.
我们留在那看加州冒险乐园的喷泉秀
It was pure Disney magic.
纯粹因为迪斯尼魔力太大
I was going to see that with him.
我准备跟他一起去看的
How was I supposed to know that?
那我怎么知道
It's all right. I'll see it again with you.
没事的 我会跟你一起再去看一遍的
And I have food here. You said you were going to call.
我还帮他带了吃的 你说过你会先打电♥话♥的
I know, I know.
我知道是我不好
I can still eat.
我还吃得下
No, you already threw up once.
不行 你已经吐过一次了
Go put on your PJs and brush your teeth.
去换上睡衣刷牙
Okay, but just don't fight
好吧 但你们俩别吵架
- We're not fighting. - Just go.
-我们没在吵架 -快去
Aren't you going to thank Penny for taking you to Disneyland?
你不谢谢佩妮带你去迪斯尼乐园玩吗
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢你 佩妮
You're welcome, sweetie.
不客气 亲爱的
Want a cup of coffee?
想来杯咖啡吗
Oh, um, I should probably get going.
我还是先走吧
Come on. It's just a cup of coffee.
好了 就一杯咖啡而已
Uh, yeah, the whole thing seems a little twisted to me, too.
我也觉得这整件事有点扭曲
What am I smelling?
这是什么气味
Sheldon's churro on my shoes.
谢尔顿吐在我鞋子上的油条
He's such an angel when he's asleep.
他睡着的时候 看着真像天使
Yeah.
是啊
Shame he has to wake up.
可惜他还会醒来
I think we can do it.
我觉得我们能做到的
Smother Sheldon in his sleep?Wouldn't that be wrong?
趁谢尔顿睡着时闷死他 那不合适吧
No, be friends. You and me.
不 你跟我 做朋友
Oh. Sure.
当然
Absolutely.
绝对没问题
Good. I'm glad.
很好 我很开心
Here's an idea. I'm just throwing it out there:
我有个主意 我就随便说说
friends who have sex.
当炮♥友♥如何
Good night, Leonard.
晚安 莱纳德
Kidding.
我开玩笑的
Just a couple of friends Goofing around.
只是朋友间玩笑打混而已
No, Goofy, no.
不 高飞狗 别
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表