这不是 过分的计划是把你四肢绑到
to four different sled dog teams and yell, "Mush."
四队雪撬狗上 然后大喊"驾"
Look, we kept the original data.
听者 我们保存了原始数据
You can still publish the actual results.
你还是可以发表你的结果
Yes, but the actual results are unsuccessful
但是本来的结果失败了啊
and I've already sent an e-mail to everyone at the university
而我已经给大学里所有人发了电邮
explaining that I have confirmed string theory
告诉他们我证实了弦理论
and forever changed man's understanding of the universe.
并且永远地改变了人类对宇宙的认识
Aw, see, yeah, you probably shouldn't have done that.
啊 真是 唉 你也许不该这么做的
So write another e-mail. Set the record straight.
那就再写一封 告诉他们真♥相♥
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
You're right, Leonard.
你说得对 莱纳德
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
All you did was lie to me, destroy my dream
你不过是欺骗了我 摧毁了我的梦想
and humiliate me in front of the whole university.
并且在全校人面前羞辱了我
That, FYI, was sarcasm.
这个 告诉你 是讽刺
I, in fact, believe it is a big deal.
事实上 我相信这是很大很大的事情
Oh, the poor thing.
哦 多可怜啊
Yeah, I feel terrible.
是啊 我很难过
Wait wait, aren't you going to go talk to him?
等等 你不去跟他谈谈吗
What? Uh, he'll be fine.
什么 呃 他没事的
The guy's a trooper. Come here.
那家伙很坚强的 过来么
No, you're right-- you shouldn't talk to him.
你说的对 你是不该跟他谈
I will.
该我来
Man, I cannot catch a break.
天哪 我怎么就没一点好运呢
Do you want to talk?
想聊聊吗
About what?
聊什么
Being betrayed by my friends?
聊我是怎么被朋友欺骗的吗
Spending three months at the North Pole for nothing?
毫无意义地在北极呆了三个月
And I didn't even get to go to Comic-Con!
我连动漫展都没去成
Oh, hon...
哦 亲爱...
Uh...
嗯
Soft kitty, warm kitty...
软软的猫猫 温温的猫猫...
That's for when I'm sick. Sad is not sick.
那是我生病时候唱的 伤心不是生病
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
I don't know your sad song.
我不知道你伤心的歌♥啊
I don't have a sad song. I'm not a child.
我没有伤心的歌♥ 我又不是小孩儿
Well, you know, I do understand what you're going through.
你知道么 我其实理解你的心情
Really?
真的吗
Did you just have the Nobel Prize in waitressing
你刚刚被人抢走了服务员的
stolen from you?
诺贝尔奖吗
Well, no, but when I was a senior in high school,
没有 不过我高三的时候
one of my friends heard
我的一个朋友听说
I was going to be named head cheerleader.
我会被选为啦啦队的队长
Oh, I was so excited.
哦 我那个高兴啊
My mom even made me a celebration pie.
我妈甚至给我烤了一个庆祝馅饼
Then they named stupid Valerie Mosbacher head cheerleader.
结果他们把队长给了那个笨透了的瓦丽瑞·马斯巴♥赫♥
Big old slutbag.
那个贱♥货♥
Are you saying
你是说
that you think a "celebtion pie"
你认为"庆祝馅饼"
is even remotely comparable to a Nobel Prize?
能跟诺贝尔奖相提并论吗
Well, they're pretty tasty.
嗯 那馅饼很好吃呢
And on a different, but not unrelated topic,
还有一个不同的 但并非完全无关的事情
based on your current efforts to buoy my spirits,
就看你现在对我的鼓励方式
do you truly believe that you were ever fit
你难道真♥相♥信你能胜任
to be a cheer leader?
给运动员加油的工作吗
Look, Sheldon, I just don't think
听着 谢尔顿 我只是不认为
that the guys and Leonard really meant to hurt you.
莱纳德他们真想伤害你
You know? They just told an unfortunate lie
你明白吗 他们只是为了摆脱困境
to deal with a difficult situation.
而撒了个很糟的谎
Okay, you know what it's like?
好吧 你知道是什么样吗
Remember that scene in the new Star Trek movie
记得那个新的《星际迷航》电影里
when Kirk has to take over the ship,
柯克要占领飞船
so he tells Spock all that stuff he knew wasn't true,
他就对史波克说了很多谎
like saying Spock didn't care his mom died?
比如说史波克不在乎他妈妈的死之类的
I missed Comic- Con and the new Star Trek movie!
我错过了动漫展 连新的《星际迷航》电影也错过啦
I like the new look.
我喜欢你的新造型
Thanks.
谢谢
I call it "the Clooney."
我称之为"克鲁尼" [著名演员]
I call it "the Mario and Luigi but whatever.
我称之为"玛丽和路易" [超级玛丽游戏系列] 不过无所谓
Hey, how's sheldon doing?
嘿 谢尔顿怎么样了
Well, he came out of his room this morning
他早上从他房♥间出来时
wearing his Darth Vader helmet and
带着黑武士头盔
trying to chop me to death with the "force"
想用“能量”砍死我
so I would say "a little better."
所以我觉得他好点了
If I may abruptly change the subject,
请原谅我突然改变我们的话题
did you and Penny finally... you know.
你最终有没有跟佩妮那样
- Howard... - Personally, I don't care,
-霍华德 -我本人是不关心
but my genitals wanted me to ask.
但是我的小♥弟♥弟♥叫我问你
Well tell your genitals
告诉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
what I do with Penny is none of their business.
我跟佩妮的进展不关他的事
He says they didn't do it.
他说他们没发生那种事
Sheldon, over here.
谢尔顿 这边
What are you doing?
你在做什么
well, I feel bad for the guy.
他让我感到难受
Sheldon, why are you sitting by yourself?
谢尔顿 你为什么单独坐在那里
Because I am without friends.
因为我没有朋友
Like the proverbial cheese, I stand alone.
我就像德国童谣唱的奶酪一样 独自生存
Evenhile seated.
[德语]独自就座
Come on. We said we we sorry.
拜托 我们向你道歉了
It's going to take more than an "I'm sorry"
你的一句"我很抱歉"
and a store-bought apology pie from Penny
和从佩妮店里面买♥♥的道歉馅饼
to make up for what you've done to me.
都不能抵消你们对我犯下的罪行
Hey, Cooper.
嘿 库珀
Read your retraction email.
我看到了你发的收回信
Way to destroy your reputation.
这下你的名誉可毁了
You see?
看到了吧
People have been pointing and laughing at me all morning.
整个早上人们一直指指点点嘲笑我
That's not true.
不光是今天早上
People have been pointing and laughing at you your whole life.
人们一直都在指指点点嘲笑你
All right, I've had enough.
好了 我受够了
Attention, everyone.
各位请注意
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
As many of you in the physics department might know,
正如你们中的许多来自物理系的人所知
my career trajectory has taken a minor detour.
我的事业轨迹出现了小小的曲折
Off a cliff.
坠下了悬崖
My credibility may have been damaged
我的名誉多少受到了点损坏
Completely wrecked.
彻底损坏了
But I would like to remind you that in science,
但是我想提醒各位的是
there's no such thing as failure.
在科学领域不存在失败
There once was a man who was referred to his prediction
曾有一个人因为
of a cosmological constant as the single "biggest blunder"
他对一个宇宙常数的预测而被称为他事业中的最大错误
of his career. That man's name was--
这个人的名字就是
surprise, surprise--
你们猜 你们猜
Albert Einstein.
爱因斯坦
Yeah, but research into Dark Energy
但是暗能量的研究
proved that Einstein's cosmological constant
证明爱因斯坦的宇宙常数
was actually right all along, so you're still--
是一直正确的 所以你仍然是一个
surprise, surprise--
你们猜 你们猜
a loser.
失败者
Oh, you think you're so clever.
哦 你以为你很聪明
Well, let me just tell you,
但是 让我来告诉你
while I do not currently have a scathing retort,
虽然我现在想不出尖刻的话来反驳你
you check your e-mail periodically for a doozy.
但我想到之后会发邮件给你的
So much for our friendship with Sheldon.
我们和谢尔顿的友谊算是完了
Well, we always have the night the heat went out.
不过暖气停了的那晚将会一直留在我们的记忆中
- Hi. - Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
Listen, since we got, you know, interrupted last night,
以为我们昨天晚上被打断了
I didn't have a chance to give you this.
我没找到机会给你这个
Oh, Leonard, you shouldn't have.
哦 莱纳德 你不用这样的
Oh, boy!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表