Not really.
不算吧
I googled how to do that.
我其实是在网上搜到的这些花式
So, listen...Have you ever made a pact with someone?
问一下 你有跟谁有过约定吗
You mean like a pinky swear?
你是说那种拉勾勾誓言吗
Okay, fine, like a pinky swear.
好吧 就算是那种拉勾勾誓言
Well, in the first grade, my friend Rosie and I
一年级时候 我和我朋友萝茜
Made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie.
约定要嫁给毕特和恩尼
You know, from Sesame street?
你知道的 芝麻街里面[美国木偶剧]
I'm familiar with Bert and Ernie.
我跟毕特和恩尼还蛮熟的
Then we find out we both wanted Ernie.
然后我们发现都想要嫁给恩尼
We didn't speak again until middle school.
我们直到中学都没再说过话
Over puppets?
就因为那个木偶
The heart wants what the heart wants, Leonard.
各人心头所好啊 莱纳德
Okay.
好吧
Speaking of what the heart want-
说到心头所好
Um, a long time ago,
很久以前
I made a pact with Wolowitz that kind of involves you.
我跟沃罗威茨有个约定 其中牵涉到你
Okay, I don't know where you're going with this,
我不知道接下来你要说什么
But tread carefully because it may be the last conversation we ever have.
但你最好小心点 因为我们可能因此玩完
No, no, nothing like that.
不 不 不是那样的
The deal was that if either of us ever got a girlfriend,
交易说的是如果我们当中任意一个有女朋友了
We'd have her fix the other one up
我们就要她介绍她的朋友
With one of her friends.
给约定的另一方
And you thought it's a good time to bring this up right after sex?
你觉得这种事适合在激♥情♥过后马上说吗
Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up before sex.
我只是很确定在激♥情♥之前不会说
And during, I was trying to remember what I read on google, so...
而在激♥情♥进行时 我在尽力回想在谷歌♥上看到的花式 所以
I'm not hooking Wolowitz up with one of my friends.
我绝不会介绍我的朋友给沃罗威茨
It doesn't have to be a good friend.
不一定是要好朋友啊
And you know that deep down inside, Howard's a really nice guy.
而且你也知道他内里其实是个很好的人
The problem isn't what's on the inside.
这问题不在于他的内里
It's the creepy candy coating.
在于他令人毛骨悚然的淫♥荡♥外表
Will you at least think about it?
你能好歹考虑一下吗
Just as a favor to me?
就当是帮我个忙
Oh, great thing about ernie,
我最喜欢恩尼的一点
Was he never asked me for anything.
就是他从不求我什么
He just gave.
他只给予
Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it.
有了 有了 有了 有了 有了 有了
Betty and Veronica?
《贝蒂与维罗妮卡》
Hey, Sheldon, the new Greelantern figurine's coming in tomorrow.
谢尔顿 新的《绿灯侠》手办明天就到了
Want me to set one aside for you?
要我给你留一份吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You just robbed me of the opportunity to stumble upon the figurine
你刚刚夺走了我从无意中找到手办
And make the oh-so-satisfying journey
那种从发现到渴望到占有的
From discovery to desire to possession.
持续快♥感♥的机会给抢走了
All right, I won't set one aside for you.
好吧 那我不给你留了
But I must have it.
但我必须要拥有它
- Okay, I'll set one aside for you. - Thank you.
-行 那我给你留着 -谢谢
You know, I can buy all these things online.
你知道我本可以在网上买♥♥这些的
I come here for the personal service.
我来这是为了个性化服务的
Hey, Stuart, is the Wil Wheaton signed up
斯图尔特 威尔·惠顿报名参加了
For the Mystic Warlords tournament
这个神秘勇士锦标赛吗
The Wil Wheaton from Star Trek?
就是《星际迷航》里的那个威尔·惠顿吗
Yeah, he lives around here. Big gamer.
他住在这附近 狂热玩家
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you saying that wil wheaton aka Ensign Wesley Crusher
你是在说威尔·惠顿 也就是出演了《星际迷航: 下一代》中
On Star Trek: The next generation
卫斯理·柯洛夏少尉的那位
Is going to be participating in your tournament?
将会参与你的锦标赛吗
Oh, I'm sorry, did I rob you of the opportunity to stumble onto that for yourself?
很抱歉 我又剥夺了你发现这个的机会吗
You don't understand.
你不明白的
Growing up, I idolizedle Wil Wheaton.
我从小到大一直以威尔·惠顿为偶像的
Wesley Crusher had an eidetic memory just like me.
卫斯理·柯洛夏有和我一样的高清图像式记忆
Ooh, what a coincidence.
天呐 多么神奇的巧合啊
Maybe you can discuss with him while you're playing in the tournament.
你也许可以跟他在锦标赛中讨论一下
- Sign here. - I was such a fan
-在这签字 -我是他的粉丝
That in 1995, I traveled ten hours by bus
回想1995年 我坐了10个小时的汽车
To a sci-fi convention in Jackson, Mississippi,
到密西西比州的杰克逊市参加科幻大会
Wearing my Starfleet Academy cadet uniform
穿着我的星舰学院实习生制♥服♥
In order to meet Wil Wheaton
就是为了见威尔·惠顿
And get him to autograph
还有让他在我珍藏的
My mint in-package Wesley Crusher action figure
未拆封的卫斯理·柯洛夏手办上签名
Ooh, it'll be like a reunion then.
啊 那这不就是重逢了嘛
Sign here.
在这签字
My arduous journey, however, was for naught.
然而我艰苦的旅行却一无所获
Although advertised to appear, he did not show up.
尽管广♥告♥说他会出现 却最终没来
It was at that moment, I vowed eternal hatred for Wil Wheaton.
就在那一刻 我发誓要永远憎恨威尔·惠顿
Okay, great, you can tell him you hate him.
太棒了 你可以告诉他你恨他
Sign here.
在这签字
It might also interest you to know that Wil Wheaton
也许你们会想知道威尔·惠顿
Currently ranks sixth on my all-time enemies list--
在我的永远的敌人名单里暂排第六
Right between director Joel Schumacher,
排名就在差点毁掉蝙蝠侠系列电影的
Who nearly destroyed the batman movie franchise,
导演乔·舒马赫
And Billy Sparks,
和比利·斯派克之间
Who lived down the street from me
他住在我家后面一条路上
And put dog poop on the handles of my bicycle.
曾经把狗屎放在我自行车的把手上
Okay, I get it. He's a bad guy.
好的 我明白了 他是坏人
Sign here.
在这签名
In the words of Khan Noonien Singh
引用不朽的《可汗的愤怒》中
In the immortal Wrath of Khan, "he tasks me."
可汗努尼安辛格的一句话 "他让我受难"
He tasks me and I shall have him."
他让我受难 我要和他较量到底
No doubt, sign here.
毫无疑问 签名吧
From hell's heart, I stab at thee."
我渡尽劫波 刺出复仇之剑[《白鲸记》]
All right, raj, looks like you're teamed up
好了 拉杰 看来你的队友名叫
With "die, Wil Wheaton, die."
"威尔·惠顿 去死去死"
So, tell me more about the future mother of my children.
好 多说说我未来孩子他妈嘛
She's adorable, howard.
她很讨人喜欢 霍华德
I think you'll like her.
你一定喜欢她
Great.
赞
So what did you tell her about me?
你是怎么和他描述我的
Did you mention the body fat?
提了我的体脂含量了吗
No, I thought that would be a nice surprise for her.
没有 我想给她个惊喜
Good, good.
好 很好
I just told her y're an aerospace engineer,
我就说你是航♥天♥工程师
You speak five languages--
通五种语言
Six if you count klingon.
是六种 还有克林贡语
Girls don't count klingon, Howard.
女孩儿可不鸟克林贡语 霍华德
Right?
对不?
Right.
没错
Oh. And I told her you have
我还告诉她说
An unhealthy attachment to your mother.
你对你妈有不正常的依恋情结
What?
不会吧
I'm kidding.
说笑而已
Another delightful surprise for her.
又一个意外惊喜啊
Sheldon, it's your play.
谢尔顿 该你出了
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
My enchanted troll bludgeons your screaming harpy
魔法巨兽用诅咒权杖
With a cursed mace. Game
重击你的惊叫鹰女 游戏结束
Sorry, boys.
抱歉 小子们
Say hi to your mother when she picks you up.
替我向来接你们的妈咪问声好
Or I could just tell her later tonight!
还是干脆我告诉他让她晚点来
We pwned them, dude! Up top!
我们揍得他们屁滚尿流 狂顶你 伙计
Look at him.
看啊
Wil Wheaton, my old friend.
威尔·惠顿 我的一生之敌
I have chased you 'round the moons of Nibia
"我穿过尼比亚卫星 跨过安塔里斯漩涡
And 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's ames!
越过毁灭的埃姆斯 不找到你誓不罢休
You know, you keep quoting wrath of Khan,
你一直引用《星际迷航:愤怒的可汗》里的台词
But he was in next generation.
但他是《星际迷航:下一代》里的人物
It's a totally different set of characters.
角色设定完全不同
Silence!
肃静
How much longer must I wait for my revenge?
还要等多久 才能了却我的复仇夙愿
Well, if Wil Wheaton and Stuart win their match
如果惠顿和斯图尔特赢了这一局
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表