By the way.
顺便
Another accepted usage for the term "ho."
在这种语境下也可以"嗬"一声
Good-bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
Hold on
等下
I believe that social convention
我认为按照社会传统规定
dictate you not arriving empty-handed.
你可不能两手空空地上门
Would you like to bring some Cylon toast?
带些赛昂吐司吧
Yeah, no, I'm trying to fit in, not get laughed at.
不带 我想融入其中 才不想被嘲笑
What's funny about Cylon toast?
赛昂吐司有啥好笑
It's open.
门没锁
Hey, pal.
好啊 哥们儿
What do you want?
你来干嘛
I brought you a little gift.
我给你带了件小礼物
New kite.
一只新风筝
The kite you made me lose was an authentic Patang,
你害我输掉的那只可是正宗的帕唐风筝
Indian fighting kite
是我兄弟从新德里给我寄来的
that my brother sent to me from New Delhi.
印度战斗风筝
It took me a day to put together and two days to paint.
我组装了一整天 两天用来上色
This is Hello Kitty.
而这是Hello Kitty
Yeah, but it comes with a little coin purse.
没错 但这可附带一只零钱袋呢
Does a Patang?
帕唐风筝有吗
Wow, you just don't get it, do you?
你还是不懂 是吗
Buying me something pretty isn't going
就算你给我买♥♥什么可爱的小玩意
to make our problem just go away.
也不能解决问题
Look, I admit I haven't always been
听我说 我有时候的确
the best friend I could be.
不是一个绝佳好友
You've been a sucky friend, a sucky, sucky friend.
你根本就是超级烂友 烂到极点
Stipulated.
没说错
And you do it all the time.
你一直都这样
Last week in the mall at Radio Shack, we were looking
上周在Radio Shack商场(美国电子产品零售商)
for a phone with giant numbers for your mother,
我们在帮你妈找一部超大号♥码键的电♥话♥
and I suddenly realize you're not even there.
而我一转眼 你居然就不见了
- I know, I know... - And Where were you?
-我知道 -你去哪儿了
Getting shot down by the girl at Hot Dog on a Stick.
被HDOS快餐店的一个女孩儿勾走了
But in my defense, she was gorgeous!
听我解释 她实在很火♥辣♥嘛
And working that squeezer to make the lemonade,
一边用榨汁机做柠檬汁
going and down and up and down.
一边上下扭腰摆臀的
It was like a free pole dance
简直就是在美食天地中
right in the middle of the food court.
免费欣赏钢管舞嘛
You're impossible.
你真是不可理喻
Hey, at least I can talk to women
至少我不用喝醉酒
without being drunk.
就能和女人交谈自如
Excuse me, I have selective mutism,
不好意思 我这是选择性缄默症
a recognized medical disorder.
被鉴定为是生理疾病
You're just a douche.
你呢 你不过是个脑残
No. You know what?
不 知道吗
Maybe that's what this whole thing's about.
也许这才是原因
You're not mad at me,
你不是在生我的气
you're mad at yourself.
而是气你自己
No, I'm mad at you.
不 我就是生你的气
I hate myself, but I'm mad at you.
我是讨厌自己 但我还是生你的气
Fine. You're mad at me. I get it.
好吧 你生我气 我明白
How about we go spend the day together?
何不今天咱一起过
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
We'll go anywhere you want.
你想去哪儿都成
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on.
别这样嘛
Let me take you someplace nice.
我带你去好玩的地方
I-I do enjoy the La Brea Tar Pits.
我很喜欢沥青坑博物馆(展出动物化石的公园)
Really, now? With the traffic and the parking?
现在去 那交通和停车问题
Okay, fine.
管他的 走
The Tar Pits. Let's go.
沥青坑 我们来啦
Oh, why can't I stay mad at you?
我怎么就对你没辙呢
Go! Go! Go!
上啊上啊
Go-go-go-go! Yes!
快上 太好了
Are you people watching this?
你们没看到吗
Is this amazing or what?
这真是太棒了
Sweetie, that's a highlight
亲爱的 现在放的是
from the '98 championship game.
98年冠军赛的比赛集锦
Oh. Did not know that.
我不知道
- How much beer have you had? - None, why?
-你喝了多少 -没喝 怎么
Oh. I was just kind of hoping you were drunk.
没啥 我只是希望你喝醉了
- Now we're back live. - Okay, yeah.
-现在回到现场直播了 -好
I can see the difference.
我能看出跟之前的差别
Oh, where's the flag? That's intentional grounding.
怎么不掷黄旗 那绝对是故意出界
- Totally. - That completely was a forward pass,
-绝对的 -那完全就是个向前传球
Which they threw intentionally incomplete
也就是说他们故意传球不成功
To avoid loss of yardage or to conserve time
以免被罚码数 或为了节省时间
I can't believe they're not
我真不敢相信 裁判甚至不
Being penalized with the loss of a down
罚掉他们失去一次进攻机会
And by having to move the line of scrimmage
并将启球线
Back to the spot of the foul.
移回到犯规的地方重新开始进攻
Here, have some pizza, sweetie.
来 吃块披萨 亲爱的
Penny, you know I'm lactose intolerant.
佩妮 你知道我有乳糖不耐症的
I know. I just need you stop talking.
我知道 我只想让你别说话
Penny. Penny. Penny.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
- Sheldon, come in. - Thank you.
-谢尔顿 进来吧 -谢谢
I'd like to make a sandwich, but I'm out of bread.
我想做三明治 但没面包了
There's some in the fridge.
冰箱里有
You shouldn't keep your bread in the refrigerator.
你不该把面包放冰箱里的
Staleness is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules,
淀粉分子间的结晶作用 会让面包变硬
Which occurs faster at cool temperatures.
在低温条件下 这一过程会加速
On Earth, we say "thank you."
在地球上 我们都说"谢谢"
So Leonard, how goes the mimesis?
莱纳德 鹦鹉学舌得怎么样
"Mimesis"?
鹦鹉学舌
You know. Mimesis.
你知道的 鹦鹉学舌
An action in which the mimic takes on the properties
就是鹦鹉学着某个特定的目标或人物
of a specific object or organism.
模仿他们的行为
Mimesis.
鹦鹉学舌
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊
I'm attempting to communicate with you
我是在跟你交流
Without my meaning becoming apparent to those around you.
又不想让你周围的人明白
Let me try again.
我再试一次好了
Have the indigenous fauna
这几个"本地物种"
Accepted you as one of their own?
接受你为他们中一员了吗
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
咯吱咯吱 使使眼色
Oh, I guess so.
我想是吧
Good. Oh, FYI.
很好 顺便提醒你
After I eat my sandwich, I'm taking Koothrappali's
我吃完三明治之后 我就带库萨帕里的
Patang kite out for a test run.
帕唐风筝出去试飞一下
Would you like to get your delta-wing raptor and join me?
你想带着你的三角翼猛禽 跟我一起去吗
I don't want to fly kites, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我不想去放风筝
We're watching football here.
我们正看球赛呢
I can see that.
我看得出来
I was providing you with an alternative.
只是给你另外一个选择而已
A courtesy I was never offered in similar circumstances.
而且是之前从未在类似情况下提供过的恩惠
Oh, look at that.
快看
The Oklahoma coach throw down a red flag
俄克拉荷马的主教练掷红旗
Indicating he's challenging the ruling on the field.
表明他对场上裁决表示异议
I hope he's right, 'cause if he'not,
希望他是对的 不然的话
It'll cost him one of his three time-outs.
他就要付出三次暂停中的一次作为代价了
You know, Leonard, honey,
莱纳德 亲爱的
I wouldn't mind if you wanted to go fly kites with Sheldon.
你想跟谢尔顿出去斗风筝的话 我不介意的
No, I'll watch the end of the game.
不 我想看完这比赛
Besides, there's only three minutes left.
再说 反正也就剩三分钟了
Until halftime.
上半场剩三分钟
This is justalf?
才到上半场结束
We've been here for hours.
都几个小时了
And you're gonna be here for a couple more.
还得再有几个小时
- Oh, you're kidding me. - No.
-你开什么玩笑 -没开玩笑
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表