什么
You betrayed me, Wil Wheaton.
你背弃了我 威尔·惠顿
Now I have my revenge.
现在 我的复仇来了
You went to the '95 Dixie-Trek?
你去参加了95年那届大会
Oh, dude, my grandmother had just died,
兄弟 当时我祖母刚过世
And I had to go to her funeral.
我得去参加她的葬礼
Your mee-maw died?
你奶奶去世了
That's terrible.
太糟糕了
Yeah, it was.
是啊
But I'm really sorry that I disappointed you.
但我真的很抱歉 让你失望了
No, no, I understand.
不 不 我能理解
Anything happened to my mee-maw,
要是我奶奶有个三长两短
I'd be one inconsolable moon pie.
我肯定成了伤心欲绝的小甜派
I should clarify that statement
我得澄清一下
By explaining that she calls me "moon pie."
我这么说是因为 她叫我"小甜派"
It'a special relationship, isn't it,
这是种特别的关系 是吧
Between a boy and his grandmother?
小男孩跟他祖母之间
Oh, yes.
是啊
Okay, great, everybody loves their grandmas!
很好 人人都爱他们祖母
Now, come on, Sheldon, finish him off!
快 谢尔顿 终结他
It's okay, Sheldon.
没关系的 谢尔顿
I let you down.
是我让你失望了
I deserve it.
我罪有应得
Potion of Zancor.
扎克毒药卡
What are you waiting for?!
你还在等什么
Kill Wil Wheaton!
杀了威尔·惠顿
From Hell's Heart, stab at him!
渡尽劫波 刺出复仇之剑
I can't.
我做不到
Sure you can. Do it! Do it!
你当然可以做到 快出牌
No.
不
I came here to defeat Wil Wheaton,
我来这是为了打败威尔·惠顿
The man who destroyed my dreams.
那个摧毁了我梦想的人
But I can't defeat Wil Wheaton,the man who loved his mee-maw.
不是这个威尔·惠顿 深爱他奶奶的人
Enchanted Bunny.
魔法小兔
No! Not Enchanted Bunny!
不 别出魔法小兔啊
I call my mee-maw "Nana."
我叫我奶奶 "娜娜"
And she's going be very happy
她一定会非常高兴
To hear that my Small Rock kills your Enchanted Bunny.
得知我的小碎石卡 杀死了你的魔法小兔
Game over, moon pie.
游戏结束 小甜派
I-I-I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Your grandmother's alive?
你祖母还活着
Oh, you catch on quick.
理解得很快嘛
Come on, Stewie, let's get our prize money.
来吧 斯图 领奖金去
That was fun.
确实很好玩
Wheaton!
惠顿
Wheaton! Wheaton!
惠顿 我跟你势不两立~~~!!!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表