剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
you're okay with it first.
征得你的同意
Sure.
没问题啊
Sounds you are just friends.
听起来你们只是朋友
Yeah, I mean.
是啊 只是朋友
It's not like I would take him to the coach's office
又不是我在他练长曲棍球的时候
during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything.
跟他在教练室里亲热之类的
Uh, about that.
那件事啊
Uh, look, it's okay.
没事
I'm just gonna call a tow truck.
我叫个拖车过来就行
Oh, I know a few things about cars.
我对车还是略懂一二的
Could be something simple.
应该不是太复杂的问题
I don't know.
我不知道
It's a pretty expensive car and
这车挺贵的
they pull all this warranty crap if you do your own repairs, right?
而且私自维修的话 他们就不保修了
Well...
那
I won't tell if you won't.
天知地知 你知我知
It's Jackson, right?
你叫杰克逊 对吧
Come here.
过来
I'll show you what to look for.
我告诉你要检查哪些地方
Oh, sorry.
我很抱歉
What?
怎么了
Your neck.
你的脖子
You hurt yourself?
自己弄伤的吗
Um... No.
不是
I mean, it's just-just a scratch.
我说 这不过是个抓伤
Well, it looks like more than a scratch.
看起来比抓伤严重多了
Kinda looks like claw marks.
有点像某种动物的爪痕
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, look, i'm just gonna call for a tow truck, okay?
我还是打电♥话♥叫个拖车过来吧
Is there any reason you're so reluctant to tell me
是不是有什么苦衷 你才这么不愿意
what it was that did that?
告诉我是什么东西弄的
What's up?
怎么啦
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Hey, Scott.
斯科特
Your friend here was having a car trouble,
你朋友车坏在这了
I was just taking a look.
我不过搭把手看一下而已
There's a shop right down the street.
那条街上就有一家店
I'm sure they have a tow truck.
我肯定他们有拖车
Yeah. You want a ride?
对啊 要载你一程吗
Hey, come on, Jackson.
来吧 杰克逊
You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself.
你一个人傻站在那真是帅呆了
Hey, boys.
小伙子们
Told you I knew a few things about cars.
早跟你说过了我对车略知一二
What, were you following me now?
怎么 你们是在跟踪我吗
Yes, you stupid freaking idiot.
没错 你这个大蠢货
You almost gave away everything right there.
你刚才差点把所有事都暴露了
What are you talking about?
你在胡扯什么
He thinks you're the second beta.
他以为你是第二只贝塔狼
What?
什么
He thinks you're me!
他把你当成我了
Dude, my jeep.
老兄 我的吉普
I can hear your heart beating
我可以在一公里开外
from a mile away-literally!
听到你的心跳声 毫不夸张地说
Now he thinks that there's something wrong,
现在他对这些事有所察觉
and now I have to keep an eye on you
那我就必须盯着你
so he doesn't kill you too!
以防你也被他杀掉
Okay, okay, okay...
好了 好了 好了
How about we just stepping away from self's jeep?[听]
我们能离自己车远点吗
You know this is your problem, not mine, okay?
这是你的问题 不是我的 好吗
I didn't say anything, which means
我只字未提 所以
you're the one that's gonna get me killed... Okay?
你才是连累我可能被杀的罪魁祸首 懂吗
This is your fault.
都是你的错
Can we stop hitting my jeep?
你们能不拿我的吉普撒气吗
Yo, all right, yo, guys, stop.
好了 你们别打了
All right?
好吗
If he may come after you,
如果他还跟踪你
I won't be able to protect you.
我一定不会再保护你
I can't protect anyone.
我谁也保护不了
Why are you looking at me?
你盯着我♥干♥什么
You know what? Now you have to do it.
知道吗 你现在骑虎难下了
Get me what I want,
给我想要的
and I will be fine protecting myself.
那样我就可以保护自己不受任何伤害了
No, you won't!
不行 不可能的
Just trust me-all it does
相信我吧 这一切
is make things worse.
只会把事情搞得更糟
Oh, yeah, really?
是吗 当真吗
You know, you can hear anything you want
你现在想听什么都能听见
and run faster than humanly possible.
跑得比所有正常人都快
Sounds like a real hardship, Mccall.
这些听起来可真让人苦恼啊 麦高
Yeah, I can run really fast now...
我现在是跑得快不假
Except half the time,
除了有一半的时间
I'm running away from people trying to kill me!
我都是在逃脱要杀我的人的魔掌
And I can hear things like...
还有我听见的东西都是像
like my girlfriend telling people
我的女朋友在跟我分手前夕
that she doesn't trust me anymore
跟别人说
right before breaking up with me.
她已经不再信任我了
I'm not lying to you!
我说的都是真话
It... ruins your life.
这会毁掉你的生活的
It ruined your life.
毁掉的是你的生活
You had all the power in the world,
你拥有了世上所有的力量
and you didn't know what to do with it.
而你却不知道怎么用
You know what it's actually like?
你知道这跟什么如出一辙吗
It's like you turned 16
这就像你满16岁了
and someone bought you a porsche
有人买♥♥了一台保时捷给你
when they should have started you out with a nice new Honda.
但他们却应该给你一辆破本♥田♥
Me?
至于我
I drive a porsche.
我开的是保时捷
What does that do?
这是干什么用的
We're about to find out.
我们要研究的就是这个问题
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼东西
I don't know.
不知道
Well... That was fun!
这个挺好玩的
Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out?
你还想试验其他的致命武器吗
Hold this.
拿着
W-what? Why?
什么 为什么
Because I thought I heard something.
因为我听到一些动静
So... What if you heard something?
所以 你听到打算怎么办
So... I want to find out what that something is.
所以 我打算去看看是什么动静
Don't worry.
别担心
It's probably nothing.
说不定什么都没有
Well, what if that nothing is something
那如果有些什么
and that something is something dangerous?
那东西还挺危险怎么办
Shoot it.
射死它
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
Trigger finger!
松开扳机
Oh! Oh, God, oh, God.
上帝 我的天哪
I'm so, so, so, so sorry.
真的太对不起了
Ohh... No, it's my fault.
没事 是我不好
Totally my fault.
完完全全是我的错
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
没事 我还挺好的
I didn't know it was you.
我不知道是你
If I knew it was you, I-I--
如果知道的话 我 我
Still would have pulled the trigger?
还是会开枪
No! Of course not.
不 当然不会
Seriously, I-I'm so sorry.
说真的 太对不起了
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah.
没事
I think so.
我觉得
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表