Dark and fun.
又黑暗又开心
Come on. I know a place you'll really dig.
来吧 我知道一个地方你们肯定喜欢
Did you bring the black condoms?
你带来黑色避孕套吗
In my fanny pack.
就在腰包包里啦
Let's go.
走吧
Are you happy now?
现在高兴了
Not particularly
没有特别高兴
My god, she didn't!
天啊 她没有吧
What could she possibly be talking about for so long?
她究竟在说什么要这么久
Obviously, waitressing at the cheesecake factory
显然 在芝士蛋糕厂做招待
Is a complex socioeconomic activity
是个复杂的社会经济性活动
That requires a great deal of analysis and planning.
而且需要相当多的研究与计划
"bazinga."
才怪了
You know, using positive
知道么 采用
Reinforcement techniques, I could train that behavior
正面鼓励式方法 我能在一个星期之内
Out of her in a week.
让她改变这个恶习
No.
不
If you let me use negative reinforcement,
要是你让我用负面鼓励法
I can get it done before we go to bed.
睡觉前我就能做到
You're not squirting her in the face with water.
你不能用水喷她的脸
No, of course not.
当然不
We're talking very mild electric shocks.
我说的是十分轻微的电击法
No tissue damage whatsoever.
连组织损伤都不会有
Forget it.
别想了
Oh, come on. You can't tell me
你不可能告诉我
That you're not intrigued out the possibility
给你打造一个更好的女朋友
Of building a better girlfriend.
让你一点都不动心
I'm not.
我没有
Well, and Penny's qualities, both good and bad,
佩妮的个性 好的和坏的
Are what make her who she is.
合成了她这个人
You mean, like that high-pitched, irritating laugh?
你是说 比如那个让人无法忍♥受的尖笑声
You wouldn't prefer a throaty chuckle?
你就不想希望一个低嗓门的笑声吗
You're not changing how Penny laughs.
不许你改变佩妮的笑声
No, that would be incongruous.
那才是荒诞呢
I was going to lower the whole voice
我打算把她的声音整体降低
To a more pleasing register.
到一个令人愉快的音区
Ugh. Sorry, guys.
对不起啦 伙计
That girl is freaky.
那丫头是个怪物
Come again?
再说一遍
Freaky.
怪物
Freaky?
怪物
Ah, freaky.
怪物
Have a chocolate.
吃块巧克力吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you seriously going to damage your body
你真打算破坏你的身体
Just for the possibility you could have cheap sex
就为了有可能吊上一个
With a strange girl you met in a bar?
在酒吧里遇到的马子?
Yeah!
当然
What is your mother going to say?
你妈妈会怎么说
She's not going to see it.
她根本看不到那里
She takes my temperature orally now.
她现在量我体温都是放嘴里的
What are you going to get, Howard?
霍华德 你打算要什么样的
Well, I can't really decide
我不知道该选
Between a screaming devil, this mean little skull,
尖叫魔鬼 骇人小头骨
Or kermit the frog.
或是青蛙柯米特
Kermit the frog? You know.
青蛙柯米特
Hi-ho. I'm on Howard's butt.
你好 我在霍华德的屁♥股♥上
Get the mean little skull,
刺个骇人小头骨
And I'll see if I can make him smile.
我会让它笑起来
Yeah, I'd like the mean little skull, please.
请给我刺一个骇人小头骨
What are you going to get, Raj?
你要什么 拉杰
With my luck, hepatitis.
像我这种运气 肝炎差不多
Okay, here we go.
好了 我们开始
That's just rubbing alcohol.
只擦了点酒精棉花
I know, but it was cold.
我知道 但凉凉的
I'm putting on the stencil.
我在放图案
What comes after the stencil
放完后怎么做
Okay, that's it.
够了 到此为止
No needle. No pain. No tattoo.
不刺针 不痛苦 不纹身
What's the big deal? You've done this before.
小事一桩而已 你又不是没纹过
No, I haven't.
我没纹过
Look.
看
I'm sorry. I'm a fraud.
抱歉 我骗了你们
He's a fraud.
他是个骗子
We're both frauds.
我们都说谎了
Yeah, I think I covered that.
我不是已经说过了吗
But I was summing up.
我是在总结
We're not Goth. We're just...guys.
我们不是哥特 我们只是普通人
Very, very smart guys.
非常 非常聪明的人
So you were totally scamming us?
那你们一直在骗人
Yes.
是的
And I wouldn't blame you if you
要是你想离开再也不想见到我们
Walked out of here and never wanted to see us again.
我也不会怪你
Unless, of course,our bold honesty
除非 这突如其来的坦率
Has suddenly made us attractive
给我们增添了无限魅力
Huh? Huh? Anything?
怎么样
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I'm leaving, too. Not that anyone cares.
我也要走了 反正也没人关心
When we tell this story, let's end it differently.
等回去说起此事时 要编个不一样的结局
What are you thinking? Maybe a big musical number?
你在想什么 是不是还要来一段歌♥舞
Well, I'm going to make some warm milk and then turn in.
我弄点热牛奶就进去睡了
I trust if you two are planning on engaging
我相信如果你们打算
In amorous activities,
亲热的话
You'll keep the decibel level to a minimum.
会尽量小声点的
Of course.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Mmm. These are so good.
味道真好
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What?
怎么了
I-I was just thinking
我刚在想
We should probably turn in, too.
我们也该进房♥睡了
Well, you know, my new bed got delivered. If you come over
我的新床送来了
And put it together, you can stay at my place.
如果你过来把它组装好 就能睡在我那里了
Really? That's a lot of work, and it's kind of late.
是吗 但得花不少时间 而且现在有点晚了
Yeah, but if we stay there, we won't have tbe quiet.
但那样我们就不用小声了
Let's go.
我们走
Interesting.
有趣
Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior.
在修正行为方面 性♥爱♥比巧克力更有效
I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto that.
不知道有没有人研究过这点
Okay, wait. How about this?
等等 这个故事怎么样
We say there were four goth girls.
有四个哥特女孩
The two girls in the club have two friends.
酒吧里有两个女孩 她们还有两个朋友
I like it, I like it.
不错 不错
Did they smell good despite their goth-like nature?
虽然她们是哥特 但她们的味道香吗
What's that got to do with the story?
这有什么关系
Engaging my olfactory sense helps make it real for me.
加上嗅觉的描述 我觉得比较真实
Fine, they smelled good
好吧 她们闻起来香香的
Oh, they did. Like jasmine and honeysuckle
确实 就像茉莉和金银花
Whatever.
无所谓
And then they held hands and did a sexy, demonic
她们手拉手 对我们疯狂的
Hokey pokey for us.
做下流动作
No, no. Ok, let me just say my story all the way through
不不 先让我把故事说完
And then you can say yours, and then we'll pick.
你再说你的 然后我们再选
I'm sorry. Go on.
抱歉 你继续说
Okay. We got tattoos,
我们去纹了身
- And then the four girls took us to their place - But we don't have tattoos.E.
-然后四个女孩带我们到她们的住所 -但我们没有纹身
What if someone asks to see our tattoos?
万一有人要看纹身 怎么办
We say they're in a very intimate area.
我们就说纹在了非常私密的部位
Oh, we're bad boys, aren't we?
我们太坏了 不是吗
Right, right.
就是 就是
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表