Other than the lack of water, how is it not?
除了没有水 怎么不符合
Wait, wait. Sheldon, stop being crazy for a second.
等等 谢尔顿 先别发疯
How much is something like this worth?
这种东西值多少钱
Well, it's tough to say since it's hot,
这么抢手的东西很难估价
but on the underground market, my guy figures...
不过在黑市里 我朋友估价
Your guy Eddie Crispo?
你是指艾迪·克里斯波吧
Yes.
是滴
He figures ten, maybe 15 thousand.
他估价一万到一万五
Okay, that's a lot of money.
既然值这么多钱
The wise thing to do is invest it in something practical.
明智之举是用它投资更实用的东西
Like a jet ski.
比如水上摩托艇
Why do you want a jet ski?
你要摩托艇干嘛
All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis.
电影里有钱又帅的人都骑摩托艇
That can't just be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
We can't sell it.
我们不能卖♥♥它
We have to keep it
要保存它
and love it and polish it,
珍惜它 爱护它
and only take it out occasionally
只能偶尔拿出来
when we go to the park
去公园里
and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies.
重演电影里喜欢的场景
It's sad how great that sounds.
听着有意思 其实很无聊
Guys, it's stolen.
各位 这是偷来的
It should go back to Peter Jackson.
应该还给彼得·杰克逊[指环王导演]
He made the movies; it belongs to him.
他制♥作♥的电影 魔戒应该属于他
Fine.
行啊
He can have it back as long as he promises
可以换给他 只要他答应
to make me a hobbit in his next movie.
让我演下一部电影里的霍比特人
There are no Jewish hobbits.
没有犹太霍比特人
Clearly, you've never been to my house
显然你没在岁首节[犹太新年]
for dinner on Rosh Hashanah.
来我家吃饭
We are not blackmailing Peter J...
我们不能敲诈彼得·杰
All right, where's the ring?
够了 魔戒哪去了
You mean my ring?
你是说我的魔戒吗
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
The ring was unguarded.
魔戒无人看护
It was just sitting on the table.
就这么放着台面
Anyone could have taken it.
谁都能拿走
Proof? I did.
证据 我拿了
- Give me that. - Look, let's be reasonable.
-给我 -大家理智点
We all want to do different things with the ring,
我们都对魔戒抱有不同的想法
but your ideas are stupid, and I want a jet ski.
但你们的想法太傻 我要的可是摩托艇
I found it. The ring is mine.
我找到的 魔戒是我的
I don't understand why in this group I never get my way.
我不明白 为啥每次都不能我说了算
You always get your way.
有哪次不是你说了算
I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
你把魔戒给我 才是每次我说了算
Hey, guys.
各位
Enjoying your food that I actually
喜欢我给你们上的
brought you instead of promising food,
不是你们点的菜
but bringing you a box of random crap?
是我随意找的一堆垃圾
Yeah, it's delicious.
很好吃
The sarcasm's a little stale, though.
就是讽刺的话不太新鲜
Hey, how about this?
要不这样吧
Until we figure out what to do with the ring,
确定如何处理魔戒前
Penny holds on to it.
由佩妮来保管
What ring?
什么戒指
This ring.
这枚戒指
Looking for something?
在找东西吗
Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
你能保管几天吗
- Why? - It's a prop from a movie,
-为什么 -这是部电影的道具
And we're kind of fighting over it.
我们正为此争吵呢
Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry
只想说清楚 我男朋友给我的
my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie,
第一件珠宝是电影里的道具
and I don't even get to keep it?
而且我还不能拥有它
If you had gone out with me three years ago,
如果你三年前跟了我
by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch
你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达
that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
塞进猫肚子从德占比利时偷运出的胸针
How am I looking now?
现在感觉我还好吧
You hit me!
你打我
I'm bleeding!
我在流血
What was that?
什么情况
Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him.
谢尔顿想偷魔戒 我给了他一拳
That's my girl.
干得好
So, Sheldon,
谢尔顿啊
how's it feel to get beaten up by a girl?
被一个女人家揍的感觉如何
It's not the first time.
反正不是第一次了
I have a twin sister whose assaults began in utero.
在子♥宫♥里我那胞姐就开始欺负我
If only I'd had the presence of mind to reabsorb her,
如果当年我能一直坚定的吸收掉她
then I'd have a mole with hair in it
我也就多了一颗长毛的痣
instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter.
这样也不会收到那些无聊的圣诞贺卡了
Gentlemen, have you come to the realization
先生们 你们还没有觉悟吗
that the only reasonable course of action
最明智的选择
is to sell the ring and divide the money?
就是卖♥♥了魔戒再分钱
No.
没门
I was afraid of that.
我就怕你这么说
Go ahead.
说吧
Greetings from Mumbai.
在孟买♥♥问候大家
I am Raj's attorney, Venkatesh Koothrappali.
我是拉杰的律师 文卡塔斯·库萨帕里
Also my cousin.
也是我表哥
You brought a lawyer?
你居然还找了个律师
Don't answer that.
这个不用回答
I'll get straight to the point.
我就直说了
My client's prepared to surrender
我的委托人准备放弃
any interest he has in the ring
他在这枚魔戒上的一切利益
in exchange for two Kawasaki Jet Skis.
来交换两辆川崎水上摩托
We're not giving him two Jet Skis.
两辆水上摩托是不可能的
Look, we're big boys,
听着 大家都成年人了
why don't we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle?
我们何不都退一步海阔天空呢
One Kawasaki Jet Ski. Done and done.
一辆水上摩托就够了 怎么样
No Jet Skis.
半辆都不给
All right, forget the Jet Skis.
好吧 不谈水上摩托了
Forget the Jet Skis? That was our line in the sand!
你说什么 这是我们的底线
What happened to "tear them a new one?"
你就这点招数吗
What can I say? They played hardball. We lost.
那你要我怎样 他们态度强硬 我们输了
You're useless.
你这没用的东西
I told you that when you hired me.
你来雇我时我就说了
I'm signing off now.
我要下线了
Call your mother. She worries.
记得联♥系♥你妈 她担心你呢
Okay, just so you know, if we're bringing in cousins who are lawyers,
知道吗 向别人介绍自己的律师表兄时
prepare for shock and awe.
要准备好被雷
You know what? I am ending this.
告诉你们 我来了结这件事
Penny didn't want to hold the ring anymore.
佩妮不想再保管魔戒
She gave it to me. I have it. I'm sending it back.
她还给了我 现在我手上 我要寄回去
Where's the ring?
魔戒呢
You mean this ring?
你是指这个魔戒吗
Next time be aware of your surroundings
下次在公共厕所里排尿
while urinating in a public men's room.
记得要耳听八方环顾四周
Give me that.
快给我
No, it's mine.
才不 这是我的
It's all of ours.
我们都有份
- Okay, now, this is ridiculous! - Then let go!
-得了 这也太荒唐了 -那就放手
I'm not letting go. You let go.
偏不 你干嘛不放手
I say this ring belongs
要我说 谁坚持到最后
to the last person who can hold on.
魔戒就归谁
Fine. But can't we go home and start this?
行啊 我们回家再开始吗
Sure. Let go of the ring.
当然 那现在先放手
All right, it starts now.
好吧 那就从现在开始
You do realize there's a giant bug movie marathon
今晚科幻频道有巨虫电影联播
tonight on the Syfy Channel.
你们都还记得吧
Wait, my laptop.
慢 我的笔记本还没拿
You know, there's a point no when this becomes idiotic.
这也太白♥痴♥了 一点也没意义了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表