剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Like what?
做什么
Find the other half of the Body.
找到尸体的另一半
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
This is Allison.
我是艾莉森
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
She's the new girl.
她是新转来的那个女孩
She just moved here.
她刚搬到这里来
Oh,how do you like it?
你喜欢这里吗
I like it.
我非常喜欢
So Lydia's introducing you to everyone?
莉迪亚在把你介绍给大家吗
She's being so unbelievably nice to me.
真难以置信 她对我竟然非常友善
I wonder why.
我很好奇原因是什么
Maybe she gets how much being the new girl can suck.
也许她知道新来的处境会有多糟糕
Where did you get that?
你这件衣服哪来的
My jacket?
我的外套吗
It was in my locker.
在我储物柜里发现的
I think Lydia brought it back from the party.
我想是莉迪亚帮我从派对上拿回来的
She has my combination...
她有我储物柜的...
Did she say she brought it back
她有说是她自己拿回来的
or did somebody give her the jacket?
还是别人给她的吗
Like who?
比如谁
Like Derek.
比如德里克
Your friend?
你的朋友
He's not my friend.
他才不是我朋友
How much did you talk to him when he drove you home?
他载你回家的时候你跟他说了多少
Mmm,not much at all.
没说多少
What did you say?
你都说了什么
I...gotta get to class.
我得去上课了
Allison...
艾莉森
No,I really have to go.
我真的得走了
Derek!
德里克
Derek!
德里克
Stay away from her!
离她远点
She doesn't know anything!
她对这些一无所知
Yeah?
是吗
What if she does?
如果她知道些什么呢
You think your little buddy Stiles can just google werewolves,
你觉得你的兄弟斯泰尔斯谷歌♥一下狼人
and now you got all the answers,is that it?
你就能知道狼人的一切了 对吗
You don't get it yet, Scott,
你还只是一知半解 斯科特
but I'm looking out for you.
我这是在关照你
Think about what could happen.
想想可能会发生的吧
You're out on the field,
你在球场上
the aggression takes over.
狂躁的情绪控制了你
And you shift in front of everyone.
你在所有人面前变身为狼
Your mom,all your friends.
包括你的母亲 你所有的朋友
And when they see you...
如果他们看到你变身
Everything falls apart.
所有的一切都会分崩离析
What did you find?
你找到了什么
How did you find it?
你是怎么找到的
Where did you find it?
在哪里找到的
And,yes,I've had a lot of adderall,so...
没错 我嗑了很多阿得拉 所以...
I found something of Derek Hale's.
我在德里克·霍尔家家发现了点蛛丝马迹
Are you kidding? What?
你不是在开玩笑吧 是什么
There's something buried there...
那里埋了什么东西
I could smell blood.
我可以闻到血腥味
That's awesome!
太棒了
I mean, that's terrible.
不 这下糟了
Who's blood?
是谁的血
I don't know.
我不知道
But when we do,
一旦我们知道是谁的血
your dad nails Derek for the murder.
你♥爸♥爸就能以谋杀罪将德里克捉拿归案了
And then you help me figure out
你得帮我想办法
how to play lacrosse without changing.
怎么样在不变身的情况下上场打球
Because there's no way I'm not playing that game.
因为我无论如何都要上场比赛
Good luck, I guess.
祝你好运
Oh my god.
我的天
Hey, Lydia.
嘿 莉迪亚
You probably don't remember me.
也许你不记得我了
Um, I sit behind you in biology.
生物课我坐你后面
Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection.
我总是觉得我们有这种微妙的联♥系♥
Unspoken, of course.
不言而喻的
Maybe it'd be kind of cool to,
也许我们多了解下对方
get to know each other a little better.
是件挺不错的事
Hold on, give me a second.
慢着 给我一秒钟
Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said.
你刚才说的我一点都没听到
Is it worth repeating?
能再说一遍吗
No.
算了
Sorry.
对不起
I'll just sit.
我就坐着
You don't care.
别在意
Okay.
好吧
Did you do it?
注射了吗
He said not to make a habit Of it,
他说只要不要养成习惯
but one cortisone shot won't kill me.
一管可的松注射不会要了我的命
You should get one right before the game too.
你应该在赛前注射一管
The pros do it all the time.
专业运动员都这么做
You want to be a little high school amateur?
你是想一直做个高中生菜鸟
Or...do you want to go...
还是成为
Pro?
专业运动员
Ohh! God!
老天爷
The scent was the same.
气味是相同的
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?
所以他确实把尸体另一半埋在他的花♥园♥
Which means we have proof he killed the girl.
意味着我们有他杀了女孩的证据
I say we use it.
我觉得我们该利用这证据
How?
怎么用
Tell me something first.
先回答我
Are you doing this because you Want to stop Derek,
你这么做是为了阻止德里克
or because you want to play in the game,
还是你想参加比赛
And he said you couldn't?
但他却不同意
There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles--bite marks.
她腿上有咬痕 斯泰尔斯 咬痕
Okay.
好吧
Then we're gonna need a shovel.
那么我们需要把铁铲
Wait, something's different.
等等 有些不对劲
Different how?
怎么个不对劲
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's just get this over with.
我们赶紧了结了这事
This is taking way too long.
这得花好长时间
Just keep going.
接着挖
What if he comes back?
他要是回来了怎么办
Then we get the hell out of here.
那我们就离开这
What if he catches us?
他要抓住我们怎么办
I have a plan for that.
我有计划
Which is?
是什么
You run one way.
你跑一个方向
I run the other.
我跑另一个方向
Whoever he catches first, too bad.
他先抓住谁 太糟了
I hate that plan.
我讨厌这计划
Oh, stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下
Hurry.
加把劲
I'm trying. Did he have to
在加劲 他非得
Tie the thing in, like, 900 knots?
把这玩意打九百个节吗
I'll do it.
我来
What the hell is that?
这是什么鬼东西
It's a wolf.
是匹狼
Yeah, I can see that.
我看得出来
I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood.
我以为你说你闻到血 是人类的血
I told you something was different.
我告诉你了 有些不对劲
This doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表