我建议你们 尽量别捣乱
I suggest you keep the shenanigans to a minimum
因为雪橇救护队要18小时才能到达
as medical help is 18 hours away by dogsled.
你在搞什么玩意
What are you working on?
弩弓
Crossbow.
伙计们 我能说几句吗
Hey, guys, can I just say something?
我们是不是应该仔细想想
How about we take a moment to think about
我们所在的位置
where we are right now?
这算是 世界之巅了
This is literally the top of the world.
人类历史上只有屈指可数的几位
Only a handful of people in all of human history
能目睹我们看到的景象
will ever see what we are going to see.
他说得对
He's right.
是啊
Yeah, wow.
相当有纪念意义
It is remarkable.
谁想看电影
So, who's up for a movie?
好主意 看什么呢
Good idea, what do you think?
《大北极》还是约翰·卡朋特的《怪形》
Ice Station Zebra or John Carpenter's The Thing?
双片连映吧
I say double feature.
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready!
吃什么
What are we having?
"再造"泰国菜
Reconstituted Thai food.
-带了脱水低钠酱油吗 -带了
- Did you bring the dehydrated low-sodium soy sauce? - Check.
-冻干辣芥末 -带了
- Freeze-dried spicy mustard? - Check.
速冻糙米 不是白米
Flash-frozen brown rice, not white?
抱歉
Uh, oh, sorry.
别担心
Not to worry.
我藏起来了
I hid it.
气死你
Bazinga!
你占了我的专座
You're in my spot.
等不及做弩弓了 给我找根冰柱
There's no time for a crossbow. Find me an icicle.
三个月啊 真是爽到家了
Three months. This is gonna be great!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表