剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It was too dark to see much,
天太黑看得不是很清楚
but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf.
但我敢肯定是一匹狼
Is this a party or a date?
这到底是派对还是约会
Maybe both.
两个都算
And her name is?
那个女孩叫什么
Allison.
艾莉森
Everything in my life is somehow perfect.
我生活中的一切都很完美
Why are you trying to ruin it?
为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢
You're cursed, Scott.
你被诅咒了 斯科特
You want to be a little high school amateur,
你是想一直做个高中生菜鸟
or do you want to go pro?
还是成为专业运动员
A wolf could chase down its prey,
狼找到猎物后
hobbling it by tearing at the ankles.
会撕裂猎物的脚踝来控制它
You know, you've got everyone thinking everything's fine
你让所有人认为你一切都很好
and normal about you,
你很正常
but don't think for a second I've given up on finding out
但不要以为我会放弃发现
what your little secret is.
你那小秘密到底是什么
Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason,
杰克逊 如果你想早退的话
you let me know.
跟我打个招呼
You think he's the alpha?
你觉得他就是阿尔法狼
We're about to find out.
我们会查出来的
Lock it, lock it!
锁上 快锁上
Do I look like I have a key?
我看起来像是有钥匙吗
Grab something!
随便找个东西
What? Anything!
什么 什么都行
No.
不要
Yes.
没事
Stiles, no, don't.
斯泰尔斯 不要
Come back, come back!
回来 快回来
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Where is it?
它在哪
Where'd it go?
它跑哪去了
That won't hold, will it?
这样是守不住的 对吧
Probably not.
八成不行
The desk.
用桌子
Shh, stop, stop.
停一下 停一下
The door's not gonna keep it out.
门是挡不住它的
I know.
我懂
I hate your boss.
我讨厌你的老板
What?
什么
Deaton, the alpha?
那阿尔法狼
Your boss.
就是你老板 迪顿
No.
不是的
Yes, murdering psycho werewolf.
就是他 有暴♥力♥倾向的精神病狼人
They can't be.
不可能是他
Oh, come on.
醒醒吧
He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later
他消失十秒钟后 那玩意就出现了
to toss Derek 20 feet through the air?
把德里克扔了二十多英尺高
That's not convenient timing?
这不可能是巧合吧
It's not him.
不会是他的
He killed derek.
他杀了德里克
No, Derek's not dead.
不会的 德里克不会死的
He can't be dead.
他不能死
Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay?
大摊鲜血从他嘴里喷出 看到了吗
That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury.
那可不是什么轻伤
He's dead, and we're next.
他死了 接下来就到我们了
Okay, just
好吧 那么
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
We get to my jeep, we get out of here,
冲进我的吉普车 我们离开这里
you seriously think about quitting your job, good?
你要认真考虑下把那份工作辞了 好吗
No, they don't open.
不用了 不会是开着的
The school's climate-controlled.
学校是气候控制的
Then we break it.
那就把它撞开
Which will make a lot of noise.
那样会很吵的
Then we run really fast.
那就跑快点
Really fast.
要非常快
Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?
斯泰尔斯 你的车前盖怎么了
What do you mean? Nothing's wrong.
什么意思 没什么问题啊
It's bent.
翘起来了
Dented?
塌下去了吗
No, I mean bent.
没有 是翘起来了
What the hell ha--
怎么会
That's my battery.
那是吉普的蓄电池
Don't.
不要
We have to move.
我们必须要跑
He could be right outside.
他可能就在外面
He is right outside.
他肯定在外面
Just let me take a look.
让我先看看
Anything?
看到了什么
No.
没有
Move now?
现在跑吗
Move now.
现在跑
This way.
这边
No, no, no, no.
不要 不要
What? Somewhere without windows.
什么 远离窗户
Every single room in this building has windows.
这栋楼每个房♥间都有窗户
Or somewhere with less windows.
那就找窗户少的地方
The locker room.
更衣室
Call your dad.
给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
And tell him what?
跟他说什么
I don't know, anything.
我不知道 什么都行
Gas leak, a fire, whatever.
煤气泄漏 火灾 什么都行
If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars,
那家伙看到外面停满了警车
it'll take off.
它就会逃走的
What if it doesn't?
要是它不怕呢
What if it goes completely terminator
要是它是个杀人狂
and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?
把连同我爸爸的所有警♥察♥都杀死怎么办
They have guns.
他们有枪的
Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet
没错 但就算是专杀狼人的子弹
to even slow him down, you remember that?
也只能减缓德里克的速度 还记得吗
Then we...we have to...
那我们 我们必须
We have to find a way out and just run for it.
那我们得找到出路逃命
There's nothing near the school for at least a mile.
学校方圆一英里内什么都没有
What about Derek's car?
德里克的车怎么样
That could work.
那能行
We go outside, we get the keys off his body,
我们出去 从他身上取下钥匙
ugh, and then we take his car.
然后开车走人
And him.
还要带上他
Fine. Whatever.
好 随你
I think I heard something.
我好像听到些什么
Like what?
比如
Shh, quiet.
闭嘴 安静点
Hide.
快躲起来
No, no, Stiles. No.
别 斯泰尔斯 别
Shh.
闭嘴
Son of a bitch! Quiet!
我靠 安静
Quiet my ass, what the hell
安你妈♥个♥头 你们他妈的
are you trying to do, kill me?
想做什么 吓死我吗
Both of you get out.
你们两个都给我滚出去
Just listen for half a second, okay?
就听我们说半秒钟 好吗
Not okay.
不行
Get the hell out of here right now.
马上给老子滚出去
God, just one second to explain.
老天 就给我们一秒钟解释解释
Just shut up and go.
闭上你的嘴给我滚
No, no.
不
Lydia says we're coming to get you.
莉迪亚说我们来接你
Please don't.
不用麻烦
I'm sure he's on his way.
我肯定他已经在路上了
He's only... 26 minutes late.
他也就迟到了 二十六分钟而已
You hear that?
你听听你说的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表