剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We gotta get out of here.
我们赶紧离开这
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, help me cover this up.
帮我把这个埋上
What's wrong?
怎么了
You see that flower?
看到那朵花没
What about it?
那花怎么了
I think it's wolfsbane.
它应该是乌头
What's that?
那是什么
Uh...haven't you ever seen the wolf man?
你有没有看过《狼人》
No.
没有
Lon ChAney Jr.? Claude Rains.
小隆·查内 克劳德·雷恩斯主演的
The original, classic werewolf movie?
原版 经典的狼人电影
No! What?
什么意思
You are so unprepared for this.
你真是什么都不懂啊
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Holy...
我的天
No.
不
Oh, god.
老天爷
Okay, just so you know,
你要知道
I'm not afraid of you.
我一点都不怕你
Okay, maybe I am.
也许害怕
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
I just wanna know something.
我只是想知道些事情
The girl you killed...
你杀的那女孩
She was a werewolf.
她是狼人
She was a different kind, wasn't she?
她是另外一个种类 对吧
I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf,
我是说她能变成一只真正的狼
and I know Scott can't do that.
而斯科特却做不到
Is that why you killed her?
所以你就杀了她
Why are you so worried about me
明明就是你朋友有问题
when it's your friend who's the problem?
为什么总是担心我呢
When he shifts on the field,
如果他在赛场上变形
what do you think they're gonna do.
你觉得他们会怎么做
Just keep cheering him on?
继续为他加油
I can't stop him from playing, but you can.
我无法阻止他参加比赛 但是你能
And, trust me...
相信我
You want to.
你也想阻止他
There. Stand.
在这里 站好
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在搞什么
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮帮忙
Okay, well, how 'bout you help me understand
好 那你老实告诉我
exactly how you came across this.
你是怎么发现的
We were looking for Scott's inhaler.
我们在找斯科特的助吸器
Which he dropped when?
什么时候掉的
The other night.
就那天晚上
The other night when you were out here
就是你们进林子寻找
looking for the first half of the body.
前上半身尸体的那个晚上
Yes.
是的
The night that you told me you were alone
当时你跟我说你一个人
and Scott was at home.
斯科特在家
Yes.
是的
No. Oh, crap.
不 该死
So you lied to me.
这么说你对我撒谎了
That depends on how you define lying.
那要看你怎么定义撒谎了
Well, I define it as not telling the truth.
不说实话就是撒谎
How do you define it?
你怎么定义
Mm, reclining your body in a horizontal position?
把你的身体放下直到水平位置
Get the hell out of here. Absolutely.
你给我滚蛋 没问题
I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial.
我没有找到关于附子草用于埋葬的资料
Just keep looking.
继续找
Maybe it's like a ritual or something,
也许这只是个形式上的东西
like maybe they bury you as a wolf.
就像他们把你当成狼一样埋了
Or maybe it's like a special skill, you know?
或者这也许是种特殊技能 懂吧
Like something you have to learn.
就像一种你必须学会的技能
I'll put it on my to-do list,
我要把它列入任务列表
right underneath figuring out how the hell
就放在今晚如何比赛的
I'm playing this game tonight.
下一项
Maybe it's different for girl werewolves.
也许对女狼人来说有所不同
Okay! Stop it!
够了 别说了
Stop what?
别说什么
Stop saying "Werewolves"!
别说狼人狼人的
Stop enjoying this so much.
别沉浸于此
Are you okay?
你还好吧
No! No, I'm not.
不 不好
I'm so far from being okay.
我超级不好
You know, you're gonna have to accept this,
斯科特你迟早都要
Scott, sooner or later.
接受现实的
I can't.
我接受不了
Well, you're gonna have to.
你必须得接受
No! I can't breathe. Aah!
不 我无法呼吸了
Ah, pull over!
靠边停车
Why? What's happening?
怎么了 怎么回事
You kept it?
你留下了这东西
What was I supposed to do with it?
那我该怎么做
Stop the car!
停车
Okay...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
We're good, you can...
没事了 你可以
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Stiles, you kown you can't call the special when I'm on duty.
斯泰尔斯 我值班时你不能呼这个特别号♥码
I just need to know if you got any odd calls.
我只想知道你有没接到奇怪的电♥话♥
Odd how?
怎么奇怪了
Uh, like an odd person or...
像个奇怪的人或是
A dog-like individual roaming the streets.
一条狗 像有人在街上游荡
I'm hanging up on you now.
我要挂电♥话♥了
No! Wai-wai-wai-wai-wait!
不 等等等等
Good bye!
再见
Dad?
爸爸
Dad! What the hell are you doing?
爸爸 你在这里干什么
He--he came out of nowhere, Allison.
他 他不知道从什么地方钻出来了 艾莉森
Are you trying to kill him?
你要杀了他吗
No, no, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
He just--he just ran out into the driveway.
他 他只是突然跑到路中间来了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's my fault. I'm sorry. You okay?
是我的错 不好意思 你没事吧
Yeah. Y-yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I swear.
我发誓
Sorry I hit your car.
不好意思撞了你的车
I was just coming to say hi.
我只是过来打个招呼
You sure you're okay?
你确定没事
Yeah, completely.
完全确定
Uhh. I should go, I've got a...
我该走了 我还要
lacrosse game to get to.
备战长曲棍球比赛
You're still coming, right?
你还是会来的吧
Of course I'm coming.
当然会去
We both are.
我们都会去
You gonna try to convince me not to play?
你是来说服我退赛的吗
I just hope you know what you're doing.
我只希望你清楚自己在做什么
If I don't play,
如果我不打比赛的话
I lose first line and Allison.
我就会失去首发位置和艾莉森
Allison's not going anywhere.
艾莉森又不会消失不见
And it's one game that you really don't need to play.
而且这场比赛你也不是非打不可
I wanna play!
我想打
I wanna be on the team.
我想和球队一起打比赛
I wanna go out with Allison.
我想和艾莉森约会
I want a semi-freaking normal life.
我也想过一些正常的生活
Do you get that?
你明白吗
I get it.
懂了
Just try not to worry too much
记得比赛的时候
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表