生活大爆♥炸♥
第三季第八集
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Uh, T-minus five hours, 37 minutes
倒数5小时37分钟
to onset of meteor shower.
流星雨开始
Okay, our position is 34.48 degrees north, 118.31 west.
我们的位置是北纬34.48° 西经118.21°
That means the azimuth should be...
这意味着方位角应该是...
168.22 degrees relative to magnetic north
相对磁北168.22°
with an elevation of 49.93.
外加仰角49.93°
Anything yet?
有什么了吗
Uh, we have a signal, but there's no frame lock.
我们有信♥号♥♥ 却不能锁定坐标
Hang on. How about... now?
等等 现在如何
We did it.
我们成功了
We have the West Coast feed of HBO.
我们收到西海岸HBO电视台的信♥号♥♥了
Ooh, Real Sex.
哇 《真实性♥爱♥》
Big deal. Every time I watch that show,
这可好看了 每次我看这节目
it's old women putting condoms on cucumbers.
都是个老女人往黄瓜上套安全套
All right, let's see what's on the East Coast feed.
那好 让我们来看看东海岸在播什么
Oh, hey. Dune.
喔 是《沙丘》
Not a great movie,
不算是个好电影
but look at that beautiful desert.
但看看这美丽的沙漠啊
Too bad Sheldon couldn't come with us.
谢尔顿不能来真可惜
Yeah, it's just not the same without him.
没有他在感觉有点不大对头
Oh, this sucks. I'm switching back to Real Sex.
这电影太烂了 我换回去看《真实性♥爱♥》
Sheldon's log.
谢尔顿日志
Stardate 63345.3.
星历63345.3
While my colleagues are off
当我的同事们离开
observing the Leonid meteor shower,
去观测狮子座流星雨时
I have remained behind to complete my paper
我留守后方完成我关于
on the decays of highly excited massive string states.
高激发态大质量弦状态衰变的论文
Although my research is going well,
尽管我的研究进展顺利
I do miss the warmth of human companionship.
我确实很想念人类陪伴的温暖
And good evening to you, Siam Palace.
晚上好 暹罗宫
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
Yeah, I'm going to be dining alone this evening,
我今晚要孤独一人进餐
so I'll be reducing my usual order.
所以我要减少通常的菜单
I'd like to start with one quarter
我的前菜要四分之一份
of the Assorted Appetizers Plate
什锦小吃
and, uh, one half of the Golden Treasure for two.
然后要两人份的金宝贝的一半
Oh, for heaven's sake. In the mid-18th century,
看在老天的份上 在18世纪中页
King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire
暹罗国王拉玛四世将巨大的帝国
amongst the colonial powers of Europe
割让给了欧洲的各大殖民势力
in order to preserve his throne.
目的是为了保住王位
Surely, you, his cultural descendant,
理所当然的 你 他的文化继承者
can handle pad Thai and dumplings.
也能搞定这些泰式炒面和饺子
Sheldon, help!
谢尔顿 救命
I need to go-- but you keep in mind
我要挂了 但是记住我在yelp.com那些
that my sharply worded comments
关于一家本地松饼店
on Yelp.com recently took down a local muffin store.
言辞尖锐的评论
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Come in! Hurry!
进来 快点
Penny?
佩妮
I'm back here.
我在里面
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Oh, for God's sakes, I'm in the bathroom!
哦 老天 我在浴室里
Shall I come back at a better time?
我该挑个更恰当的时机再来吗
Get in here!
给我进来
Hurry!
快点
Don't you dare knock!
你敢再敲门试试
Hello.
你好
I slipped in the shower,
我在浴缸里滑倒了
and I think I dislocated my shoulder.
我觉得肩膀好像脱臼了
Not surprising.
这不奇怪
You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers
你没有装防滑垫或者防滑贴纸
to allow for purchase on a surface
来抵消浴缸表面的
with a low coefficient of static friction.
很低的静摩擦系数
What?
什么
Tubs are slippery.
浴缸都很滑的
I know. I slipped.
我知道 我滑倒了
I have a series of whimsical duck stickers
我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸
on the bottom of my tub.
贴在我的浴缸底部
Yeah, okay, whatever.
好吧 无论如何
Will you just turn the water off and help me up?
你能把水关掉再扶我起来吗
They're holding umbrellas.
他们都撑着伞的
What?
什么
The ducks in my tub.
我浴缸里的鸭子
They're whimsical because ducks have neither a need for,
它们怪就怪在这些鸭子既没有需要
nor the ability to use, umbrellas.
也没有能力来使用雨伞
Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
上帝啊 我得去急救中心了
Well, assuming you're correct that your right humerus
如果你确定你的右上膊骨
is no longer seated in the glenoid socket,
不再固定在肩臼上
- I would certainly think so. - Okay, can you drive me?
-我当然认为你该去急救中心 -你能车我去吗
I don't drive.
我不开车的
Well, I can't drive!
但我开不了
Well, it seems we've reached an impasse.
看来我们到达了一个僵局
I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我可以帮你叫辆的士或者救护车
No, no, no. I can't wait that long.
不 不 不 我等不及了
You got to help me, please.
你必须得帮我 求你了
All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper
好的 不能让人说谢尔顿·李·库珀
ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress.
是个无视陷入困境的少女的人
No one's saying that. Let's go.
没人这么说 快走吧
Well, it does seem rather ironic
因没买♥♥99美分的防滑鸭子
that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks,
而导致两个人都可能死于惨烈的车祸
we both might die in a fiery car crash.
这看上去真是非常讽刺
I wish Penny didn't have to work.
我真希望佩妮不用去工作
She loves camping.
她喜欢野营
Yeah, that would have been great.
是啊 那就太好了
You and Penny having sex in the tent
你和佩妮在帐篷里做♥爱♥
while I sit out here and watch Howard hump a cactus.
而我则坐在外面看霍华德拿仙人掌爆菊
Okay, the best I can tell,
好的 我已经尽力侦查了
there are eight other campsites nearby.
附近还有8个野营地
Mostly science nerds like us,
大多都是像我们这样的科学呆子
but just over yon ridge are two
不过山脊另一边
not unattractive middle school teachers
有两位不无魅力的中学老师
who reek of desperation.
浑身散发着绝望主妇的气息
Wow. Wonderful.
太好了
- How old are they? - I don't know.
-她们多大 -我不知道
50, 55.
50岁 55岁吧
Oh, menopause.
更年期妇女
Nature's birth control.
天然的节育控制
Come on.
拜托
You guys can't be that hard up.
你们不会这么饥渴吧
- I am. - Yeah, me, too.
-我饥渴 -我也是
Look-- they gave me homemade cookies.
看 她们还送了点自♥制♥曲奇给我们
Of course, they did.
当然会给
That's what grandmothers do.
老奶奶都这样
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Relax.
悠着点
I said we'd stop by a little later
我说等她们打完盹
after they have their nap.
我们再过去
Good idea.
好主意
They'll be refreshed.
睡醒精力比较足
Cookie?
吃曲奇吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Not bad.
不错啊
Yeah, very tasty.
很好吃啊
Well, so tell me more about these teachers.
再说说那些老师的情况
Not much to tell.
没什么了
They had a VW microbus
她们开了辆大众车
and were wearing tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-shirts.
穿着扎染的感恩而死乐队T恤
Good cookies.
美味曲奇
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表