Why do you have the Chinese character for soup
你为什么在右屁♥股♥上
tattooed on your right buttock?
纹了个中国字"汤"的纹身
It's not soup.
那不是"汤"
It's courage.
是"勇"
No, it isn't.
才不是
But I suppose it does take courage
但我猜想 要表现出对汤的热忱
to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
还真是需要不少勇气
How did you see it?
你怎么会看到
You said you wouldn't look.
你说了不看的
Sorry.
不好意思
As I told you, the hero always peeks.
正如我所说 是英雄 就偷♥窥♥
Anything?
找到了吗
No. That was the last pudding cup.
没有 你吃掉了最后一个布丁
No!
不
What about Slim Jims?
史吉牌牛肉小吃呢(美国牛肉小吃品牌)
That's what he used to eat his pudding, remember?
他刚才就着布丁吃光了 忘了吗
Right. That was so good!
没错 太美味了
Sweety and meaty at the same time.
甜甜肉肉的混合口感真棒
Wait. Wait, wait. So you're saying
等等 你是说
we're out of food?
我们吃光食物了吗
The only thing in here are blue ice packs.
里面只剩下蓝色冰袋了
I know they're poison,
虽然深知它们有毒
but they look like big, yummy otter pops.
但还是像极了美味诱人的吸的冻
Oh, God, I am so hungry.
老天爷 我饿死了
Me, too.
我也是
Check and see if we have any more pudding.
再看看我们还有布丁没
Okay.
好吧
All right, there's no need to bark at me.
好吧 也没必要冲我吼吧
According to the inexplicably irritable nurse
那位莫名暴躁的
behind the desk,
接待护士说
you'll be seen after the man
你排在那个声称自己
who claims to be having a heart attack,
有心脏病的男人后面
but appears to be well enough
但在我看来 他健康得很
to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone.
还能在他的iPhone上玩涂鸦跳跃呢
We have to fill these out.
我们得先填表格
"Describe illness or injury."
"请描述病情和伤情情况"
I dislocated my shoulder.
肩膀脱臼
All right.
好吧
And how did the accident occur?
发生意外的原因
You already know that.
你不是已经知道了吗
"Cause of accident."
"意外原因"
"Lack of adhesive ducks."
"没有防滑小鸭"
Okay, medical history.
好了 病史
"Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?"
你有过糖尿病史吗
- No. - Kidney disease?
-没有 -肾病呢
- No. - Migraines?
-没有 -偏头痛
Getting one.
马上就有了
- Are you currently pregnant? - No.
-你目前怀有身孕吗 -没有
Are you sure? You look a bit puffy.
确定吗 你看起来可有点肥
Change migraine to yes.
偏头痛那里改成"是"
"When was your last menstrual period?"
你上次生理期是什么时候
Oh. Next question.
转下个问题
I'll put, "In progress."
我就写 “生理期中”
Okay, moving to psychiatric disorders.
好了 下面是精神疾病的问题
"List all major behavioral diagnoses,
列出所有重大行为方面的病症
"e.g. depression, anxiety, etcetera."
例如沮丧 焦虑等等
Oh, my God, what the hell does this
天哪 这些跟我这该死的肩膀
have to do with my stupid shoulder?!
又有什么该死的关系
"Episodes of sub psychotic rage."
是否有以下精神疾病发作史
Ass.
干
"Possible Tourette's."
可能患有吐雷氏症
All right. "Moles, lesions or other skin conditions."
好了 是否有痣斑 病变或其他皮肤问题
"Soup tattoo on right buttock."
右边屁♥股♥纹了个"汤"字
Hey, Sheldon, Sheldon, look,
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 听我说
I am scared and in a lot of pain.
我饱受惊吓 而且疼得厉害
Could you please take a break from being you for
可不可以请你别这么自我
just a minute and try being--
让我缓口气 再试着...
I don't know-- comforting?
怎么说呢 安慰一下我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
There, there.
好了好了
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Sheldon's here.
有我谢尔顿在
Thanks. That's much better.
谢谢 这样好多了
Oh, I'm so hungry!
我饿死啦
Will you shut up?
你闭嘴吧
We're all hungry.
我们都饿死了
Okay, our objective is
好了 我们的抢劫目标是
the Boy Scout campsite to the east.
东边那个童子军训练营地
Easy target.
很好下手
Big doughy scout master, couple of Cubs,
手不能提的童军教练 加上几个童军
mostly WeBeLos.
大多是幼童军
What kind of score we looking at?
具体抢啥东西呢
Hot dogs, Buns, S'mores.
热狗 面包 烤巧克力夹心饼
I mean, it's a freaking 7-11.
那整个一便利商店嘛
All right,everyone grab flashlights.
好了 大家都带上手电
Oh, my God, could it be?
天哪 会是那个吗
Yes!
太好了
My mother put an "I love you" brisket in my backpack.
我妈妈在我包里放了鸡胸肉"爱心便当"
Quick, get forks.
快 拿叉子
You don't need forks.
不需要拿叉子
It's so tender, it falls apart in your hands.
多嫩的鸡胸肉啊 用手一撕就行了
He's right.
他说的没错
I feel like we're forgetting something important.
我觉得我们好像忘了啥重要的事
Me, too. But what?
我也是 但是什么捏
Maybe a Tupperware bowl of roasted potatoes and carrots?
也许是忘了整整一盒的烤土豆和胡萝卜
- Yes! - Yes!
-太好了 -太好了
Now remember, you were given powerful pain medication
记住 你刚吃了强力止痛药
and a muscle relaxer,
还有肌肉松弛剂
so, uh, don't operate heavy machinery.
所以 千万别去操作重型机械
Try not to choke on your own drool.
小心别让自己口水噎到窒息
Wait.You have to help me get into bed.
等等 你得哄我上♥床♥睡觉啊
Sheldon has to get me into bed.
谢尔顿哄我睡觉
Bet you never thought I'd say that.
我猜你怎么都想不到我会说这话
Yes.
是啊
The charm of your drug-addled candor knows no bounds.
你服下的药物副作用有无限可能
You know, people think you're this weird robot man
都说你跟个奇怪的机器人一样
who's so annoying all the time, and you totally are.
一直都很烦人 说得一点没错
But then it's like that movie Wall-E at the end.
但现在你就像电影《瓦力》里结局那样
You're so full of love,
充满了爱心
and you can save a plant
简直能拯救整个一株植物
and get fat people out of the floaty chairs.
拯救那些陷入滑滑椅不能自拔的肥佬
That's a fairly labored metaphor,
你这个比喻相当不伦不类
but I appreciate the sentiment behind it.
不过对这故事隐含的观点 我很欣赏
Sing "Soft Kitty" to me.
唱"乖乖猫"给我听
"Soft Kitty" is for when you're sick.
"乖乖猫"是唱给生病的人的
You're not sick.
你又没生病
Injured and drugged is a kind of sick.
我受伤了还服了药 就相当于生病
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Wait, wait.
等等
Let's sing it as a round.
我们来唱和声吧
I'll start.
我来起头
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
So, that's where you come in.
我唱到这儿你该加进来唱了
I'll start over.
我再从头唱起
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
I've got all night, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我有一整晚跟你耗哦
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...
乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
快乐猫 瞌睡猫
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表