Thanks anyway.
不管怎样 谢了
Wait.
等等
Yeah?
怎么了
Maybe we can make a deal.
不如我们做笔交易
What kind of deal?
什么交易
I will give you the address
我告诉你地址
if you go to my cousin's wedding with me.
你就陪我去参加我表妹的婚礼
You're extorting a date out of me?
你这是在逼我跟你约会
I kind of have to.
我没其他办法
The cousin who's getting married
这次要结婚的这个表妹
is the cousin I usually go to weddings with.
就是以前经常陪我参加别人婚礼的那个
Can I bring Leonard?
我能带上莱纳德吗
Sure. What the hell.
当然 随便吧
Deal.
成交
We'll tell people he's your cousin.
告诉别人他是你表哥就行
This is Stan Lee's front door.
这是斯坦·李家的大门
We were on Stan Lee's curb
越过斯坦·李家马路牙子
then we were on Stan Lee's walk
走过斯坦·李经常走过的路
and now we're at Stan Lee's front door.
终于来到了斯坦·李家大门外
Yup.
对
Oh Lord you just rang Stan Lee's doorbell.
天哪 你按了斯坦·李家门铃
At Stan Lee's house.
就站在斯坦·李家门外
We're about to go in and have milk and cookies with Stan Lee.
我们就要进去 跟斯坦·李共享牛奶和点心
Okay sweetie I don't know if we're gonna have cookies
亲爱的 我不确定他是否会招待我们点心
or he's just gonna say hi
还是直接问候了事
or really what's gonna happen so just let me talk and...
还是会怎么着 所以让我来跟他谈...
Yeah?
哪位
Are you Stan Lee?
你就是斯坦·李吗
Oh damn.
见鬼
Hi. I'm Penny. This is my friend Sheldon.
你好 我叫佩妮 这位是我朋友谢尔顿
We're not friends at the moment.
她现在不是我朋友
Depends on how this goes.
鉴于此刻形势
Right right. Anyway
好吧 总之
Sheldon here is a huge fan of yours and he was supposed
谢尔顿是您的超级粉丝 他原打算
to meet you the other day at the comic book store
那天去漫画书店参加您的签名会
but he kind of ended up in jail.
可惜最后进了监狱
I see. And you thought
了解 你们真以为
you'd just come over to my house uninvited?
这样不请自来 就能随便敲我家门
You said we were invited.
你说过我们是受邀来的
Oh no no I said I'm inviting you
不不 我只说我邀请你
to come with me to Stan Lee's house.
跟我一起去斯坦·李家
You know you fan boys are unbelievable.
你们这些自称粉丝的 真是不可思议
Do you think you can just ring my doorbell any time you want?
真以为只要自己高兴 随时都能按我家门铃
I mean why don't you just come on in
既然这样 干嘛不索性进门来
and watch the Lakers game with me?
跟我一起看湖人队比赛好了
Well I'm not much of a sports fan
我不是很爱好体育
but thank you.
不过感谢邀请
I'm sorry. He doesn't really understand sarcasm.
我很抱歉 他不是很懂什么叫讽刺
Well I'll give him something he'll understand.
好吧 我动点真格的 他就会懂了
Joanie call the police!
琼妮 快报♥警♥
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Fantastic Four Daredevil invincible Iron Man
《神奇四侠》 《夜魔侠》 《无敌钢铁超人》
(分别为《钢铁侠》《蜘蛛侠》中角色)
Happy Hogan Curt Connors...
快乐霍根 蜥蜴博士
Would you just let it go?
你能不能消停会
(Fin Fang Foom是《钢铁侠》中一条龙的形象)
And worst of all Fin Fang Foom.
还有最糟糕的 非凡龙
Hey where've you been?
你去哪了
I'll tell you where I've been.
我告诉你们我去哪了
You boys may have had gelato with Stan Lee
你们或许跟斯坦·李一起吃了冰激凌
and gotten autographed comics
还得了他亲笔签名的漫画
but I saw the inside of his house
我可是亲自进了他家
and got an autographed application for a restraining order.
还得到了他亲笔签名的禁制令申请状
Sweet.
赞
Plus I get to hang out with him again at the hearing.
还有 等听证会时 我还能再见到他
This is going to look great hanging next
挂在我那伦纳德·尼莫伊(史波克扮演者)签名的禁制令旁
to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy.
那一定会非常酷
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表