I see no organizational system in here whatsoever.
这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言
Which panties do you wear on Mondays?
你周一穿什么内♥裤♥
I don't need panties.
我不要内♥裤♥
I just need shorts and a shirt.
只要短裤和衬衫
My mother always told me
妈妈经常跟我说
one should wear clean underpants
一个人要穿干净内♥裤♥
in case one is in an accident.
以防发生意外
One was already in an accident.
我已经发生意外了
That doesn't mean one won't be in another,
那不表示不会再发生意外
especially if I'm driving.
尤其是我开车的情况下
Clothes, Sheldon.
拿衣服 谢尔顿
- I need clothes! - Okay.
-我要衣服 -好啦
Here.
给
Seriously? Those shorts with that top?
不会吧 这条裤子配这件上衣
All right.
好吧
No.
不行
No.
不行
Oh, that's cute.
这件好看
We should have you checked for a concussion.
一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡
Okay.
好了
Now, you got to help me put these on.
你得帮我穿衣服
- All right. - But don't look.
-好吧 -不许看啊
- Don't look? - I don't want you to see me naked.
-不许看? -我不想让你看我裸体
Oh.
哦
Well, that's understandable.
这可以理解
You may be interested to know
你或许会有兴趣知道
that a prohibition against looking
禁止看对方
is well established in heroic mythology.
早在英雄神话里就有确立
Uh, Lot and his wife, Perseus and Medusa,
洛特王和他妻子 珀尔修斯和美杜莎
- Orpheus and Eurydice... - Yeah, great.
-奥菲士和欧律狄刻 -知道啦
They always look.
他们都看了
It never ends well.
结局都很不好
Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve.
好了 现在帮我把手穿进袖子
Okay.
好的
Is that my arm?
那是我的手臂吗
It doesn't feel like an arm.
感觉不像手臂
Then, maybe you should let it go.
那你是不是该放手了
All righty.
好滴
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星好漂漂啊
Up above the world so high.
在那高高的地方
Like little diamonds in the sky.
像天上的小钻石
That's beautiful, dude.
太优美了 兄弟
You should... you should write that down
你应该把这句话写下来
before someone steals it.
免得被人山寨了
So, when do the meteors get here?
流星雨什么时候来
The meteors don't get here.
不是流星雨来这里
The Earth is moving into their path.
是地球走到他们的轨道上了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel the Earth moving.
我能感觉到地球在移♥动♥
It's moving too fast.
移♥动♥得太快
Raj, slow it down.
拉杰 让地球慢点
Okay, how's that?
行了 现在如何
Better. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
Stars are pretty, aren't they?
星星多漂漂啊
What's so funny?
笑什么
It's your American accent.
笑你的美国口音
Everything you say sounds stupid.
你说的话都很傻♥逼♥
"Stars are pretty, aren't they?"
星星多漂漂啊
For the record, I should let you know
为准确起见 我得告诉你
this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle.
这是我第一次开真的汽车
You have your learner's permit, right?
你有实习驾照吧
Yes, and I have logged
有 我还在
a considerable number of hours on a simulator.
模拟装置上开了很长时间
- Good. - Didn't work out well.
-那就行 -但效果不太好
- All right, can we please go? - One moment.
-行了 能开了吗 -等一下
According to my driver's ed book,
驾驶培训书里说
the side mirror is properly adjusted
侧视镜的正确角度是
when the driver's door handle
调到能在镜子的右下角
is visible in the lower right corner.
看到部分门把手
There's the handle.
看到门拉手了
Oh, no, too far.
不不 太过了
Bringing it back.
往回一点点
Optimized.
这才正好
Now, where is the switch
好 调整副驾驶座
to adjust the passenger side mirror?
后视镜的调节器呢
It's right there.
就在这里
Where is the passenger side mirror?
副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢
In a parking lot in Hollywood.
在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了
- Now, can we please go? - Yes.
-行行好 我们能走了吗 -好
As soon as I adjust my seat.
先等我调整好座椅
Oh, dear.
噢 老天
I'm going to have to start again.
我又得重来一次
If I could speak the language of rabbits,
如果我会说兔子的语言
that will be amazed, I will be their king.
那就太美妙了 我将成为兔王
I hate my name.
我讨厌我的名字
It has "nerd" in it.
读起来像个呆子
Len-nerd.
莱呆子
I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeanie.
我的第一次是和我的表姐珍妮
I would be kind to my rabbit subjects.
我会仁慈地对待我的兔民们
At first.
当然只是开始而已
You know what's a cool name?
知道什么才叫酷名吗
Angelo.
安杰洛
That has angel and Jell-O in it.
有天使又有洁露果子冻
It was my Uncle Murray's funeral.
那是在我穆雷舅舅的葬礼上
We were all back at my Aunt Barbara's house.
我们在芭芭拉阿姨的房♥子后面
Our eyes locked over the pickled herring.
透过一条腌鲱鱼 我们四目相接
We never meant for it to happen.
我们本来没想着会发♥生♥关♥系♥的
One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France,
一天 我为法国总统举办了一场盛大舞会
but the rabbits-- they hate me and don't come.
但是兔民们 因为憎恨我而没来捧场
I am embarrassed, so I eat all the lettuce in the world
我极为尴尬 于是我逼它们眼睁睁地看着
and make them watch.
我吃光世界上所有的莴苣
People could call me Angie.
别人可以昵称我安吉
(la Sylvester Stallone): Yo, Angie, how's it goin'?
(史泰龙状) 哟 安吉 最近咋样
To this day, I can't look at pickled herring
直到如今 每次一看到腌鲱鱼
without being aroused and ashamed.
就会忍♥不住尴尬性奋
Oh! Cousin Jeanie.
噢 珍妮阿姐
Could you please drive a little faster?
你就不能开快点吗
Oh, I think we're going sufficiently fast.
我觉得已经够快了
What's that?
什么情况
Nothing. The engine does that sometimes.
没事 引擎时不时会这样
It can't be nothing.
没事才怪
The check engine light is on.
检查引擎指示灯都亮了
We need to find a service station.
我们得去服务站
No. The light has been on since I bought the car.
自我买♥♥回这辆车 这灯就一直亮着
All the more reason
那就更应该去了
to consult with a mechanic before it explodes.
趁这车爆♥炸♥之前 找维修师来处理
It's not going to explode.
爆♥炸♥个鬼啊
Just keep driving.
快开车
Warp speed ahead, Mr. Spock.
曲速前进 史波克长官
Mr. Spock did not pilot the Enterprise.
史波克不是企业号♥的驾驶员
He was the science officer, and I guarantee you that
他是科学官 还有我保证
if he ever saw the Enterprise's check engine light blinking,
只要他看到企业号♥的检查引擎指示灯
he would pull the ship over immediately.
闪那么一下 他会立刻下令靠边停
Oh, God, I'm gonna lose the arm.
老天 我的手臂完了
Oh, well, red light.
红灯
Release accelerator
先松开油门
and slowly apply... the... brake.
然后要慢慢地踩刹车
Nailed it.
搞定
While we have a moment, may I ask you a question?
趁现在空着 能问你个问题吗
What?
说
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表