8点左右
I can't give you 8:00. I can give you 7:30.
8点不行 你可以7点半用厕所
Fine. I'll take it.
好 我同意
Third barrier passed.
通过第三关卡
You have won the right to see your room.
你赢得了参观你卧室的权利
Huzzah.
噢耶
Is this it?
是这间吗
No, this is my room.
不 这是我的卧室
People don't go in my room.
人们不能进我的卧室
So where do you sleep?
那你睡哪儿啊
I don't understand.
我没明白
If people don't go in there, and you're people, and...
你说人类不能进去 你自己也是人类
You are people, aren't you?
你 是人类吧
Making a joke.
我开个玩笑
Do you do this often?
你经常这样吗
On occasion.
偶尔吧
Your room.
你的卧室
("去死吧 谢尔顿")
You may want to repaint.
你还是重新刷漆吧
And after all that, you just moved in?
他那么多事儿 你居然就搬进去了
I didn't just move in.
才不是那么简单就搬进去
First we had to iron out a few details.
首先我们得谈妥一些细节问题
"Roommates agree that Friday nights shall be reserved
室友同意在每周五晚上观看
for watching Joss Whedon's brilliant new series Firefly."
乔斯·威登最新导演的 惊世力作《萤火虫》
Does that really need to be in the agreement?
这条也要放到协议里啊
We might as well settle it now; it's going to be on for years.
最好是现在定下来 那可要播好几年呢
Initial here.
在这里草签
All right, that's television and movies.
好了 电视以及电影协议完成了
Section nine: miscellany.
第九部分 杂项
The apartment's flag
公♥寓♥旗帜是一头
is a gold lion rampant on a field of azure.
在天蓝色背景下两腿站立的金色狮子
We have a flag?
咱还有旗子呢啊
Never fly it upside down.
千万别弄反了
Unless the apartment's in distress.
除非公♥寓♥面临危机
And next.
下一条
"If either of us ever invents time travel,
如果我们之中任何一人发明了时空穿梭机
"We agree our first stop will be this meeting today
我们同意第一站就是回到今天这个会议
in precisely five seconds."
时间是5秒之后
Okay.
好
That's disappointing.
真可惜
Why on earth did you agree to all that?
你到底干嘛要同意那些协议啊
It was the best apartment I'd seen,
那是我见过最棒的公♥寓♥了
the rent was very reasonable
房♥租也很合理
and after you've passed the first three barriers
而且在通过前三个关卡之后
you kind of want to take it all the way.
你就会不自觉地想一路前进了
Well, I'm sorry, Leonard,
抱歉 莱纳德
it's very hard to feel sympathy for you.
我只能说 自作孽 不可活
Okay, how about this?
好吧 那这样吧
Let me tell you about the first time I brought a girl over.
我给你讲讲我第一次带姑娘回家的事儿
Leonard?
莱纳德
Shh. Just pretend we're not here.
嘘 假装我们不在
Leonard?
莱纳德
I'm sure he'll go away.
他肯定一会就走了
I'm just going to keep knocking till you answer.
你不回答我 我就一直敲
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
What do you want?!
你想干嘛啊
I didn't say come in!
我没说"请进"
You asked what I wanted.
是你问我想干什么的
I wanted to come in.
我想进来啊
I'm here because you violated our roommate agreement.
我来是因为你违反了我们的室友协议
Specifically, section eight--
确切来说 是第八部分"宾客"里的
visitors, subsection C; females, paragraph four-- coitus.
C小部分"女性"里的第四段 "交♥媾♥"
"Roommates shall give each other
在进行交♥媾♥之前 室友需要
12 hours notice of impending coitus."
提前12小时通知对方
I didn't even know her 12 hours ago.
我俩认识还不到12小时呢
That's it! I'm out of here!
够了 老娘闪人了
But, Joyce, come on.
乔伊斯 别走啊
12 hours?
12小时
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Do I get some sympathy now?
现在觉得同情我了吗
A little bit.
有点儿
Ok, let me get this straight.
好 让我理下思路
You move in with this guy,
你搬进来和他一起住
he made you sign a rediculous roommate agreement,
他让你签了一份相当扯淡的室友协议
then he walks into your bedroom
然后他在你和那个乔伊斯·金爱爱的时候
while you're doing this Joyce Kim
走进了你的卧室
and you still stay.
可你居然还没搬走
Actually, I couldn't get too mad at him about Joyce Kim.
其实乔伊斯·金这事也不能怪他
Why not?
为什么
Well, I was doing some government research at the time,
当时我正致力于某些政♥府♥研究
you know, military, rocket fuel.
军用火箭燃料
It's kind of secret.
算是国♥家♥机♥密♥吧
What does that have to do with Joyce Kim?
这和乔伊斯·金有毛关系
As it turns out, she was a North Korean spy.
后来发现她是个朝鲜间谍
Luckily, Sheldon drove her out
好在我还没透露什么重要机密
before I revealed anything important.
谢尔顿就把她赶了出去
Which I-I'm not saying I would have.
我不是我说我肯定会透露
So, what, that's it?
就因为这样吗
You've stayed with Sheldon all this time
一直以来你忍♥受谢尔顿
because he kept you from going to federal prison?
就为了感谢他让你免受牢狱之灾吗
That was part of it.
这是理由之一
The other part is what happened with the elevator.
理由之二和那电梯有关
Oh, yeah, I'm wondering about that.
我正想问呢
You said it was working when you moved in.
你说你搬来时电梯还能用呢
It was, but one night, Sheldon came home from work...
之前是能用 但某天晚上 谢尔顿下班回来...
What is going on here?
这里是怎么回事
Hey, Sheldon.
好啊 谢尔顿
This is Howard and Raj.
这是霍华德和拉杰
They work at the university, too.
他们也在大学里工作
- Hey. - Hey.
-好 -好
I'll get to you later.
我一会儿找你算账
What are you sitting on?
你们坐的什么呢
I can't speak for these guys, but I'm sitting on my tushie.
他们不好说 我正坐在屁垫上呢
It's a joke.
我开个玩笑
Not a good idea.
有点冷
"Tushie" Is buttocks, right?
屁垫就是屁♥股♥吧
- Right. - Hilarious.
-米错 -搞笑
Explain the couch.
这沙发是怎么回事
Oh, well, there were some people on the first floor moving out,
一楼的住户今天搬家
and they sold it to me for $100.
他们100刀贱卖♥♥给了我
Howard and Raj helped me bring it up.
霍华德和拉杰帮我搬了进来
But what's wrong with the furniture we have?
我们的家具怎么不好了
They're lawn chairs.
就俩草坪椅而已
And there was no place for company.
别人来就没的坐了
Did it occur to you that was by design?
你没意识到 我这是故意的嘛
According to the roommate agreement,
根据室友协议
I'm entitled to allocate 50% of the cubic footage of the common areas.
我有权使用 50%立方米的公共区域
But you didn't notify me by e-mail, so this is still a breach.
但你没有发邮件事先告知我 所以还是违规了
I did notify you.
我告知你了
Oh, you did, did you?
是吗
Oh, drat!
真见鬼
Hoisted by my own spam filter.
被垃圾邮件过滤器害惨了
What am I doing in your spam folder?
干垃圾邮件过滤器毛事了
I put you there after you forwarded me
自你上次发我一张弹钢琴的猫咪图
a picture of a cat playing the piano, entitled "This is funny."
标题还说什么"很搞笑" 我就把你给扔垃圾邮件里去了
Oh, yeah, I saw that.
那个我看过
That was hilarious.
太搞笑了
Okay, what does all this have to do with the elevator?
这和电梯有什么关系
I'm getting to it.
别急嘛 就说到了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表