What happens to our neuroreceptors
如果我们不能保证足够的快速眼动睡眠的话
when we don't get enough REM sleep?
会对神经受体造成怎样的影响呢
They lose their sensitivity to serotonin and norepinephrine.
会失去对5-羟色胺和正肾上腺素的敏感性
Which leads to...?
那就会引起
Impaired cognitive function.
认知功能受损
Right, so march in there, brush your teeth and go to bed.
没错 所以进屋去 刷刷牙 上♥床♥睡觉
But I don't want to go to bed.
但我不想睡觉
I'm going to count to three. One...
我数三下 一
Oh, all right.
哦 好吧
That was amazing how you handled him.
你的手段真是太高明了
I know how to deal with stubborn children.
我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩
My mother used to run an illegal day care center in our basement.
我妈以前在我家地下室办了个非法日托班
Leonard, you're... you're giggling in your sleep.
莱纳德 你睡觉时在鬼笑吗
It's not me.
不是我笑的
It's my new ringtone.
是我的新手♥机♥铃♥声♥
The Joker from Batman.
是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑
Well, it creeps me out.
吓着我了
Me, too, but I paid three bucks for it.
也吓我一跳 但我花了3块钱定的
Just answer the phone.
接电♥话♥吧还是
Hello.
你好
Yeah, I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Yeah, yeah, he's my roommate.
没错 他是我的室友
Oh, God, is he okay?
天啊 他没事吧
Yeah, all-all right. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
What happened?
怎么了
Sheldon's escaped and is terrorizing the village.
谢尔顿逃走了 恐怖降临了村庄
Okay. Have fun.
好吧 去吧 玩的开心点
Hi. I'm Dr. Hofstadter.
我是霍夫斯塔德博士
- Where is he? - Ball pit.
-他在哪儿 -海洋球那里
Thanks for not calling the cops.
真感谢你没报♥警♥
Oh, hey, it's no big deal.
没事的
My sister's got a kid who's special.
我姐姐也有个智障小孩
ah, well, he's extra special.
呃 他是极品智障
Hey, Shelly.
嘿 谢利
What you doing?
你干嘛呢
Size ratio was all wrong.
体积比错得一塌糊涂
Couldn't visualize it.
我不能把它们具象化
Needed bigger carbon atoms.
我要找更大的碳原子
Sure, sure.
好好好
How did you get into this place?
你怎么进来的
Back door has a five-pin tumbler system,
后门装了个五针脚制动系统
single-circuit alarm. Child's play.
和单回路报♥警♥器 小孩子的玩意了
You can start sorting protons and neutrons
我在建立碳原子模型的时候
while I build carbon atoms.
你正好可以把质子和中子分类整理出来
No, I don't think so.
我可不这么想
We need to go home now.
我们现在该回家了
But I'm still working.
但我还在工作
If you don't come out of there,
要是你不出来
I'm going to have to drag you out.
我就去把你抓出来
You can try, but you'll never catch me.
试试看啊 你永远别想抓到我
For God's sakes.
我的老天爷啊
Sheldon, come here!
谢尔顿 过来
Bazinga.
抓不到俺
Bazinga.
我闪
Bazinga.
我再闪
Bazinga.
抓不到噢
Bazinga.
你个废废
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
What? What, what, what?
搞虾米鬼
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
What?
干嘛
I have good news.
我有好消息
And you had to barge in here and wake us up
那也不用深更半夜冲进来
in the middle of the night?
吓我们吧
Your cell phone was off.
你关了手♥机♥
Because we didn't want to be disturbed.
因为我们不想被吵到
Well, that didn't work out, did it?
反正也没什么用 不是吗
Sheldon, what do you want?
谢尔顿 你到底想干嘛
I came to tell you I've got the answer.
我特来宣告 本天才找到了答案
Really?
真的吗
You figured out the graphene problem?
你解开石墨烯的难题了吗
No, no, I'm still hopelessly stuck on that,
不 那个还绝望地卡壳中
but I figured out how to figure it out.
但我找到了解决的方法
Okay, you know what, Leonard, I know I said
你猜怎着 莱纳德 我曾经说过
I could handle your roommate, but I was wrong.
我能忍♥受你的室友 但我错得太离谱了
We're going to have to break up.
我看我们还是吹了吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
Einstein.
爱因斯坦
Yeah, I'm going to need a little more.
嗯 至少得再多说点吧
Albert Einstein.
艾伯特·爱因斯坦
Keep going.
继续继续
When Albert Einstein came up with special relativity,
艾伯特·爱因斯坦在专利局工作时
he was working at the patent office.
他提出了狭义相对论
So, you're going to go work at the patent office?
那你也要去专利局工作咯
Don't be absurd.
你傻的啊
That's in Washington.
那可在华盛顿
You know I could never live in a city whose streets
满大街车声嘈杂的城市我可待不了
are laid out in a wheel-and-spoke pattern.
你又不是不知道
No. I'm going to find
其实 我是想要找一份
a similarly menial job
半斤八两的低贱工作
where my basal ganglia are occupied with a routine task,
只需要动用我的基底神经节就行
freeing my prefrontal cortex
那我的前额叶就能[高级神经活动部位]
to work quietly in the background on my problem.
专注于解决关键问题
Sounds like a great plan.
真是雄心壮志
Of course it is.
这不废话么
Even talking to you is
就算和你讲话
sufficiently menial that I can feel
也够低贱的咧
the proverbial juices starting to flow.
让我不禁感觉思如泉涌啊
Okay, well, thanks for sharing with us.
得 多谢分享
- Good night. - You're welcome.
-晚安 -不客气
And good night to you, too.
你们也安安
Oh, by the way, I was watching you sleep for a moment,
顺便 我刚观察了下你的睡相
and I noticed that your snoring
我注意到当你仰面睡觉时
seems to be worse when you're on your back.
呼噜打得更响
Leonard doesn't snore.
莱纳德可从不打呼
No, I wasn't talking to Leonard.
我又没在说他
Told you.
我早说了吧
So, Mr. Cooper, you're looking for a job.
库珀先生 你是要找份工作吗
A menial job.
一份低贱的工作
Like yours.
好比你这样的
Well, thank you for noticing.
多谢提醒
I'm "Menial Employee of the Month."
我可是"月度低贱员工之星"呢
Do you have a particular field in mind?
你有啥意向不
I do.
当然
For thousands of years,
几千年来
the lowest classes of the human race
最底层的人类
have spent their lives laboring to erect monuments
在优势一族的鞭挞和压♥迫♥中
under the lash of their betters,
致力于树立起一块丰碑
until finally, they dropped down
直到最后 他们惨烈倒下
and became one with the dust through which they trudged.
化作艰难跋涉之路上的一粒尘埃
Do you have anything like that?
有这一类的工作吗
No.
没
Shouldn't you check your database?
你都不搜一下确认吗
No.
就是没
You didn't really type?
你都没打字
I didn't really have to.
不用打也知道
So, how about construction?
建筑类的如何
Oh, that would be good!
太棒了
Sawing, hammering, eating out of a lunch pail
拉拉锯子 敲敲榔头
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表