August 16.
8月16日
Right after her carpal tunnel surgery.
就在她做完腕管综合症手术之后
- Oh, did I thank you for the flowers? - You did.
-我谢过你送的花了吗 -谢过了
I don't really like flowers.
其实我并不喜欢花
Neither do I, but it's the social convention.
我也不喜欢 但那是社会习俗
It is, isn't it?
是啊 没错
Wait, wait, wait. You had surgery?
等等 你动过手术
Yes, and Sheldon sent me flowers.
是的 谢尔顿还送了花
No, I heard that.
我听到了
Then what was all that "wait, wait, wait" about?
那你还"等等"什么
I just don't understand
我只是没搞明白
why he knows more about your life than I do.
他怎么比我还了解你的生活
Well, I would assume it's because Sheldon
我认为是由于我和谢尔顿
and I stay in touch due to mutual interest and respect,
因共同的兴趣和对彼此的尊重而时常联♥系♥
while you avoid me,
而你却因你那
due to unresolved childhood issues.
无法释怀的童年阴影 总是躲着我
It's what we think
我们认为正是这一点
caused your narcissistic personality disorder.
引起了你的自恋型人格障碍
We discussed it at length during our last video chat.
我们上次视频聊天时详细地探讨了这个问题
Although how we got onto the subject of you is baffling.
虽然不知道为什么会提到你
Yes, but we are on the subject,
没错 既然我们又提到了
so I'm obliged to ask.
所以我不得不问一下
Leonard, how are you?
莱纳德 最近过得怎样
Fine, Mom. How are you?
挺好 妈妈 你呢
Mmm, menopausal.
我绝经了
Now I'm less fine.
现在我不怎么好了
Have you heard your brother has gotten engaged?
你弟弟订婚了 你听说了吗
No.
没
Sheldon, why didn't you tell me?
谢尔顿 你给我讲讲吧
My bad.
是我的错
I did send a gift from both of us.
不过我代表我们两人送了礼
She's a remarkable girl.
她是个出众的女孩子
The youngest appeals court judge in New Jersey
新泽西州最年轻的上诉法♥院♥法官
and a two-time Olympic bronze medalist.
还两次获得奥♥运♥会铜牌
You must be very happy.
那你肯定非常高兴
Why? I'm not marrying her.
为什么 又不是我要娶她
So, how about you?
你最近怎么样
Are you seeing anyone interesting?
跟什么有趣的人在交往吗
Well, I'm not sure about interesting, but...
我不确定她是不是有趣 不过...
Not the time, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 还不是时候
Very well.
好吧
Shall we switch topics
我们更换话题
to Isaac Newton v. Gottfried Leibniz?
谈谈牛顿或莱布尼茨吧[两人曾先后独♥立♥发明微积分]
It's all right, Sheldon.
没事的 谢尔顿
I will just pretend
我会假装
that Leonard's not withholding information.
莱纳德没叫你瞒着我
Although, I will point out, Leonard,
虽然我仍要指出 莱纳德
that I am a trained psychiatrist
我是名训练有素的精神病学家
and you are exhibiting the same secretive behavioral tics
你现在这偷偷摸摸欲盖弥彰的举动
that accompanied your learning to masturbate.
跟你小时候学着手♥淫♥那会没什么两样
Isn't she brilliant, Leonard?
莱纳德 她太了不起了
How I envy you.
我真羡慕你
So, Howard,
霍华德
have you and Rajesh finally summoned the courage
你跟拉杰 终于鼓起了勇气
to express your latent homosexual feelings toward one another?
向彼此表白了你们潜在的同性恋情结吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Why not?
为什么没有
Because we don't have latent homosexual feelings
因为我们彼此之间 并没有
toward one another.
潜在的同性恋情结
I see.
我明白了
No, really.
不 我说真的
I have a girlfriend now.
我现在有女朋友了
And where is she this evening?
那她今晚在哪呢
She had to go out of town.
她有事出了城
Her grandmother died.
她祖母去世了
I see.
我明白了
Her grandmother died.
她祖母去世了
Honest to God.
我说真的
Leonard, tell her I have a girlfriend.
莱纳德 告诉她我有女朋友了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?
你什么意思 不懂我在说什么
Tell her I have a girlfriend!
告诉她我有女朋友了
All right.
好吧
He "has" a "girlfriend."
他"有女朋友了"
Her name is Bernadette. She's working as a waitress,
她叫伯纳黛特 也在当女侍应
but she's going to school to be a microbiologist.
不过还同时上学 想成为微生物学家
Howard, keep in mind that the more passionately
霍华德 记住 你越是执着于
you stick to this construct,
坚持这样的想法
the more you're hurting your partner.
对你同伴的伤害 也就越大
Do you really think your lips in my ear is helping?
你真以为对着我耳朵这么讲话有用吗
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, glad you're here. Uh, sit down.
很高兴你来了 坐
I'll get you a plate.
我去给你拿个碟子
Mom, you remember Penny.
妈 记得佩妮吧
Oh, yes, the waitress slash actress
当然 那个有着无法释怀的恋父情结的
with the unresolved father issues.
女招待兼女演员
Has he finally come to terms
他最终正视到
with his little slugger growing breasts?
他家的小小击球手 胸部渐隆了吗
Well, he sent me a football and a catcher's mitt for Christmas,
他送了我个足球和棒球手套做圣诞礼物
So I'm going to say no.
所以我想还是没有吧
If it helps, we're all good with your breasts.
如果这算安慰 我们都很垂涎你的丰胸
Classic overcompensation.
典型的过度代偿行为
Oh, speaking of fathers, Leonard,
说到父亲 莱纳德
That reminds me, I'm divorcing your father.
我想起来了 我和你♥爸♥离婚了
What?!
什么
Yes. He was cheating on me.
他背着我出轨
- No! - Yes, with some waitress
-不是吧 -就是 和一个什么
From the university cafeteria.
大学餐厅里的女招待
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧
A waitress?
居然和一个女招待
Oh, no offense, dear.
无意冒犯 亲爱的
No, it sounded like a compliment.
没事 不知怎的听起来更像称赞
When did this happen?
什么时候的事情
Mmm, well, let's see.
让我想想
Sheldon, when did I leave Leonard's father?
谢尔顿 我什么时候和他离婚的
September 22.
9月22日
Oh, yes, that's right.
对了 想起来了
The weekend after Leonard's dog died.
就在莱纳德的狗狗死后一周
Mitzy's dead?!
米琪死了吗
She was old and blind, Leonard.
她已经又老又瞎了 莱纳德
What choice did we have?
我们也无能为力
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Why am I the last to know?!
为什么我是最后一个知道的
Excuse me, Leonard, I am the one who's getting a divorce,
不好意思 莱纳德 离婚的是我
Mitzy is the one who is dead.
死的是米琪
Why are you the one making a fuss?
你这么大惊小怪干嘛
You're right.
好吧
I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm sorry.
我真是抱歉
I'm way out of line!
过分的是我行了吧
So, Penny, what's new in your life?
佩妮 你有什么新鲜事儿吗
Nothing.
没
Not a damn thing.
鬼都没有
Thank you for driving me back to my hotel.
谢谢你开车送我回酒店
Oh, it's not a problem.
没事儿
I was going to ask Leonard to do it,
我本想让莱纳德送我
But he seemed a bit emotionally unstable
但他似乎有点情绪波动
And you don't want someone like that operating heavy machinery.
这样的人可不能操纵重型机械
No, you do not.
没错 我同意
Your "check engine" light is on.
你车上的"检查引擎"提示灯亮了
Yeah, I gotta put a sticker over that.
是啊 我真该贴张贴纸上去
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表