剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Her A.P. Classes push her GPA above a 5.0.
上提高班使她的平均学分达到了5.0以上
I'd actually like to have her I.Q. tested.
我真想测试下她的智商
And socially,
在社会实践中
she displays outstanding leadership qualities.
她展示了杰出的领导才华
I mean, she's a real leader.
她是个天生的领袖
Stiles, that's right, that's right.
斯泰尔斯 就是他
I thought "Stiles" was his last name.
我本以为"斯泰尔斯"是他的姓
His last name is "Stilinski."
他姓"斯蒂林斯"
You named your kid "Stiles Stilinski"?
你居然把孩子取名为"斯泰尔斯·斯蒂林斯"
No, that's just what he likes to be called.
不 是他自己想要这么称呼自己
Oh. Well, I like to be called "cupcake"...
好吧 那我情愿别人叫我"纸杯蛋糕"
What is his first name?
那他的名是什么
Wow, that's a form of child abuse.
这简直是变相虐待儿童啊
I don't--I don't even know how to pronounce that.
我 我连念都不会念
It was his mother's father's name.
这是他外公的名字
You must really love your wife.
你肯定很爱你妻子
Yeah, I did.
是的 她生前我很爱她
Well, this just became incredibly awkward.
气氛突然好尴尬
Hey, what do you say we get to the conference
不如我们步入正题 讨论一下
part of this conference, cupcake?
今天的重点怎么样 纸杯蛋糕
I like your thinking.
我同意
So, Stiles. Great kid.
斯泰尔斯 了不起的孩子
Zero ability to focus.
注意力完全不在学习上
Super smart. Never takes advantage of his talents.
特别聪明 但从不好好利用他的天资
How do you mean?
什么意思
Well, for his final question on his midterm exam,
在期中考试的最后一题
he detailed the entire history of the male circumcision.
他详尽地陈述了包皮手术的发展历史
Well, I mean, it does have...
其实这个问题
historical significance, right?
也挺有历史意义的 对吧
I mean...
我是说
I teach economics.
我教的是经济学
Ah, crap.
真糟糕
Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪里
Get to the school now.
马上到学校来
How about we get started?
我们能开始了吗
Sure.
没问题
Lately Scott's mind has been somewhere else,
最近斯科特的注意力在其他地方
as has his body.
他身心都不在学习上
Personally, I think it may have something
个人认为 他可能是受到了
to do with his home situation.
家庭环境的影响
Oh, well, personally,
个人认为
I'm not sure what you mean by "home situation."
不懂你说的"家庭环境"是指什么
Uh, specifically the lack of an authority figure.
我是指他缺少家长关怀
Yeah, I'm the authority figure, so...
我就是家长 所以
Sorry. Allow me to clarify.
抱歉 请容我说明
I mean the lack of a male authority figure.
我是说缺少男性家长的关怀
Oh. Well, trust me,
好吧 相信我
we're much better off without him in the picture.
没有他我们过得更好
Well, does Scott feel the same way?
斯科特也是这么想吗
Yes. I think so.
我想是的
I hope so.
我希望如此
But he's going through some difficult changes.
但他在经历一系列难以承受的变故
He just needs a...
他需要一些
little extra attention,
额外的关心
a guiding hand through this crucial stage
在他成长至关重要的阶段
of his development.
能得到好的引导
Allison Argent.
艾莉森·阿金斯
An incredibly sweet girl.
一个非常甜美的女生
And quick to adjust, despite all the moving around.
适应得很快 尽管不断搬家转校
We know it's hard on her,
我们知道这对她来说不容易
but, uh, it's a necessary evil.
但这是无法避免的
Necessary or not,
不管是不是无法避免的
I'd be prepared for some...
我都要准备
How do I put this?
怎么说呢
Rebelliousness?
叛逆是吗
We appreciate the concern,
很感谢您的关心
but we have a great relationship with our daughter.
但我们和女儿的关系很好
Very open and honest.
互相开诚布公
I'm happy to hear that.
很高兴您这么说
And let her know that I hope she's feeling better.
如果她好点了 请告诉我
Oh, she wasn't in class?
难道她没来上课吗
Oh, she wasn't in school.
是啊 她不在学校
I checked with the office.
我去办公室核实过了
Scott, you need to call me right now.
斯科特 你赶紧给我回电♥话♥
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Your mom?
你妈妈
Yeah, I'm dead. Ugh.
是的 我死定了
Allison, answering your cell phone will make discussing
艾莉森 现在接电♥话♥
the terms of your grounding much easier.
你的禁足期限还有商量的余地
Well, call me back before your punishment
记得在你的惩罚
reaches biblical proportions.
升级之前回电
Kate hasn't heard from her either.
凯特也没有她的消息
She doesn't do this.
她肯定不是自愿的
Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you?
打扰了 你们是艾莉森的父母吧
I'm Scott's mom, and I hate to say it,
我是斯科特的妈妈 我也不想这么说
but he's not answering his phone either.
但他也一直不接我电♥话♥
You're his mother?
你是他母亲吗
Funny how you say that like it's an accusation.
有意思 这句话听起来怎么像是谴责呢
Well, I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride,
我总不能自豪地说
since he basically kidnapped my daughter today.
基本上就是他今天绑♥架♥了我女儿吧
How do we know skipping school
谁知道逃课
wasn't your daughter's idea?
是不是你女儿的主意
My daughter...
我女儿
is right there.
就在那里
Let's go.
我们走
Where exactly have you been?
你们到底去哪了
Nowhere, Mom.
没去哪 妈妈
Nowhere, meaning not at school.
没去哪 那怎么没在学校
Kind of.
这个
It's not his fault.
这不怪他
It's my birthday, and we were--
今天我生日 我们就
Allison.
艾莉森
In the car.
上车
Allison!
艾莉森
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Move! Move!
让开 让开点
I'm okay.
我没事
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表