剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Sounds pretty dead.
听上去他死定了
Argent's plan was to use him
阿金斯的计划是用他
to get the Alpha--they're not gonna kill him.
来引诱阿尔法狼 他们不会杀了他
All right, so then just let them do what they're planning,
那让他们按他们的计划进行
You know? They use Derek to get Peter--
他们用德里克来诱捕皮特
problem solved.
问题解决
Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek!
但不能让皮特跟着艾莉森去找德里克
I can't protect her on my own.
我一个人保护不了她
Which means we either find Derek first... just--just help me!
我们要先找到德里克 帮帮我
You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting.
你可能在你们俩打架的时候掉的手♥机♥
You remember that, when he was trying to kill you,
记得吗 在你阻止他杀杰克逊
after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?
他反过来要杀你的时候
Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?
你有没有发现一场暴♥力♥秀正在此上演
He wasn't going to kill anyone.
他没有去试着杀任何人
and I'm not letting him die.
而且我不会让他死
Could you at least think about letting him die?
你能至少考虑下让他死吗
For me?
为了我
What?
怎么了
My Mom just got home from work.
我妈妈刚下班回家
Hi. It's me.
你好 是我
Melissa Mccall.
麦丽莎·麦高
I'm...giving you a call.
我在给你打电♥话♥
That always sounds really weird
因为麦高这个姓
because of my last name, Mccall.
我名字一直听起来很怪异
So...yeah. Um...
是这样
You know, I was just wondering
我在想
if maybe you wanted to reschedule dinner or lunch.
你是否需要重新安排晚餐或者午餐
It doesn't have to be dinner.
并不一定要晚餐
Lunch is good.
午餐也行
Or maybe you would like to do coffee,
或者你喜欢去喝杯咖啡
or maybe you're a tea drinker. I don't know.
或者你喜欢喝茶 我不知道
You know, we could also just go out for drinks.
我们出去喝一杯也行
Yeah, 'cause I think I need a few
因为在那么尴尬的通话后
after this profoundly embarrassing phone call.
我真的很需要喝一杯
So if this really doesn't freak you out too much
如果这灾难般的电♥话♥
after this disastrous call, feel free to, um, give me a call.
真的没有吓到你的话 给我个电♥话♥
Is she okay?
她还好吗
What's she doing?
她在干吗
Crying.
在哭
Scott, you can't protect everyone.
斯科特 你保护不了每一个人
I have to.
我必须这么做
Come on, Derek.
承认吧 德里克
You killed your sister.
你杀了你的姐姐
Now...either you're not telling me because,
你不告诉我无非是因为
well, you want to kill him yourself, or for some reason...
你想要亲手杀了他 不然就是
You're protecting him.
你在保护他
Look at that sour face.
看看这张苦瓜脸
I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying,
我打赌你已经习惯于人们走近你对你说
"Smile, Derek."
"笑一笑 德里克"
"Why don't you smile more?"
"为什么不多笑笑"
Don't you just wanna...kick those people in the face?
你是不是想一脚踹他们脸上
I can think of one.
我想到一个
Promise?
你敢保证吗
'cause if I thought you'd be that much fun...
因为如果我觉得你说的够意思
I'll let you go.
我就放你走
All right, let's see.
让我们看看
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没反应呐
God, I hate this detective crap.
天呐 我恨这个垃圾侦测器
Are you gonna torture me...
你准备折磨我吗
Or are you just gonna talk me to death, huh?
还是你准备和我聊到死
Oh, sweetie, I don't...
小甜心 我不会
I don't wanna torture you.
我不会折磨你
I just...wanna catch up.
我只是想缠住你
Remember all the fun we had together?
还记得我们在一起的快乐时光吗
Like the time you burned my family alive?
你是说你活活烧死我家人的时候吗
No, I was thinking more about the...
不是 我想的更多的是
Hot, crazy sex we had.
我们俩热辣 疯狂的性♥爱♥
But the fire thing. Yeah, that was fun too.
但是放火的事情 那也挺有趣
I love how much you hate me.
我喜欢你如此的恨我
Remember how this felt?
还记得这种感觉吗
Sweetheart, I really don't want to torture you.
甜心 我真的不想折磨你
But he does.
但是他要这么做
What do you mean, I can't go to the formal?
你什么意思 我不能参加舞会吗?
Mccall, you're failing my class and two others.
麦高 我的课还有另外两门你都不及格
They told me to cut you from the team.
他们让我从队里开除你
I told them I'd sooner cut off my last remaining testicle
我告诉他们我情愿割掉我仅剩的睾丸
than cut my best player.
也不会开出最好的队员
S-so the compromise is I can't go to the dance?
这表扬的意思是我不能去舞会了吗
Yeah.
对
Then I quit the team.
那我退出队伍
No, you don't.
不 你不会
And if you show up at the dance
如果你出现在舞会
And I see you there...
并且让我撞见
I'm gonna drag you out by your teeth.
我会拉着你的牙齿把你拽出去
You want me to take her to the formal.
你要我带她去舞会
I don't want you to.
我不想让你这样做
I need you to.
我需要你这样做
Screw you.
见鬼去吧
You know what? Screw you too.
你也见鬼去
In fact, screw each other.
实际上 你们俩都见鬼去吧
Hey, you know we saved your life, right?
你知道我们救了你是吗
He left me for dead.
他把我留在那等死
I got shot for you.
我替你挨了一枪
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Show me the bullet wound.
让我看看弹孔
You know it healed.
你知道的 伤痕会自己愈合
Convenient.
真方便
Just do it for Allison, okay?
就算是为了艾莉森 行吗
She's in serious danger.
她真的很危险
I'm talking around-the-clock danger.
每时每刻都处于危险当中
She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance.
她需要有人在舞会上保护她
Have her dad do it, okay?
让他爸爸来干这事 行吗
He's the one actually equipped to handle this.
他才是真正能管这事的人
How am I supposed to do that
我怎么可能做到既保护了她
and keep him from finding out about me?
又不让她爸爸发现我的事呢
Not my problem.
这不是我的问题
You're her friend too.
你也是她的朋友
You are.
你确实是
All that time that you spent with her to get to me
为了调查我 你在她身上花了不少时间
you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her.
你很了解她而且喜欢她
It's Allison.
那可是艾莉森
It's impossible not to like her.
你不可能不喜欢她
You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt.
她受伤的话 你不会不在乎的
What if I get hurt?
那如果是我受伤了呢
Then it's worth it.
那很值得
Not to me.
对我来说不是这样
Well, I shouldn't say I told you so...
我不应该说 我早告诉过你了
'cause it's not strong enough.
因为那不够给力
How about I'm always right,
那我换个说法 我总是正确的
and you should listen to
所以为了你的狼人生涯
whatever I have to say and never disagree ever, ever,
你应该听从我给你说的意见
for the sake of your wolflihood?
永远都别反对我
I'm not done.
我不会罢休的
You're not done.
你不会罢休
Okay.
好吧
One more thing.
还有一件事
Hey, what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow?
明天我几点接你去舞会
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I-I'm great.
我 我很好
I'm just excited to go to the formal.
只是一想到要去毕业舞会了 我很兴奋
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表