生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第十六集
"The Imperial March"
[《星球大战V 克隆人战争》插曲]
Would you please turn your shirt off?
您能行行好把衬衫给关了吗
What?
那怎么行
I'm giving myself dramatic entrance music.
我的闪亮出场需要恢宏的背景音乐
People will know I'm awesome and to be feared.
这样人们才会崇拜并畏惧我
Right.
确实
There's nothing more awesome and frightening than a man
世上最惊悚的事莫过于
who's got music blasting from between his nipples.
有音乐从一个男人的咪♥咪♥间喷薄而出
Hey, Stuart, what's going on?
斯图亚特 忙啥呢
Well, you might want to mark your Google calendars.
你可能需要在谷歌♥日历上记下了
Stan Lee is coming to do a signing on Thursday.
斯坦·李周四来这里开签名会
Did he finally write a sequel to his autobiography?
他的自传出续集了吗
I'm sure ages 79 through 87 were just action-packed.
我就知道80来岁的人照样老当益壮
No, just a regular comic signing.
没 就是普通的漫画签名罢了
My uncle is his dermatologist and Stan's doing him a favor.
我叔叔是他的皮肤科医生 斯坦·李因此卖♥♥个面子给他
Oh, I don't want to know that!
你告诉我这些干嘛啊你
How can I possibly discuss with Stan Lee
这下好了 我怎么可能一边和斯坦·李讨论
the scientific foundations for interstellar flight
用银质冲浪板
on a silver surfboard
来星际飞行的科学依据
when part of my brain will be scanning his face
一边逐行扫描他的脸
for signs of contagious skin disease?
以寻找皮肤传染病的蛛丝马迹
Stan Lee does not have a contagious skin disease.
斯坦·李没有皮肤传染病
Well, look who thinks he's Stuart's uncle now.
一边去 你又不是斯图亚特的叔叔
Can't believe it. We're going to meet Stan Lee!
难以置信 我们要见到斯坦·李了
"I'm So Excited"
[《变形金刚》中大黄蜂播放过的歌♥曲]
I'm sad to say I taught him those moves.
我错了 我不该教他跳这舞的
I can't decicide whether I want Stan Lee to autograph
我实在无法取舍 究竟让斯坦·李把名字签在
my Journey into Mystery 83, first appearance of Thor
托尔第一次出场的《神秘之旅》83期上
or my Fantastic Four number five, first appearance of Dr. Doom.
还是签在《神奇四侠》第五本上 死亡博士的处♥女♥秀
(Jeopardy theme song playing)
[Jeopardy智力竞赛节目 思考时的音乐 节目的主题曲]
Alex, I'm going to go with what is...
阿莱克斯 (Jeopardy的主持) 我选的答案是
you're a dumbass?
你是个傻帽
I've decided I'm going to have Mr. Lee sign my copy
我决定让斯坦·李把名签在
of this month's Batman.
这个月的《蝙蝠侠》上
That's crazy.
有病吧你
Stan Lee had nothing to do with Batman.
蝙蝠侠又不是斯坦·李的作品[竞争对手]
Yes, which is why no one else will ask him to sign one,
对啊 所以其他人不会让他签这个
and I will be the possessor of
于是我就会拥有一件
a unique, albeit confusing, artifact,
虽然怪异但独一无二的稀世珍宝
which will set me apart
我从此就和那群芸芸
from hoi polloi of comic book fandom.
漫画迷不再是一个级别的了
That's a great idea.
这点子不错
I'm going to get him to sign a Batman as well.
我也让他签《蝙蝠侠》去
What is it about the word "unique" you don't understand?
你对独一无二这个词很难理解么
Damn, paper cut.
靠 手被纸片划破了
Nothing worse than a paper cut.
被纸割伤最痛苦了
Well, obviously you don't remember your circumcision.
你忘了割礼吧[犹太儿童切除包皮的仪式]
There's Neosporin and Band-Aids in my top desk drawer.
上面抽屉里有新孢霉素和创口贴
Why don't you keep that stuff in the bathroom?
这些东西不是该放在卫生间里吗
He does. And in the kitchen.
卫生间里有 还有厨房♥里
And in the car. And in his pocket.
还有车里 再加上他口袋里
Yeah, but the ones in my pocket are mine.
没错 但我口袋里的可不给别人用
- Hi! - Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
Guess who's going to be
猜猜看
at the comic bookstore on Thursday?
周四谁会去漫画店
Um... can you give me a hint?
呃 给点提示吧
Stan Lee.
斯坦·李
Um... Stanley...
噢 斯坦利
Stanley... Stanley Tucci?
斯坦利·图奇?[著名演员]
No.
不是
No, Stan... Lee.
是斯坦·李
Oh, oh, Stan Lee!
哦 斯坦·李嘛
Cool!
不错嘛
You have no idea who he is, do you?
你根本不知道他是谁吧
Of course I do.
谁说的 我当然知道
You're an important part of my life
你是我生命中的重要的一部分
and I pay attention to the things you are interested in.
我自然会爱屋及乌啦
Oh, good.
是嘛 好啊
Good.
好极了
So, who's Stan Lee?
那你说说 斯坦·李是谁
Um... he was on Star Trek.
星际迷航里的
Nope.
猜错了
- Star Wars? - No.
-那就星球大战 -又错
Um... uh, Stan Lee.
呃 斯坦·李
Ooh, he was in those
我知道了
goofy kung fu movies you love so much?
是你喜欢的傻帽功夫片里的
That's Bruce Lee.
那是李小龙
Oh.
啊哦
So, is this Bruce Lee's nerdy brother, Stan?
那这是小龙的书呆子哥哥斯坦?
Sheldon, why do you have all these unopened
谢尔顿 你抽屉怎么有那么多
paychecks in your desk?
没拆封的薪水支票
Because most of the things I'm planning to buy
因为我想买♥♥的东西
haven't been invented yet.
市面上基本上都没有
There-there must be thousands of dollars here.
这儿得有好几千块了吧
Why don't you put it in the bank?
你干嘛不存银行里
I don't trust banks.
鬼才相信银行
I believe that when the robots rise up,
我坚信如果有一天机器人奋起反抗了
ATMs will lead the charge.
自动取款机肯定是起义军领袖
You've also got something from the Pasadena Municipal Court.
这儿还有一封 帕萨迪纳市法♥院♥寄来的东西
Undoubtedly another snide response to my repeated letters complaining
肯定又是回信来鄙视我 之前寄去的几封信里
that the flags in front of the courthouse are flying in the wrong order.
投诉了法♥院♥门口的旗子 次序是错误的
From left to right, it's supposed to be federal, state,
按照从左到右的顺序 应该先是联邦旗 州旗
and then city of Pasadena.
最后才轮到帕萨迪纳市旗
I'm sorry. You sent more than one letter about that?
打断一下 你为此寄了好几封信过去
It bothers me.
它们看着太碍眼了
Sheldon, this is a summons.
谢尔顿 这是封传票
A summons for what?
什么的传票
Looks like you ran a red light M Margo Avenue
信上说你在玛格大道闯了红灯
at 9:30 p.m. on November 16.
时间是11月16号♥晚上9点半
They got you on a traffic camera.
你被路边的摄像头拍下来了
Nice picture.
挺上镜嘛
November 16?
11月16号♥
Penny, that's the evening you fell in your bathtub
佩妮 那不就是你在浴缸里摔倒
and I had to drive you to the emergency room.
然后我不得不带你去看急诊的那晚吗
No, it isn't.
不是
Yes, it is.
就是
No, it isn't.
就不是
Penny, I have an eidetic memory.
佩妮 我记得很清楚
Also, that's a picture of you in the passenger seat
而且摄像头也拍下了你在副驾驶位置上
holding your dislocated shoulder.
托着你那脱臼的肩膀
Mmm, no, it isn't.
才不是呢
Okay, then why is a summons for a traffic violation
好吧 那为啥传票上违反交规的
committed in your car, bearing your license plates,
是你的车 而且挂着你的车牌
coming to me?
却寄来我这儿了
Okay, look, they sent me the ticket.
好吧 他们给我发了传票
I told them I wasn't driving
我告诉他们当时并不是我开的车
and they were all, "If it wasn't you, who was it?"
然后他们逼问我"除了你还有谁"
So you betrayed me?
于是你就把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
No!
才没有
It wasn't a betrayal.
这哪是出♥卖♥♥♥
It was more of a "I can't afford any more points on my license."
我只不过表示"我的驾照已经没分好扣了"
I already have to buy my insurance
我已经不得不
from this place in the Cayman Islands.
去开曼群岛上买♥♥车险了
But the only reason I was driving your car
但我之所以开你的车还不是因为
was because you were in distress and I was rescuing you.
你当时可怜兮兮的我才伸出援手
Yes,you have a photo to remember that heroic day.
你有张照片记录英勇的一天
It's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了的
You just go down to the court on Thursday
你只要周四去法♥院♥
and you pay the fine.
交罚金就行
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表