剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, one question.
好吧 一个问题
What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?
如果阿尔法狼没出现怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
And what are you gonna do if he does show up?
如果他出现了怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Good plan.
真是个好计划
All right.
好吧
You said that a wolf howls to signal his position
你说过狼用嗥叫来向种族的其它成员
to the rest of the pack, right?
表明自己的位置 对吧
Right, but if you bring him here,
对 但是如果你把它引到这来
does that make you part of his pack?
是不是就意味着你是它种族的一员呢
I hope not.
我希望不是
Yeah, me too.
我也是
All right.
好了
All you.
该你上场了
You've got to be kidding me.
你们搞笑吧
Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right?
行吗 我是说 那算嗥叫 对吧
I--yeah, technically.
那是 技术角度看 是的
Well, what did it sound like to you?
你听起来像什么
Like a cat being choked to death, Scott.
像猫快被掐死了 斯科特
What do I do?
我要做什么
How am I supposed to do this?
我应该怎么做
Hey, hey.
嘿
Listen to me.
听我说
You're calling the Alpha.
你在呼唤阿尔法狼
All right?
好吗
Be a man.
男人点
Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf.
做个狼人 而不是少狼
Be a werewolf.
做一个真正的狼人
Werewolf.
狼人
Do it.
来吧
I'm gonna kill both of you.
我要把你们两个都杀了
What the hell was that?
那他妈是什么
What are you trying to do,
你要干什么
attract the entire state to the school?
把整个州的人都引到学校里来吗
Sorry. I didn't know it would be that loud.
对不起 我不知道会那么大声
Yeah, it was loud.
是很大声
And it was awesome.
而且帅呆了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't be such a sour wolf.
别那么酸
What'd you do with him?
你怎么他了
What?
什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Lock it!
快锁上
Next time on Teen Wolf...
下集预告
Somebody please explain to me what's going on,
谁能给我解释解释究竟怎么回事
because I'm freaking out here.
我要吓死了
Derek's not dead.
德里克没死
He--he can't be dead.
他不能死
He's dead and we're next.
他死了的话 下一个就轮到我们了
Wait, Allison.
等等 艾莉森
You're about to say "Be careful."
你想说小心点
Please don't go.
求你别走
Please don't leave us.
不要离开我们
Please.
求求你
We're at the school.
我们在学校
Dad, we're at the school.
爸爸 我们在学校
I'm not dying here.
我不会死在这
I'm not dying at school.
我不会死在学校
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表