And why don't you think I can find a woman for myself?
为嘛你们就不信我能自己找到另一半
Because you're 27
因为你都27了
And the closest thing we have to a daughter-in-law
你身边看着最像我们儿媳妇的
Is that Jewish boy Howard.
就是那个犹太男孩霍华德
Oh..that is completely below the belt.
你们这是恶意中伤
Sheldon,tell my parents that Howard and I are just friends.
谢尔顿 来告诉我父母 我和霍华德只是朋友
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Howard and I are just friends!
我和霍华德只是朋友
Fine. I'll come home for Sanjay's wedding.
好吧 我会回家出席桑杰的婚礼
Sheldon?!
谢尔顿
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
He's not a lost dog.
他又不是走失的小狗
Hey, why don't you just let me find him
干嘛不干脆让我来找他
While you sit there hitting your imaginary brake?
你就坐这儿踩着你那想象中的刹车
The brake might be imaginary,
那刹车或许是我想象出来的
But that stop sign you just ran wasn't.
但你刚刚闯的那个红灯不是
What stop sign?
哪个红灯
Eyes on the road. Eyes on the road!
看前面 看前面
Howard, answer the door! I'm busy!
霍华德 去应门 我在忙
I'm busy, too! You answer it.
我也在忙 你去应门
I can't! I'm on the toilet!
我不能 我在上厕所
For God's sake, I don't need to hear that!
天哪 这种事就别告诉我了
Can't you just say, "I'm busy"?
你就不能就说一句"我在忙"吗
I said I'm busy,but that was't good enough for you!
我说了 但你不是还不满意吗
You know what?I hope it's one of those home invasion deals,
我真希望是有人来入室抢劫
And they shoot me in the head!
然后照我头上 给我一枪痛快
Well, if it's a home invader,
如果真是入室抢劫的
Don't tell them I'm on the toilet!
别告诉他们我在上厕所
There's no one there.
根本就没人
You're hearing things, you crazy old lady!
你幻听了吗 你个疯老婆子
Hey, Stuart, have you seen Sheldon?
斯图尔特 见到谢尔顿了吗
Yeah, he's, uh, over in the graphic novel section.
对 他就在那边漫画角
Built himself a little nest.
给自己造了个小窝
Thank you.
谢谢
- Uh, Penny? - Yeah?
-佩妮 -有事吗
Is everything okay?
你们没事吧
What do you mean?
你指什么
Sheldon told me you and Leonard were having a fight?
谢尔顿告诉我 你跟莱纳德吵架了
Oh, yeah, kind of.
对 差不多吧
It's-It's no big thing.
没什么大事
Oh, good, good.
很好 很好
I love you.
我爱你
I'm not leaving until you talk to me.
你不跟我讲话 我是不会走的
All right, what's going on?
怎么回事
It's a little hard to explain. He does this thing
这有点难解释 他这么做
Where he pretends he's in an alternate dimension
是假装他处于一个异次元中
That occupies the same physical space we're in,
虽然跟我们在同一物理空间
But he can't perceive us.
但无法感知我们
Don't flatter yourself. I'm just ignoring you.
你少臭美了 我懒得理你而已
Come on, Sheldon, let's go home.
拜托 谢尔顿 回家吧
Look, we're done fighting.
看 我们俩已经不吵了
I've heard that before.
这话我听多了
But then, the next thing you know,
但然后呢 接下来
I'm hiding in my bedroom,blaring a Richard Feynman lecture
我躲在自己卧室 大声读着费曼(著名物理学家)的讲义
While my mom is shouting that Jesus would forgive her
而我妈 则在吼叫着说她即使在我爸的烘肉卷里
If she put ground glass in my dad's meatloaf.
放上玻璃渣 上帝也会原谅她的
And my dad's on the roof skeet-shooting
还有我爸 站在屋顶上
Her Franklin Mint collectible plates.
用我妈的富兰克林珍藏版碗碟 玩双向飞碟射击
There's going to no more shouting
我们不会再吵嘴
And no skeet-shooting.
也不会有人玩双向飞碟了
Really?
真的
Where's your friend Justin going to sleep?
那你朋友贾斯汀要睡哪儿
Yeah... where's he gonna sleep?
对啊 他要睡哪儿
Oh, my God, would you let this go?!
我的天 你们就不能忘了这茬吗
I'd let it go.
要是我就会
Why should I let it go?
干嘛要我忘了这茬
Why don't you just tell the guy to find another place to sleep?!
干嘛不去跟那人说 让他另外找地儿借宿
Oh, for God's sakes.
上帝啊
So, you have childhood issues.
我知道 你有童年阴影
We all have childhood issues.
我们都有童年阴影
At some point, you just need to grow up and get past them.
有时候 你能做的就是长大成熟 克服他们
Fire! Fire!
开火 开火
Leonard, will you just let me handle this, please?
莱纳德 让我来处理 好吗
- Again! Fire! Fire! - Let... just...Look...
-再次开火 开火 -先把这...
Sheldon, please, try and understand.
谢尔顿 请你理解我们
Look, Leonard and I are in a relationship,
我和莱纳德是在谈恋爱
And occasionally, we're going to fight.
偶尔 我们俩是会吵架
But no matter what happens between us,
但不管我们俩之间怎么样
We will always love you.
我们会一直爱你到底
Right, Leonard?
对吗 莱纳德
Always is a long time.
一直 是段漫长的时光
Sure. Always.
当然 一直
You know, how about we buy you this robot,
我们给你买♥♥这个机器人好吗
And then we all go home?
然后我们就一起回家
I want that one.
我想要那个
Okay, you can have that one.
好 就给你买♥♥那个
Oh, come on, he's just going to play with it twice,
拜托 他就只会玩个两次
And then it'll end up in his closet with all the other junk.
然后就跟其他那些垃圾一起束之高阁了
Buy him the robot, Leonard.
莱纳德 给他买♥♥这个机器人
Can I get this comic book, too?
还能给我买♥♥这本漫画吗
Yes, you can.
宝贝 都给你买♥♥
Meet me again.
又见面了
So what did Justin say when you told him
你告诉贾斯汀不能借宿在你沙发上时
He couldn't sleep on your couch?
他怎么说
He'a musician.
他是个音乐人
He's sleep in his own vomit, if he has to.
不得已的话 叫他睡自个儿的呕吐物里都成
I should have asked for much more
我真该叫他们买♥♥更多的
Than a comic book and a robot.
不该被一本漫画一个机器人就打发了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表