Nice meeting all of you.
很高兴见到各位
So, yeah, anyway, that's my boyfriend.
是啊 那啥 那就是我男朋友
He is really smart.
他真的很聪明
I really like my saber-toothed cat.
这剑齿猫[即剑齿虎]我真的很喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
别客气
Maybe after lunch, we can go to Marie Callender's
也许午饭后 我们还可以去圣安东尼奥餐厅
And have some pie.
吃几个派
I'd like it.
我很想去
This is turning out to be a perfect Saturday.
这真是一个完美的周六
Good.I'm glad.
很好 我很荣幸
Oh, man. Did you see the way she smiled at me?
兄弟 看到她怎么对我笑了吗
Fine. Go ahead.
好吧 你去好了
No. This is our day.
不行 今儿就我们俩过
If you want to chase after her,chase after her.
想去追的话 就去吧
Ah, who am I kidding? I wouldn't have a shot with a girl like that.
开什么玩笑 那样的女孩 我一点机会都没有的
Don't put yourself down.
别这么妄自菲薄
You're a very attractive man.
你还是很有吸引力的
- You think so? - Yeah.
-你真这么想 -对
Absolutely. It wouldn't kill you
当然 虽然我不会强迫你跟我去上
To take a Pilates class with me now and then,
普拉提锻炼肌肉
But you have a certain wiry appeal
但你的竹竿身材还是有点吸引力的
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter
是啊 都无所谓了
'cause she wasn't really smiling at me.
因为她又没真的对我笑
Actually, in this case, I think she was.
事实上 这次我觉得她确实有
Really?
真的
- Yeah. - Bye.
-真的 -回见
What a douche.
真是个傻瓜
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表