剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
So, Chris... Don't.
那么 克里斯 别
Just...
别
Your look communicates it perfectly.
你的表情表达得很清楚
Yes, I underestimated the danger.
是的 我低估了危险性
Yes, we should've acted sooner.
是的 我们应该趁早行动
Yes, I should've listened to you.
是的 我该听你的
Anything else?
还有吗
Or does that cover it?
还是都被我说完了
All I was going to say is
我只想说
You need to stop and get some gas.
你该去加油了
It's just weird.
奇怪了
Everybody's talking about what happened the other night,
每个人都在讨论那天晚上发生的事
and nobody knows it was us.
但没人知道我们在场
Thank you, for the protection of minors.
谢谢你 保护我们这些小喽啰
Lydia, do you think I made the wrong decision?
莉迪亚 我是不是做了个错误的选择
About that jacket with that dress?
你是说穿这件外套配裙子吗
Absolutely.
绝对是错误的
You know what I mean.
你知道我指的什么
Hello?
拜托
Scott locked us in a classroom
斯科特把我们锁在一间教室里
and left us for dead.
就把我们丢在那儿等死
He's lucky we're not pressing charges
我们没去告他
or making him pay our therapy bills.
没让他赔医药费 算他走运
We were watching his family's house.
我们监控了他的住所
Give me a second.
等我一下
Don't you have a test to get to?
你不是要考试吗
What's going on? Did you find Derek yet?
发生什么事了 你找到德里克了吗
I'm workin' on it.
我正在找
You go take your test.
快去考试
All right, dad, listen to me.
好吧 爸爸 听我说
Go! This is really important.
快走 这个真的很重要
You have to be careful tonight, okay?
今晚小心点 好吗
Especially tonight.
特别是今晚
Stiles, I'm always careful.
斯泰尔斯 我一向很谨慎的
Dad, you've never dealt with
爸爸 你从来没有
this kind of thing before, okay?
跟这种东西打过交道 知道吗
At least not like this.
从没像这个恐怖
I know, which is why I brought in people who have.
我知道 所以我找了有经验的人
State detective.
联邦警探
Go take your test.
快去考试
Allison.
艾莉森
Mr. Mccall,
麦高先生
Please take a seat.
找位置坐下
You have 45 minutes to complete the test.
你们有45分钟做题
25% of your grade can be earned
你们只需要在卷子封面上
right now simply by writing
写上你的名字
your name on the cover of the blue book.
就可以得25%的分了
However, as happens every year,
但是 鉴于每年总有学生
one of you will inexplicably
让人无法理解地
fail to put your name on the cover,
忘记在封面写名字
and I'll be left yet again questioning
我又要再次考虑
my decision to ever become a teacher.
我到底适不适合做老师
So let's get the disappointment over with.
所以 别让我失望了
Begin.
开始
A所有朋友
3.当今晚月圆时 你会杀
B一些朋友
A所有朋友
Mr. Mccall?
麦高同学
Mr. Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯同学
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Stiles, I can't...
斯泰尔斯 我不能
What's happening? Are you changing?
怎么了 你要变形了吗
No.
不是
No, I can't breathe.
不 我呼吸困难
Here, use this.
用这个
Come on, do it.
快 用这个
I was having an asthma attack?
我哮喘发作了吗
No, you were having a panic attack.
不 你精神恐慌
But thinking you were having an asthma attack
不过你就当做是哮喘发作了
actually stopped the panic attack.
还能减轻恐慌症状
Irony.
反话呢
How did you know to do that?
你怎么知道这样做
I used to get them after my mom died.
我妈妈死后我就学会了
Not fun, huh?
不好玩儿 对吧
I looked at her, and it was Like
我看着她 就像
someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer.
有人用锤子在我肋骨锤了一下
Yeah, it's called heartbreak.
这叫心碎
About 2 billion songs written about it.
约有20亿首歌♥里唱过呢
I can't stop thinking about her.
我无法停止想她
Well, you could think about this
你该这样想
her dad's a werewolf Hunter,
他爸爸是射杀狼人的猎人
and you're a werewolf,
而你是一只狼人
So it was bound to become an issue.
这就是你们之间的结了
That wasn't helpful.
这样没用
Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped,
兄弟 是的 你被甩了
and it's supposed to suck.
被甩本身就是件很糟糕的事
No, that's not it.
不 跟这个没关
It was like I could feel everything in the room,
我好像能感觉房♥间里的所有事物
everyone else's emotions.
包括别人的情绪
It's got to be the full moon.
就是因为圆月之夜来了
So we'll lock you up in your room later
所以我们会把你锁在一间屋子里
just like we planned.
照我们安排的那样
That way the Alpha, who is your boss,
这样的话 阿尔法狼 你的首领
can't get to you, either.
就找不到你了
I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room.
我觉得光是把我锁起来 还不够
What, you mean because if you get out,
什么 难道你担心自己逃出来
you'd be caught by hunters?
然后被猎人逮住
No.
不是
Because if I get out...
万一我逃出来了
I think I might kill someone.
我也许会杀人
So, what, another night of
也就是说 又会重现
kicking through leaves in the woods?
那晚杀人的场景
I prefer to think of it as another night trying to
我宁愿认为这是为了保护
keep innocent people from being killed.
无辜的人不受伤害
A list which now includes my daughter.
现在这个名单包括我的女儿
How do we know it won't try going after her again?
我们怎么知道它的目标不再是她
It won't go after Allison.
它的目标不是艾莉森
It won't have any target at All,
它没有什么目标了
not on a full moon.
在月圆之夜没有
How come?
为什么
An alpha is like any other werewolf on a full moon.
在月圆之夜 阿尔法狼跟其他狼人一样
It struggles under its sway,
也会挣扎难熬
Which means tonight is our best chance to catch it,
也就是说今晚在它迷失目标时
when it's unfocused.
是我们最好的机会
Yeah, but what if it has a reason to stay focused?
要是它有办法保持警惕怎么办
Oh, do you know something we don't?
你知道什么我们不知道的
I just don't like surprises.
我只是不喜欢有什么意外
But you're the expert,
但你是专家
so you tell me.
你告诉我
What about Derek?
德里克呢
He's smarter than that.
他可就聪明多了
He won't be out tonight.
他今晚不会出来
There's cops everywhere.
到处都是警♥察♥
And if for some reason
如果因为什么原因
He is if he is...
他 出来 如果他出来
You find him,
你们找他了
You kill him,
你们杀了他
You cut him in half.
你们把他砍成两半
Anybody want a cookie?
谁要点心
Oh, man, you got something on your...
你嘴唇上有点儿...
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表