What do you mean "what?" it's halo night.
你什么意思 今晚是光晕之夜
I can't. I'm too sick.
我不能玩 病得厉害
Go away.
快走
That's why we moved halo night here.
所以我们才转战到你家
Look, I brought my mom's chicken soup.
看 我还带了我妈做的鸡汤
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Don't send him away.
别赶他走嘛
- Let him in. - Who's that?
-让他进来 -那是谁
I bought a parrot.
我买♥♥了只鹦鹉
Yeah, right.
得了吧
Dr. Plimpton?
普林顿博士
Hi. Howard, right?
嗨 你是霍华德吧
Uh, yeah.
我是
Can I ask you a question, howard?
能问你个问题吗 霍华德
Do you like role-playing games?
你喜欢角色扮演游戏吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
In fact, I'm a dungeon master.
其实我是个地下城主
Not tonight.
今晚可以换种口味
Tonight you are a delivery man.
今晚你就当个送外卖♥♥的
You brought soup,
送来了鸡汤
But uh-oh, Raj and I don't have enough money to pay you.
但不幸的是拉杰和我却没钱付给你
So we'll have to come to some other kind of arrangement.
所以我们只能搞一些特殊交易
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
You two figure out the details,
你们自己商量下细节
I'm going to go change into something
我去换下装
I don't mind getting ripped off my milky flesh.
等着你们一把撕掉
What the frak?
我靠 真的假的
Go away.
你快走
She wants new delhi, not kosher deli.
她喜欢印度风的 不是什么犹太风
Besides, you have a girlfriend.
再说你都有女友了
We broke up weeks ago.
都分手几星期了
Why didn't you say anything?
怎么都不见你提过
I was waiting for the right time.
我在等待最佳时机
This is the right time.
现在时机就正好
Hey, who's ready for halo?
准备好光晕大战了吗
Oh, this is like a nightmare.
我靠 又来个人添乱
Get lost!
快滚
He's right. The numbers are shaky enough as it is.
没错 人数已经够多了
I don't understand.
我没听懂
Oh, good.Leonard's here.
哇哦 赞 莱纳德来了
Good?!
赞
Elizabeth? What's going on?
伊丽莎白 怎么回事
What's going on is you and Howard are my moving men
现在你和霍华德是我的搬运工
And Raj is my new landlord
而拉杰是我的新房♥东
And I don't have enough money to pay any of you.
可我却没钱付给你们
Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?
她的意思和我想的一样淫♥荡♥吗
Yep.
对
Welcome to the penthouse forum.
欢迎来到淫♥荡♥世界[原义为一本色情杂♥志♥]
Okay, show of hands. Who's up for this?
举手表决 有谁同意
We'll all be naked in front of each other.
我们仨都得赤♥裸♥裸坦诚相对的
I'm out.
那我不干
Everybody ready?
大家准备好了吗
Follow my lead.
按我说的做
Almost.
就快了
We're, we're going to go out into the hallway and,
我们准备到走廊上去
make a dramatic entrance.
来个戏剧性登场
Oh, good. It's so much better when everyone commits.
太好了 这种效果更好
Run. Run, run, run. Don't look back.
快走快走 别回头看
I thought we had something special.
我还以为能有些特别的呢
So, you say you can't pay your rent...
这么说 你付不出房♥租咯
Oh, Leonard?
莱纳德
I found these in the dryer.
我在脱水机里发现的
I'm assuming they belong to Sheldon.
应该是谢尔顿的吧
Thanks.
多谢
It's really hard to find these in his size.
童装要买♥♥到这样的尺码真不容易
So, listen.
听着
I've been meaning to talk to you about the other morning.
关于那天早上的事 我一直想找你谈谈
You mean you and Dr. Slutbunny?
你是指你和淫♥荡♥骚♥女♥博士的事吗
Yeah, I wanted to explain.
我想向你解释
Well, you don't owe me an explanation.
你不必向我解释
- I don't? - No, you don't.
-是吗 -对啊
So, you are not judging me.
这么说 你不会有想法咯
I'm judging you nine ways to Sunday.
我当然有想法
But you don't own me an explanation.
但你不必向我解释
Nevertheless, I'd like to get one on the record,
不管怎样 我还是要解释一下
so you can understand why I did what I did.
让你明白 我为什么要这么做
I'm listening.
我听着呢
She let me.
她自己送上门的
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表