No thanks.
不了 谢谢
Fine.
好吧
Good night to you sir.
晚安 先生
Miss.
还有女士
Sorry about that.
真是抱歉
Ugh what can you do?
你又无能为力
Here.
过来
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Looks like Wolowitz got the net electrified.
看来沃罗威茨启动电网了
Sheldon are you okay?
谢尔顿你没事吧
I-I'm fine...
我 我没事
Although I'm no longer the master of my own bladder.
只是控制不了自己的膀胱了
My new computer came with windows 7.
我的新电脑装了瘟骑系统
Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than windows vista.
瘟骑比围死他更容易上手嘛
I don't like that.
这我可不喜欢
Don't you think looking for a new city to live in
你不觉得搬到新城市去
is a bit of an overreaction?
有点反应过激了吗
Our apartment was broken into
我们的公♥寓♥被盗
Our security system tried to kill me
我们的保安系统又差点杀了我
And as a result I'm leaving Pasadena forever.
因此 我决定永久搬离帕萨迪纳
Tell me how that's overreacting.
你说我这能叫反应过度吗
Come on Sheldon you can't move.
拜托 谢尔顿 你可不能搬
Don't you need to stay in one place
你不是该留在原地吗
so the mother ship can find you
这样你的母舰返回时候
when it returns?
才能找到你
Oh if that were only true.
真是这样就好了
Unfortunately as I'm earthbound for the foreseeable future
不幸的是 在可预见的将来 我还得呆地球上
I need to find a location that's more hospitable
一定得找个比帕萨迪纳
than the mean streets of Pasadena like...
更加友好安全的地方 比如
Enid Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州的伊尼德市
Low crime rate
低犯罪率
and high-speed internet connectivity...
加上高速网络
But no model train shops.
但没有火车模型店
Sorry Enid.
抱歉 伊尼德市
Is he quitting his job at the university?
他要辞了大学的工作吗
Oh no he's going to telecommute.
不 他准备远程办公
Everybody's really excited about it.
大家都乐见于此
All right.
好了
Boone North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州 布恩市
"Every summer since 1952
自1952年以前的每年夏天
Boone has hosted an outdoor amphitheater portrayal
布恩市都会在露天的原型剧场重演
Of the life and times of its namesake Dan'l Boone."
与之同名的丹尼尔·布恩时代的生活图景
Sounds like something that would attract the wrong crowd.
感觉这会吸引一帮不良分子过去
Penny you're from Nebraska correct?
佩妮 你来自内布拉斯加 对吗
Born and raised.
土生土长
It will take me a few days to get settled.
我要过几天才能安顿好
After I do I will e-mail you detailed PDFs
到时候我会发详细的文档给你
containing diagrams and instructions
包括图解和操作指南
that will guide you through packing and shipping
指导你打包和装运
the rest of my possessions to Bozeman Montana.
我余下的行李到蒙大拿州的波兹曼市
In the meantime please forward my mail.
同时 别忘了转发我的邮件
Any place specific
具体需要发给谁
Or just the Bozeman Montana loony bin?
还是只需发给蒙大拿州波兹曼市的疯人院
I sense you're making a joke
我知道你在开玩笑
But Bozeman does have a comedy club called the loony bin
但波兹曼市确实有家喜剧俱乐部叫疯人院
so do not forward my mail there.
别转发到那去
Oh come on.
拜托
So you were the victim of a crime.
你不幸成了盗窃案失主
That's part of life.
这本就是生活的一部分
When my great-grandfather first came to this country
我曾祖父第一次来美国时
he put all his hopes and dreams
把全部希望与梦想都寄托于
Into this little butcher shop he ran
他开在纽约下东区的
on the lower east side of New York.
那家小小的肉铺里
You know what happened?
你猜怎么着
Every customer who walked into that butcher shop
凡是去光顾他肉铺
and asked for a pound of liver
去买♥♥猪肝的人
got ripped off.
他都宰客没商量
But...
但是
Those people moved on and so should you.
那些人看开了走出来了 你也该这样
I am moving on.
我是走出来了啊
I'm going to be a Bozite.
我要搬去波兹曼市
(Bozite是德克萨斯州一个荒废的"鬼镇")
They call themselves "Bozites"?
他们会自称"波兹曼人"吗
They should. It's one of the first things
就该这么叫 这是我到那之后
I plan to bring up upon arrival.
计划的首要任务之一
Sheldon I can't believe I'm saying this
谢尔顿 我不敢相信我会这么说
But I'm going to miss you.
但我会想你的
Penny as you know I'm not comfortable
佩妮 要知道我不喜欢
with prolonged good-byes and maudlin displays of emotion
漫长的道别和离情别绪
so I prepared a short video.
所以我准备了一个短片
Greetings.
大家好
As you know I'm not comfortable with prolonged good-byes
要知道我不喜欢漫长的道别
and maudlin displays of emotion
和离情别绪
so I prepared this short video.
所以我准备了这个短片
The four of you are three of my closest friends
你们四位 有三位是我的好友
and one treasured acquaintance.
还有一位也是难得的点头之交
Though I cannot state categorically that my life
虽然我无法断言 没有了你们
will be diminished by not having you in it
我的人生将从此失色不少
I am comfortable if you choose to believe that.
但你们要这么想的话 我也没意见
Since you intend to remain
既然你们打算继续留在
in this lawless metropolitan area
这座罪案猖獗的大都市
statistics suggest that you will succumb to tragic
根据统计数据 在我们再见之前
and gruesome ends before we meet again.
你们就会死于非命 遭遇不测
Live long and prosper.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛[瓦肯人的经典手势]
Sheldon that's so...
谢尔顿 这实在是...
You might want to lock the door behind me.
我走后你们该及时锁门
This isn't Bozeman.
这里可不是波兹曼
How the hell do I know who's the friend
我怎么知道谁是好友
and who's the acquaintance?
谁又是泛泛之交
That is a bracing cold
冷得人心旷神怡
An invigorating cold.
冷得人精神一振
Lord is it cold!
天哪 好冷啊
Help you with your bags sir?
先生 我帮你拿包吧
Thank you fellow Bozite.
谢谢 波兹曼朋友
And may I say you are the living embodiment of all
你真是我们这美丽小镇的商会
the promises made by our lovely town's chamber of commerce.
所许承诺的最好体现
Wait!
等等我
Wait!
等等
Excuse me!
快给我回来
One ticket to Pasadena California please.
给我一张去加州帕萨迪纳市的票
Hey look who's back!
看看谁回来了
Interesting.
真有趣
The acquaintance is the first to greet me.
居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表