在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数
we imply that we we'll be the crushers of Wesley.
暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人
Okay, I'm sorry, honey,
好吧 抱歉亲爱的
but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people
但你这样写 看起来就好像有好多粉丝
who like Wesley Crusher.
喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏
No! Again, it's not the Wesley Crushers.
不 再次强调 不是卫斯理·柯洛夏粉丝群
It's the Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理·柯洛夏终结者
No, if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley,
如果你想表示 你将彻底打败卫斯理
it'd be the Wesley Crushers.
就该直接写 打倒卫斯理·柯洛夏
Do you people even hear yourselves?
听听你们说的什么胡话
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
这不是什么卫斯理·柯洛夏斯
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
也不是卫斯理粉丝群
It's The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理终结者
Hey, look.
看哪
They named their team after me.
他们那队是以我名字命名的
No, it's not the...
不 这才不是...
Never mind.
算了
So, we're all clear on the bet and the stakes?
好了 都清楚打赌内容和赌注了
Oh, yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated
当然 输的一方将接受公开羞辱
in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.
具体方式由胜者选定
FYI: I plan on having you publish a scientific paper
告诉你 我准备让你们发表篇科学论文
(指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设)
expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis.
详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设
Ouch again.
再次唉哟
Hey, Sheldon,
你好 谢尔顿
I just wanted you to know
我只想告诉你
that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.
我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地
Oh, yes?
真的吗
Well, before I respond, let me a you a question.
回应你之前 我先问你个问题
Is your mother a good or poor bowler?
你妈妈保龄球打得好不好
After you.
你先
No, after you...
不 你先
as we are currently crushing you, Wesley.
因为我们准备终结你 卫斯理
It's customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first.
右边球道的选手先投 这是种习惯
All right.
好吧
It's a custom, not a rule.
只是种习惯 并非规则
I so loathe you.
我真鄙视你
That's right, Sheldon.
就是这样 谢尔顿
Embrace the dark side.
要学会接受社会阴暗面
That's not even from your franchise!
你根本没权利跟我这么说
I, um, I want you to know that even though we're on opposite sides,
我想让你知道 即使我们是对立一方
I, I bear you no ill will.
我始终对你并无恶意
Thank you, Stuart. It's nice to know.
谢谢 斯图尔特 很高兴知道这点
People from opposite sides often have good relationships.
对立双方的人 往往都关系非常好
You know, Romeo and Juliet...
比如 罗密欧与朱丽叶
Tony and Maria from West Side Story,
《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚
what's-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar.
《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞
I'm gonna bowl now.
我要去掷球了
Be the ball, Howard.
人球合一 霍华德
Leave me alone, Sheldon.
别烦我 谢尔顿
You weren't the ball.
你没做到人球合一
Hey, thanks.
谢谢
This is fun, huh?
很好玩是吧
Yeah.
对呀
It's good that we got out and did something physical.
很高兴我们能出来 来点体育锻炼
Gets us out of our heads.
能分散下注意力
You get in your head,
人一旦纠结什么事
you start to overthink, overanalyze,obsess, you worry.
很容易就会想多 钻牛角尖 心神不宁还烦恼
That's not what we're doing tonight.
但今晚咱不这样
Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.
今晚咱就专心玩保龄球
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这样
and someday-- we don't know when-- maybe you'll love me back.
也许有一天 未来的某一天 你也会爱回我
Ooh, I'm up.
唔 该我了
Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don!
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 加油
Excuse me.
不好意思
I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.
真不知道你们是在为谁加油 我现在可是球哦
The ball! The ball!
球球 加油
The ball! The ball! The ball! The ball!
球球 加油
Thank you, Jesus!
感谢上帝
As my mother would say.
我妈肯定会这么说
I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.
很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了
Oh, yeah, me, too.
是呀 我也是
It's always tough when the "L" bomb gets dropped
在你毫无准备的时候 面对突如其来的示爱
and you're not ready for it.
一向都很难处理的
Tell me about it.
说来听听
I dated this one girl,
我就跟这么个女孩约会过
and I told her that I loved her,
我跟她示爱的时候
and she said she wasn't sure.
她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]
And she strung me along for almost two years.
然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间
It was brutal.
那实在太残忍♥了
Oh, I'm sorry.
太遗憾了
Thanks.
谢谢安慰
I wish she had just broken up with me right there,
宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手
and put me out of my misery.
长痛不如短痛
Really?
真的
Yeah, would have been kinder.
对 那样反而好
Wil, you're up.
威尔 到你了
Oh, that's me.
该我了
Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head?
你刚让威尔·惠顿给你洗♥脑♥了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
He's evil. He plays evil mind games.
他是个魔鬼 最擅长邪恶的心理战
(参见S03E05 谢尔顿的悲惨受骗遭遇)
Did he tell you his grandmother died?
他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了
No!
没有
Well, if he does, don't believe it.
他要是这么说 千万别信
He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.
他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情
Yes!
太棒了
Enjoy the accolades now, Wil Wheaton,
好好享受这一时的欢呼吧 威尔·惠顿
but like your time on Star Trek: Next Generation,
但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运
your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived.
你这种自鸣得意 注定只能是一时的
Penny, you're up.
佩妮 该你了
All right, remember, his meemaw's alive
好了 记住 他奶奶还活着
and be the ball.
还有 人球合一
Yeah, I got it.
好 明白
We really need a strike here.
我们必须要打出个全中啊
I know.
我知道
So just take your time and concentrate.
所以慢慢来 集中注意力
Leonard, stop pressuring me.
莱纳德 别再给我施压了
I'm not pressuring you.
我没在给你施压
Yeah, you are! Just back off!
你就是在 给我让开
Okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut up.
好吧 抱歉 我这就闭嘴
I didn't mean "shut up."
我没想让你闭嘴
Fine. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
好 告诉我该怎么说 我照做就是了
No...
不
This isn't fair to you, Leonard. I'm sorry.
莱纳德 这对你不公平 我很抱歉
Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你这是去哪
Penny, come back!
佩妮 快回来
I'll get you ice cream!
我再给你买♥♥冰激凌
No, let her go.
别 让她走吧
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
If she leaves, it's over!
她要是走了 就完啦
I'm pretty sure it's already over.
我很确定 我们已经完了[情侣关系]
Tough luck, Sheldon.
谢尔顿 运气不佳嘛
You did this, didn't you?
是你干的 是不是
Do you think I would really break up a couple
你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛
just to win a bowling match?
我会拆散一对情侣
No, I suppose not.
不 我想不会吧
Good. Keep thinking that.
很好 你就继续这么想吧
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, yeah, I'm telling you,
对的 我跟你说
(Match.com和eHarmony 均为婚恋交♥友♥网♥站)
the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony.
Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡
You know, I-I gotta call you back.
好了 我回头再打给你
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表