剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Here, let me.
在这儿 让我来
Thanks.
谢谢
You want the bite?
想不想咬一口
What?
什么
Do you want a bite?
你要咬一口吗
No.
不了
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you doin' okay?
你没什么事儿吧
I mean, since the other night?
自从那晚以后
Better than I thought I would be.
比我想象得要好
You still thinking about everything that happened?
你还在想着那天发生的事儿吗
Mostly about Scott.
主要是关于斯科特
I haven't talked to him.
那天晚上之后就再也没和他说过话
Probably a good idea.
不说话是个好主意
You don't think I made a mistake, do you?
你觉得我没有做错 是吧
No.
没有
In fact,
事实上
I think he got...
我觉得
exactly what he deserves.
他是罪有应得
All right, geniuses,
好了 天才们
Listen up.
听好了
Due to the recent pink eye epidemic--
由于最近红眼病的流行
Thank you, Greenberg--
谢你了 格林伯格
The following people have made
以实习成绩为基础
first line on a probationary basis,
强调一下 是"实习"成绩
emphasis on the word "Probationary."
以下队员进入首发
Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯
Welcome to first line.
欢迎进入首发
Taylor, and, uh...
泰勒 和
Oh, for the love of crap.
真是悲催啊
I can't even read my own writing.
我自己都看不清自己写的字了
What is that, an "S"?
这是啥字儿 "斯"
No, no, that's not an "S."
不 怎么可能是"斯"
That's a--that's a--
应该 应该是
that's a "B." That's a "B."
应该是"别" 是个"别"
It's definitely a "B."
绝对是"别"字
Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and, Uh...
罗德里格斯 泰勒 还有
Bilinski.
别林斯基
Bilinski!
别林斯基
Shut up!
闭嘴
Yes, sir.
是 教练
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
It's Biles.
别尔斯[也有胆汁之意]
Call me Biles, or I swear to god i'll kill you.
喊我别尔斯 不然我发誓砍死你
One more thing.
还有件事儿
From here on out, immediately,
从现在起 即刻起
We're switching to co-captains.
实行双队长制度
Congratulations, Mccall.
恭喜你 麦高
What?
什么
What do you mean, what?
什么什么
Jackson, this takes nothing away from you.
杰克逊 你又没有什么损失
This is about combining separate strengths into one unit.
这么做是为了把每个人的力量聚合在一起
This is about taking your unit, Mccall's unit,
这是把你的小队 麦高的小队
we're making one big unit.
合并成一个大队
Mccall, it's you and Jackson now.
麦高 你现在和杰克逊共同负责
Everybody else...
其他人
asses on the field!
给我滚去训练
Asses on the field!
给我滚去训练去
Dude, can you believe this?
哥们儿 难以置信啊
You're a captain.
你现在是队长了
I'm first line.
我进入首发
I'm first freaking line!
我是首发啦
Don't think we're gonna let this go.
别以为我们会就此罢休
He's not gonna be much of a co-captain in traction.
他别想尝到太多双队长的甜头
Yeah, 'cause it's not like he scores more than anyone else.
是啊 他又不是比别人多进很多球
oh, is that your opinion, my best friend?
你是这么想的吗 好哥们儿
The opinion of your best friend is,
你好哥们儿想的是
who the hell cares who's team captain?
谁在乎哪个是队长
He's a good player.
他是个好球员
And you need to seriously get a grip.
你得好好掌握下窍门
Let it go.
别纠结了
Are you not freaking out?
你不紧张吗
I'm freaking out.
我好紧张啊
What's the point?
你想表达什么
It's just a stupid title.
就是个愚蠢的称号♥而已
And I could practically smell the jealousy in there.
我刚才几乎可以闻得到醋味
Wait, you smelled jealousy?
等等 你闻到了醋味
Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten.
对 好像满月把我的七窍灌开了
Can you pick up on stuff like,
那你能感觉到其他的吗
I don't know, desire?
比如说 欲望
What do you mean desire?
什么意思啊欲望
Like sexual desire?
比如说 性♥欲♥
Sexual desire?
性♥欲♥
Yeah, sexual desire.
是的 性♥欲♥
Lust, passion, arousal.
渴望 激♥情♥ 性奋
From Lydia?
莉迪亚的吗
What? No, in a general, broad sense,
什么 不是 总体的 广义上的
can you determine sexual desire?
你能不能感觉出性♥欲♥
From Lydia to you?
莉迪亚对你的 是吗
Fine, yes, from Lydia to me.
就算是吧 莉迪亚对我的
Look, I need to know if I have a
我想知道
chance with this girl, okay?
我和这姑娘有没有机会 好吗
I've been obsessing over her
我从三年级开始
since the third freakin' grade.
就对她着迷了
Why don't you just ask her?
为什么不直接问她
Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation.
为了避免受到奇耻大辱啊
Thank you, Scott.
谢谢了 斯科特
Okay? So, please, can you just go
麻烦你 帮帮忙
up and ask her if she likes me?
过去问问她喜不喜欢我
See if her heartbeat rises,
看她会不会呼吸急促
pheromones come out.
激素分泌
Fine.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你哟
You're my best friend in the whole world.
你是我全世界最好的朋友
Hey, Lydia?
莉迪亚
Can we talk for a second?
能和你讲两句话吗
Of course.
当然
Is this about the other night?
是关于那晚上的事儿吗
You needed someone to talk to?
你想找个人诉说诉说
Just I needed to ask you something.
我只是想问你些事情
Do you, uh...
你
Do you know if Allison still likes me?
你知不知道 艾莉森还喜欢我吗
Of course she still likes you.
她当然还喜欢你
Really?
真的吗
She'll always like you.
她会一直喜欢你的
As friends.
但只是朋友般的喜欢
Just friends.
仅仅是朋友的喜欢
Just friends.
朋友的喜欢
If you ask me--
如果你问我
of course, nobody asks me--
当然 没人问过我
She made a big mistake.
她犯了个大错
Ask me how I know that.
想知道我为什么知道这一点吗
How?
为什么
Because I know you locked us
因为我知道你把我们关在那
in there to protect us.
是为了保护我们
Because I know that when a guy risks his life for you,
因为我知道一个男生会为了你赴汤蹈火
you should be grateful.
你该万分感激
Are you grateful?
你很感激吗
I think you'd be pretty surprised
我觉得当你发现
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表