剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Because I didn't.
的确不是我发的
Did you drive here?
你开车过来的吗
Jackson did.
杰克逊开的
Jackson's here too? And Lydia,
杰克逊也在这儿 还有莉迪亚
what's going on?
发生什么事了
Who sent this text?
是谁发的短♥信♥
Where are you?
你们在哪
Finally.
终于找到了
Can we go now?
现在可以离开了吧
Run!
快跑
Help me get this in front of the door.
帮我搬东西把门堵住
Scott, wait, not here.
斯科特 等等 不能躲在这
What was that?
那是什么东西
Scott, what was that?
斯科特 那是什么东西
What came out of the ceiling?
天花板上是什么东西
Will you just help me?
你们都不能来帮我一下
The chairs, stack the chairs.
椅子 把椅子堆起来
Guys...
伙计们
Can we just wait a second?
能先等一秒钟吗
You guys, listen to me, w--
伙计们 听我说
Can we wait a second?
先等一下好吗
Guys?
伙计们
Stiles talking.
斯泰尔斯有话说
Can we hang on one second, please?
麻烦各位先等一下行吗
Hello!
喂
Okay, nice work.
干得好
Really beautiful job, everyone.
门堵得很棒 各位
Now...what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?
那这些二十英尺的窗户该怎么办
Can somebody please explain to me what's going on,
谁能给我解释下到底发生了什么
because I'm freaking out here.
我要吓死了
And I would like to know why.
我想知道为什么
Scott?
斯科特
Somebody killed the janitor.
门卫被人杀了
What?
什么
Yeah, the janitor's dead.
没错 门卫已经死了
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Is this a joke?
开玩笑吗
What, who killed him?
怎么回事 是谁杀的
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
This was supposed to be over.
这事早就该了结了
The mountain lion killed--
是美洲狮杀了
No, don't you get it?
不是 难道你还不明白
There wasn't a mountain lion.
根本就没有什么美洲狮
Who was it?
那是谁干的
What does he want?
他想干什么
What's happening?
到底发生了什么
Scott!
斯科特
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
I-I just...
我 我只是
If we go out there, he's gonna kill us.
如果我们出去 他会杀了我们
Us?
我们
He's gonna kill us?
他会杀了我们
Who?
谁
Who is it?
它到底是什么东西
It's Derek.
是德里克
It's Derek Hale.
是德里克·霍尔
Derek killed the janitor?
德里克杀了门卫
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I saw him.
我亲眼所见
The mountain li--
那美洲狮
No, Derek killed them.
不是 那些人都是德里克杀的
All of them?
全部都是吗
Yeah, starting with his own sister.
是的 从他亲生妹妹开始
The bus driver?
那校车司机呢
And the guy in the video store--
还有音像店里的那个人
It's been Derek the whole time.
从头到尾都是德里克干的
He's in here with us.
他也在这里
And if we don't get out now...
如果我们现在不出去
He's going to kill us too.
他也会杀掉我们的
Call the cops.
快报♥警♥
No.
不行
Wh--what do you mean "no?"
你说"不行"是什么意思
I mean no.
我的意思就是不行
You wanna hear it in Spanish?
你还想听我用西班牙语再说一遍吗
No.
不行
Look, Derek killed three people, okay?
德里克已经杀了三个人了 好吗
We don't know what he's armed with.
我们还不清楚他的装备
Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department.
你老爸有整个警局做后盾
Call him.
快打给他
I'm calling.
我来打
No, Lydia, would you just hold on a second.
不要 莉迪亚 你能等会吗
Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School.
是的 我们在比肯山高中
We're trapped, and we need you to--
我们被困住了 需要你们的
But--
但是
She hung up on me.
她挂了我的电♥话♥
The police hung up on you?
警♥察♥挂了你的电♥话♥
She said they got a tip warning them that
她说他们之前收到了密报
there are gonna be prank calls
说有人会耍恶作剧
about a break-in to the high school.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥说有人非法闯入了这所高中
She said if I called again that
她还说要是我继续打的话
they're gonna trace it and have me arrested.
他们就会追踪我的位置拘捕我
Okay, then call again.
好 那就继续打
No, they won't trace a cell.
不 他们才不会追踪一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Then they'll send a car to your house
他们在派人到这来之前
before they send anyone here.
会先去你家里一趟
What the--what--
这是什么
what is this?
这是什么情况
Why does Derek wanna kill us?
德里克为什么要杀我们
Why is he killing anyone?
他为什么要杀其他人
Why's everyone looking at me?
你们都盯着我♥干♥什么
Is he the one that sent her the text?
给艾莉森发短♥信♥的是他吧
No.
不
I mean, I don't know.
我是说 我不知道
Is he the one that called the police?
是他报的警吧
I don't know!
我不知道
All right, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?
好了 我们能不要窝里斗吗
Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus,
首先 把德里克拉出来当替罪羊
nicely done.
做得很好
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道怎么解释
I had to say something.
但我必需得说点什么
And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right?
如果他死了 就没人会追究了 对吗
Except if he's not.
除非他没死
Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off.
天啊 我完全把她惹毛了
And she'll totally get over it.
她不会记仇的
Bigger issues at hand here,
当务之急是
like how do we get out alive?
我们怎么活着出去
But we are alive.
我们现在不是活得好好的吗
It could've killed us already.
他要是真想杀我们 我们早死了
It's like it's cornering us or something.
他好像只是想把我们逼入绝境之类的
So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?
那又怎样 他还想把我们一下都吃了吗
No!
不是
Derek said it wants revenge.
德里克说它想复仇
Against who?
找谁报仇
Allison's family?
艾莉森她们家
Maybe that's what the text was about.
也许那个短♥信♥就是这个意思
Someone had to send it.
肯定是有人发了
Okay, assheads...
好了 笨蛋们
New plan.
有个新计划
Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him
让斯泰尔斯给他的废物老爸打个电♥话♥
to send someone with a gun and decent aim.
让他派几个枪法好的人来
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表